Mulan and Mushu,

Ok, so many people think Mulan and Mushu should be one hero. I disagree. Soo I am gonna make concepts for them both. This Mulan concept is just a revision of my previous one. Not much will change.

Hero: Mulan
Movie: Mulan
Looks: She will wear the dress she wore when fighting Shan Yu.
Costume: A different Chinese outfit, she had several others throughout the movie.

“When will my reflection show who I am inside?”

Fa Mulan, hero of China, comes into the city ready to help anyway she can, and she can help in so many ways.

Basic attack: attacks with sword (Fa family sword)

White skill: Cannon fire.

Mulan leaps back and places a cannon. She then targets the backmost enemy and fires the cannon dealing X burn damage in AoE and blinding all enemies for 5 seconds.

The blind has a chance to fail on enemies above lvl Y.

Green skill: Rush with honor.

Mulan runs forwards and slices the closest enemy with her sword dealing X normal damage.

If the enemy is KO’d from this attack, Mulan can target a second enemy with this attack.

Blue skill: Lucky Lass

Mulan has a 50% chance to crit when attacking. If she does crit, she gains X skill power for 5 seconds.

Purple skill: Full Military honor.

Mulan deals an additional X basic damage the closer she is to the enemies backline.

Role: Damage
Row: Front.

Friendship: Merida
Stuck in society.
Disk power 1: Mulan’s basic attack shred enemies armor by X amount for 15 seconds.
Diskpower 2: This may stack up to five times
(+1 per star)

Friendship: Jack Sparrow
Honor among thieves?
Disk Power 1: Mulan heals for X amount everytime she crits.
Disk Power 2: Rush with honor now triggers at the start of each wave and increases her max Hp by 20% of the damage done.

(+20% per star)

Hero: Mushu
Movie: Mulan
Looks: From the movie.
Costume: N/A

“You risked your life to help people you love. I risked your life to help myself.”

This guardian of the Fa family may not be able to make a big flame, but he can still best his opponents by making a large amount of noise.

Basic attack: sends a soundwave from the gong that he strikes.

White skill: Fire Power.

Mushu sets down his gong then pulls a black hood up. He lowers it to reveal a massive fire rocket, which he sends hurtling through the enemies knocking them back and stunning them all for 5 seconds. This also deals X fantastic damage.

Green skill: Ring the Gong.

Mushu whacks his gong extremely hard, silencing all enemies for 5 seconds and sending the ancestors charging through the battlefield. They deal X Fantastic damage and heal Mushu for 50% of the total damage dealt as HP.

Blue skill: Rally for war.

Mushu rallies his allies inspiring them for 7 seconds and silencing front row enemies for 5 seconds.

Inspired allies gain X basic damage for the allotted time.

Purple skill: Dishonor on you all!

When Mushu is KO’d, the enemy that KO’ed him is scared for 7 seconds and silenced for 5 seconds.

While this enemy is scared, all allies that hit this enemy deal an additional X normal damage.

Row: Back

Role: Control

Friendship: Tia Dalma
Keeping them in line.
Disk power 1: Mushu gains X skill power
Disk power 2: Dishonor on you all now curses all enemies for 2 seconds.

(+1 second per star)

Friendship: Mulan
Your guardian forever.
Disk power 1: Mushu gains X basic damage.
Disk power 2: Ring the Gong now heal the weakest ally for 20% of the amount Mushu was healed for.

(+20% per star)

And, that is it. Constructive criticism is always welcome. :grin:

9 Likes

Good luck at the dentist, and nice concept!

3 Likes

Ah, the dentist sucks. Looking forward to Mushu!

1 Like

Can you maybe I don’t know stop?

. . . What?

While I don’t understand one word of what you just said, judging from some content of your other posts, I’m assuming it’s not constructive. So yeah, stop, please.

2 Likes

I love Mulan,I hate Mushu :wink:

Added Mushu! Fiinally done, I think he would pair well with Tia Dalma…

Ah,Mulan.Don’t you think that they will be in the game,do you?

Ihave very high hopes that Mulan will be in game :grin:

And Mushu. He also deserves it.

Anyway, here to say I agree both beeing separate heroes, makes more appealing.
And nice concept.

1 Like

I think it’d be super awesome if Mushu had a Golden Dragon of Unity power where he charms enemies by pretending he is all powerful like he did to the ancestors and in the second movie :joy:

2 Likes

That is something that could be done in his skillset, bit Mine revolves mainly around silences. While Mushu is there, those enemies will not be activating their skills.

Adding in a charm would force me to drop a silence skill. And…I like the silence skills.

This hero also could be paired well with Tia (Ya)

Silence is a pretty useful disable. If you keep enemies under it, it makes the battle much easier.

1 Like

Green and blue skill as well as purple skill should be able to keep them under it. when not silenced, they are stunned by the white skill…:grin::relieved:

Mushu is Kinda op
If you ask me

Hmmm :thinking: you think so??

Interesting…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney