My idea for a Disney Smash Bros. game

I think they should go the same route as Disney Speedstorm season-wise. New fighters should be added for each season themed on a different film/TV show. And they should include a story mode similar to “Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2” in which Maleficent has kidnapped a lot of Disney characters and casted a mind-controlling spell on them while you take control of Mickey Mouse as you beat some sense back into them and free them from her mind-control.

1 Like

All right, I was going to others a chance to request but I guess I’ll do it.

For your third one, I would to see how the Cheshire Cat functions in battle.

In my version, Cheshire is an assist character functioning alot like Skull Kid. Giving all fighter random debuffs or effecting the stage in some way.

1 Like

For my ideas season-wise:

Big Hero 6 season: Hiro Hamada, Baymax, Go Go Tomago, Wasabi, Honey Lemon & Fred
Wreck-It Ralph season: Wreck-It Ralph, Fix-It Felix Jr, Sargent Calhoun & Vanellope Von Schweetz
Incredibles Season: Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible, Dash, Violet and Frozone
Jungle Book season: Baloo, Bagheera, King Louie & Shere Khan

1 Like

Well…

Seeing as how they started this in 2021 and Speedstorm came out in 2023, I assume not.

Same goes for the all-star Brawl-like story mode.

1 Like

They actually started in 2022

1 Like

I think your idea of a Cheshire Cat Assist Trophy is quite neat, and after completing his moveset today (as he is a DLC character), here’s how I envision him performing. I also decided to post movesets for Syndrome and Ratigan as well.

Cheshire Cat:

Trophy Description:

A crazy cat who lives in Wonderland and likes to cause chaos for his own amusement. While not a villain, the Cheshire Cat is quite mischievous and loves to mess around with those in Wonderland, from Alice to the Queen of Hearts. The Cheshire Cat is among one of the lighter characters in the game, but he has great aerial mobility, the ability to turn invisible, and a powerful projectile in which he pulls his head off his body and throws it.

General Information:

The Cheshire Cat is a character who prioritizes offensive capabilities over defensive capabilities, functioning well as a “glass cannon” type of fighter. The Cheshire Cat’s agility stats are polarizing, having below average running speed, very high air speed, and very low falling speed, though his jumps cover good distance. The Cheshire Cat’s damage-dealing capabilities are also pretty solid, with his tilt and aerial attacks typically doing good damage and his more powerful attacks also being good damage-wise. For KO power, the Cheshire Cat’s best options are his smash attacks, his dash attack, in which his head spawns under his body and he slides across the stage on it, and his standard special, in which he pulls his head off his body and throws it, all of which having solid KO potential. The Cheshire Cat is one of a handful of characters who can turn invisible in combat without any outside items, and his recovery both vertically and horizontally is solid. However, the Cheshire Cat is not flawless, and his main weakness comes from being one of the lighter characters in the game, meaning that it doesn’t take a ton to KO him. Additionally, most of his stronger attacks tend to be on the slower side, though it’s not as severe as some other characters in this regard. Overall, the Cheshire Cat is a strong fighter when utilized well and playing as wisely as possible to avoid having foes exploit his poor defense by countering with his good offensive tools.

Standard Special - Heads Off

The Cheshire Cat pulls his head off of his body and throws it a short distance away from him. This is easily the Cheshire Cat’s most powerful special move and has pretty good KO power, but it has noticeable starting and ending lag, making it risky to constantly spam.

Side Special - Mome Raths

The Cheshire Cat summons three Mome Raths right in front of him, who travel a short distance forward and can pick up and carry any opponents they make contact with. The Mome Raths stay out for three seconds, and once their travel is complete, they’ll throw anyone they’re carrying away, dealing mild damage and knockback. While not an overly strong attack, it is one that can be annoying to deal with since opponents lose all control when being carried by the Mome Raths.

Up Special - Smiling Teleport

The Cheshire Cat transforms himself into a large version of his iconic smile (around the size of Willie and Elliott), and rotates the smile 90 degrees counterclockwise while travelling vertically, and then another 270 degrees clockwise while travelling horizontally, before suddenly reappearing. Those who touch the smile will take decent damage and knockback, and it’s a decent recovery tool, though not among one of the best.

Down Special - Tricky Visibility

The Cheshire Cat turns himself invisible for ten seconds, looking clear and hard to see for his foes. To compensate for visibility, the Cheshire Cat’s endurance is decreased while he’s invisible.

Superstar Attack - Smile of Doom

The Cheshire Cat transforms himself into a giant version of his iconic smile that spans across the whole stage in the background, and he opens his mouth, emitting powerful winds that attract his opponents towards him. If foes get too close to the center of the stage, they’ll get blown into the background and into the Cheshire Cat’s mouth, in which they will take repeated damage until the attack ends (which lasts for ten seconds), or until they reach 100 damage, in which they’ll then be instantly KO’d. Foes inside the Cheshire Cat’s mouth when the attack ends who are less than 100 damage will be shot out, but the knockback is low, making this attack’s KO potential all lie in how much damage one has when inside the mouth.

Taunts:

Up Taunt - The Cheshire Cat jovially laughs, then abruptly gasps.

Side Taunt - The Cheshire Cat says “I say, how are you getting along?”

Down Taunt - The Cheshire Cat uses his tail to take his ears off his head tauntingly, and then puts them back on.

Victory/Losing Animations:

Victory Animation 1: The Cheshire Cat stands on his head, separated from his body, and says “Can you stand on your head?”

Victory Animation 2: The Cheshire Cat says “You may have noticed that I’m not all there myself.” as he turns invisible.

Victory Animation 3: The Cheshire Cat says “Let’s all go and make the Queen angry. It’ll be loads of fun!”. If the Queen of Hearts is present in the match and lost, the Cheshire Cat will instead say “All ways are the Queen’s ways, indeed; just like this fight.”, and tauntingly laughs.

Losing Animation: The Cheshire Cat applauds.

Syndrome:

Trophy Description:

Buddy Pine’s supervillain identity. When he was a kid, Syndrome idolized Mr. Incredible and wanted to accompany him as a sidekick, much to the hero’s annoyance. When he was turned down by him, Syndrome went from being Mr. Incredible’s biggest fan to his biggest enemy, who wants to kill all superheroes. Syndrome uses his high-tech weapons in combat, such as his zero point energy gloves and rocket boots, giving him a versatile and unique moveset.

General Information:

Syndrome is a character who mostly leans towards the more balanced side of things, as while he does have some great tools on him and his disadvantages tend to be not too painful, many of his stats lean towards the average side of things. Syndrome is roughly in the middle weight-wise of all the characters in the game, being a middleweight fighter, and his agility is average as well, having average running and air speed, though due to his rocket boots, his falling speed is quite low. One of Syndrome’s greatest strengths is his recovery, which allows him to recover with his rocket boots from off the stage safely, though its effectiveness does decrease the more he uses it. Syndrome’s special attacks generally tend to be interesting as well, most notably with his zero point energy, in which he can use this technology to pick up opponents and fling them away, with it being stronger if he moves around holding them to build up speed to throw them farther and/or more forcefully. Syndrome can reflect projectiles with his down special, and speaking of projectiles, Syndrome’s side special is one, allowing him to send out a probe that travels until it hits goes off-stage or hits someone, which its power scaling with the amount of damage the opponent who got hit by it has. Syndrome’s weaker traits, though thankfully not too notable, include his smash attacks being weaker than average, mainly relying on his special moves and down air for KOs, and his movement speed being nothing to write home about, but these issues are fairly minor. Overall, if Syndrome’s unique attributes are utilized well, he can be a big threat that warrants your respect.

Standard Special - Zero Point Energy

Syndrome uses his gloves to emit zero point energy out of them to grab opponents and flail them around for five seconds or until they hit something. Syndrome can move his opponents around to build up speed before throwing them to make their impact upon being released hurt them more, though he does move a bit slower than normal when he does this. The zero point energy throw has decent KO potential as well.

Side Special - Tricky Probe

Syndrome summons a probe that travels horizontally until it leaves the screen or comes into contact with an opponent, in which it will then zap them, stunning them for a second or two, and then launching them. The launching scales with how much damage the victim has received, with barely any knockback occurring at lower percentages and it having good KO potential at higher percentages.

Up Special - Rocket Boots

Syndrome uses his rocket boosts to let him hover up into the air for recovery. The recovery is very good, though the more he uses it, the more energy it eats up, causing his recovery to become shorter until it’s used less often to build itself back up. This move does no damage.

Down Special - Steely Gloves

Syndrome holds his gloves in front of him in a blocking position, reflecting projectiles that hit him.

Superstar Attack - Robot Rampage

Syndrome pulls out a remote and presses a button, then immediately fleeing the battlefield as a giant Omnidroid robot appears. The robot’s size takes up most of the battlefield as it uses its claws to grabs opponents and whack them onto the stage to deal sizable damage and knockback. You can hide under the robot to avoid its claws, but be warned that the robot can occasionally emit flames from above you to surprise attack and seriously damage opponents who thought they were too clever. The Omnidroid stays out for 15 seconds.

Taunts:

Up Taunt - Syndrome says “You sly dog! You got me monologuing!”

Side Taunt - Syndrome says “Lame! Lame! Lame! Lame! LAME!”

Down Taunt - Syndrome says “My name is not BUDDY!”

Victory Animation 1: Syndrome says “Syndrome has saved the day!”

Victory Animation 2: Syndrome flies onto the scene on his rocket boots and sticks his right hand out in front of his face in a triumphant and smug-looking pose.

Victory Animation 3: Syndrome uses his zero point energy to move the “SYNDROME WINS!” text above him around before putting it back in place.

Losing Animation: Syndrome’s rocket boots go out of control, wildly flying him around in fear before they crash off-screen.

Ratigan:

Trophy Description:

The “Napoleon of Crime”, and Basil’s arch-nemesis who constantly creates evil schemes that get foiled by Basil. Ratigan’s latest plan is to force a toymaker to build a robot that resembles the mouse queen, which will name him as the new ruler of the mouse kingdom at the queen’s diamond jubilee. Much like Basil, Ratigan’s size is increased to human levels to give him a fighting chance, and he features good strength in addition to decent speed for his size.

General Information:

Normally, Ratigan is the size of an actual rat and is quite small. In this game, Ratigan’s size has been increased to the size of a human, and considering he has a large build for someone who’s normally the size of a rat, Ratigan naturally clocks in as a heavyweight character. Ratigan has good strength, with several powerful non-physical special moves, strong smash attacks, and good meteor smashes. Additionally, Ratigan’s agility is decent for someone of his size and strength. He has above average running and air speed, and average falling speed. While his jumps are fairly weak, Ratigan’s up special is a good recovery move, and he has a variety of tools to help him succeed both up-close and away from his opponents. Ratigan’s biggest flaw is that, some of his special attacks, while powerful, require some set-up to reach their full potential due to how they work, which can make it tricky at times to score KOs with them. Additionally, while Ratigan is strong and fairly quick, he is not in the top tier of attack power like some heavyweight characters like Sulley, Mr. Incredible, etc. are, so while those two important factors are good, you should keep in mind that they aren’t amazing. Overall, Ratigan’s tricky tools, while unpredictable in their effectiveness, can easily bring chaos to the battlefield, and combined with a good stat distribution, makes him a credible threat.

Standard Special - Mouse Trap

Ratigan sets up a large mouse trap where he is standing, and he can have two traps out on the stage at a time. Anyone who touches a mouse trap will take good damage and be launched away. This is a solid KO move, but since it it stationary, it isn’t terribly hard to avoid. To help increase his chances for KOs, as well as the fact that he can’t be hurt by them, Ratigan should try to always have two traps out at a time.

Side Special - Jewel Dash

Ratigan stands on a large jewel, which he slides a short distance in front of him on. As far as special moves that serve as dashing attacks go, it’s a relatively balanced one, being about middle-of-the-pack when it comes to both speed and strength. Ratigan can also use this move for horizontal recovery.

Up Special - Airship Escape

Ratigan’s blimp appears from the top of the screen, with a long ladder hanging down from it that Ratigan holds onto as it moves in a diagonal-upwards direction in the way Ratigan is facing. The blimp covers a solid distance both vertically and horizontally, being an effective recovery tool. Ratigan can’t be flinched while using this move, but only the blimp itself (which is very high in the air and pretty easy to avoid) does damage. The blimp’s damage and knockback are decent, but you shouldn’t rely on using this move as an attack, as its primary function is to be Ratigan’s main form of recovery.

Down Special - Robot Queen

Ratigan summons the robot replica of the mouse queen, which dashes forward for three seconds. The robot will do decent damage and mild knockback to anyone it hits, but its primary strength is that, after the three seconds have passed, the robot will explode. The explosion is quite powerful and has great KO potential, but Ratigan needs to be careful to stay away from the robot when it explodes, as the explosion can also hurt him.

Superstar Attack - Savage Rat

Ratigan snaps and goes insane, with his clothes suffering noticeable damage as he becomes a feral, savage rat for this attack’s duration. During this time, Ratigan’s moves remain the same, but much more powerful (most of his moves, even his weaker ones, possess KO potential), and he also has drastically increased agility as well. It is on the shorter side of Superstar Attack durations, clocking in at about 9 seconds, afterwards Ratigan will go back to normal, but he can easily take advantage of his super-powered state to score KOs. Ratigan is also invincible for this attack’s duration.

Taunts:

Up Taunt - Ratigan says “Oh, I love it when I’m nasty!”

Side Taunt - Ratigan says “This is so delightfully wicked!”

Down Taunt - Ratigan says “You should have chosen your friends a bit more carefully.”

Victory Animation 1: Ratigan yells “I’VE WON!!!” and wickedly laughs.

Victory Animation 2: Ratigan sits in a chair wearing a king’s outfit, as he takes a drink from a glass before looking at the camera with a confident smile.

Victory Animation 3: Ratigan says “I have the power! I am supreme!”

Losing Animation: Ratigan impatiently rubs his face. If Basil is the winner, Ratigan will impatiently rub his face and say “How dare that idiot Basil poke his stupid nose into my wonderful scheme and foul up everything?!?”

I also tried to upload the image of my menu, but it came out a bit blurrier than I liked, and tools to fix it weren’t working the best. I used the icons from Disney Heroes: Battle Mode for the character’s icons on the menu and in battle, and made new ones in Photoshop for those not in that game. I made this before Max got added, so his icon on here is still the one I made and not the game’s, but I’ll probably update it eventually.

3 Likes

Point

Syndrome uses Zero-Point Energy.

Just to clear things up.

2 Likes

Thanks for catching that mistake I didn’t notice. I went ahead and fixed all instances of that.

I’ll post three movesets sometime tomorrow afternoon, which I’ll either randomly deicde on or take requests. If there’s any other elements of the game anyone is curious to know about, feel free to let me know and I’ll elaborate the best I can.

Actually I’m curious on several thing.

Are going to update the roster to accommodate for the more recent IPs (Raya and the Last Dragon, Encanto, Elemental etc.)?

Are you consider added subsidiaries besides Pixar like Marvel, Touchstone and 20th Century?

Follow-up: If you are using Marvel, will you be using the comics or the MCU as reference.

Will it have a story mode?

Will the fighters have special interaction simliar to Multiversus or will it make it more complicated for you?

Lastly, will you be using characters from TV shows? Theme parks?

Lastly, will there be revealing trailers?

I know it’s alot of big questions all at once so feel free to answer when you have the time.

1 Like

Are going to update the roster to accommodate for the more recent IPs (Raya and the Last Dragon, Encanto, Elemental etc.)? + Will you be using characters from TV shows? Theme parks?

I’m grouping these two questions together since I have the same answer for both of them. At the moment, I currently have no plans to add more characters and finishing the movesets for the rest of the DLC characters and working on other elements of the game are the things taking highest priority. However, in the chance that I do add more characters, characters from post-2020 movies, TV shows, and theme parks are not completely out of the question, but this is low priority at the moment.

Are you consider added subsidiaries besides Pixar like Marvel, Touchstone and 20th Century?

I have no intentions to add any character not made by the main Disney branch outside of Pixar characters, so most acquired properties (minus Pixar) are out. Truth to be told, Marvel and Star Wars have enough content that you could easily make a game like this with them as well, so having them clog up the roster when Disney is the focus isn’t what I want.

Will it have a story mode?

Absolutely. I already have a general idea of what it’s going to be like, which is sort of a mix between World of Light and Subspace Emissary. It has a similar plot to World of Light, with a villain (namely, Chernabog) vaporizing and possessing the entire cast minus one character (unsurprisingly, Mickey), and having to go through the mode and defeat bosses and rescue fighters from his grasp. The map is also similar to World of Light, but instead of spirits (which I don’t have, instead bringing back trophies and stickers), the map leads to levels that are similar to the ones in Subspace, being themed to various Disney movies or ones made for the game. I even made the details for its opening cutscene, which is pretty much just the Disney version of Galeem’s attack, and I can post it on here later if people want.

Will the fighters have special interaction simliar to Multiversus or will it make it more complicated for you?

For the most part, no, though they may be a few instances (such as in Cheshire Cat’s third victory animation or Ratigan’s losing animation) where what they say can change if they’re fighting a specific character, which is pretty much always someone from the same movie.

Lastly, will there be revealing trailers?

The DLC characters will each have revealing trailers, with all three in a specific wave being put in the same trailer to show them off. For the base-game characters, I just have them all being shown off in a trailer similar to the “Everyone is Here!” trailer from Ultimate. I also plan to have three previous games in the series before this point, with 44 of the game’s characters being veterans and the other 100 being brand-new. Here are the veterans and DLC waves if you’re curious.

Debuted in First Game: Mickey, Donald, Peter Pan, Merlin, Beast, Aladdin, Mulan, Stitch, Goofy, Winnie the Pooh, Buzz Lightyear, Hercules

Debuted in Second Game: Belle, Scar, Sulley, Jack Sparrow, Woody, Ursula, Genie, Baloo, Captain Hook, Hades, Maleficent, Robin Hood, Jack Skellington

Debuted in Third Game: Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, Timon and Pumbaa, Jessie, Minnie, Mike, Jasmine, Mushu, Alice, Barbossa, WALL-E, EVE, Tigger, King Louie, Tron, Evil Queen, Yzma, Kida, Sheriff of Nottingham

Wave 1: Wendy, Shere Khan, Colette

Wave 2: Heimlich, Eric, Mother Gothel

Wave 3: Mama Odie, Sykes, Kuzco

Wave 4: Bruce, Cheshire Cat, Chief Bogo

Wave 5: McLeach, Stromboli, Prince John

Wave 6: Max, Mr. Potato Head, Mole

For today’s content, I decided to showcase two more movesets, specifically Barley and Oogie Boogie, as well as an in-depth overview of my story mode’s opening cutscene. I’ll start with the two movesets first.

Barley Lightfoot:

Trophy Description:

The older of the two Lightfoot brothers, Barley has a larger-than-life presence and is obsessed with role-playing games. He and his brother, Ian, go on a quest to revive their deceased father to be able to see him one last time, since he died when Barley was very young, and he doesn’t have many memories of him. Barley’s love of games factors into his moveset, with his ability to pull out cards that give him quests to accomplish a task in order to gain rewards.

General Information:

Unlike his brother, Barley doesn’t possess any magical abilities on his own (outside of magical abilities from creatures who assist him such as his pet dragon, Blaze, and a unicorn), but he makes up for this by having better defensive tactics and having a unique mechanic to help him succeed in battle if he accomplishes specific quests. Barley is a bit heavier than Ian, being on the heavier end of the middleweight characters, though his agility isn’t the greatest, having below average running speed, low air speed, and high falling speed. Barley’s up special give him good vertical and horizontal gain, and it’s overall easier to recover with him than Ian, and his standard special gives him a helpful projectile attack with Blaze throwing out a fireball from his mouth. Barley can also use his side special to both slightly increase his speed and reflect projectiles in the process. Barley’s main mechanic as a fighter is his ability to give himself quests to complete during battle in order to give him one of three different buffs (heal some damage, speed increase, strength increase), with which buff given being determined randomly and how powerful the buff is depending on how difficult the quest was to complete, with harder quests awarding greater buffs. Since Barley can always have a quest going on, and there’s no penalty for failing a quest, he should always have one going on to help increase the chances he can succeed. Barley’s smash attacks all have good KO power, and his throws are also among the more powerful ones as well, meaning scoring KOs with him usually isn’t too hard. As noted earlier, Barley isn’t the quickest character ever, though there are characters who are slower, and in general, his advantages and disadvantages aren’t too extreme in either direction, making him a character who’s fairly well-balanced. Barley’s unique quest mechanic gives him a different playstyle than most if you’re constantly trying to actively complete them, making him a fun and effective fighter.

Standard Special - Blazey’s Blaze

Barley’s pet dragon, Blaze, appears right in front of him and throws a fireball, which does mild knockback and inflicts damage-over-time effects to those hit by it.

Side Special - Shielded Sprint

Barley pulls out a shield and dashes forward, doing damage to those the shield hits and being able to reflect projectiles. He doesn’t move as fast as most similar dashing moves do, but it does decent damage, can help with horizontal recovery, and the ability to also reflect projectiles is nice.

Up Special - Flight of the Unicorn

Barley hops onto a unicorn, which flies a short distance, hurting enemies it bumps into. The attack does decent damage, though with minimal knockback, and it is a good recovery tool for both vertical and horizontal gain.

Down Special - Quest Giver

Barley pulls out a card, which gives him one of three quests to perform in order to get one of three different rewards. The quest given is randomly chosen between “Deal X amount of damage within Y seconds.”, “Move x feet within Y seconds.”, or “Hit opponents with X different attacks within Y seconds.”, and all have an equal chance to appear. The rewards vary between healing some damage, having a temporary buff to your speed, or having a temporary buff to your strength, with the amount given depending on the difficulty of said quest. Only one quest can be active at a time, and Barley must wait until he either succeeds or fails his current one to start another quest. There is no penalty for failing quests, so it’s a good idea to always have one going on to further help Barley’s game.

Superstar Attack - Legendary Guinevere

Upon activation, Barley sends anyone within close range of him into a cinematic where he speeds towards them in his van, Guinevere, running into the opponents and dealing great damage, while launching them away. This is very similar to Cruella’s Superstar Attack, with slightly more damage being done but with slightly less knockback, though it is still a powerful KO move.

Taunts:

Up Taunt - Barley says “My quest awaits me!”

Side Taunt - Barley does some punches in place and laughs cheerfully.

Down Taunt - Barley says “Doth you dare disrupt my active campaign?”

Victory Animation 1: Barley says “There’s a mighty warrior inside of you; you just have to let it out.”

Victory Animation 2: Barley says “My years of training have prepared me for this very moment.”

Victory Animation 3: Barley does a dance with his dad’s legs standing next to him, which are also doing a dance.

Losing Animation: Barley applauds.

Oogie Boogie:

Trophy Description:

Halloween Town’s most evil resident, Oogie Boogie is a bunch of bugs wrapped into a sack who lives in an underground lair. When Lock, Shock, and Barrel kidnap “Sandy Claws” and deliver him to Oogie, he’ll make sure Santa doesn’t escape his clutches through cruel and unusual methods of torture. Oogie Boogie loves to gamble and test his luck, and he can use his dice in combat to determine how effective his attacks will be for a period of time.

General Information:

Oogie Boogie is a heavyweight character who has the typical stat distribution found with the average heavyweight character, having good power but low speed. Oogie’s good power is especially notable for the amount of damage he can potentially do if his most unique move ends up being in his favor, which is his ability to roll a pair of dice to see what results he gets. While’s it nothing special as an attack outside of being a tool for him to fight from a distance, what makes this move interesting is that when both die land on the ground, one of the six numbers on them will be face up, with the sum of the two numbers being added as additional damage to all of Oogie’s attacks for ten seconds. Since each number has an equal chance to appear, using this move will typically result in at least 5-6 additional damage being done on all of Oogie’s attacks, with a maximum of 12 being done if he rolls two 6’s. Since this also works on fast, weak attacks, being able to do good damage on practically all of Oogie’s attacks for a brief period if high numbers are rolled is great. Oogie can also fight from a distance by spitting out worms from his mouth, and his up special gives him a great tool for vertical recovery. Oogie’s best KO moves comes from his smash attacks, down air, and standard special, with all having a high chance to score a KO on those who have reasonably high amounts of damage. However, Oogie does have some weaknesses to be aware of. As mentioned earlier, Oogie is on the slower side, having low running speed, very low air speed, and very high falling speed. His horizontal recovery is also poor, as his up special is used for vertical recovery. Additionally, while Oogie’s dice is a great attack that will typically be in your favor, if he ends up rolling snake eyes (two 1’s), not only with no additional damage be done on his attacks, but Oogie himself will take 20 damage as well, and since Oogie doesn’t have a move that allows him to heal himself, this is not something you want to have happen. Thankfully, the chances of rolling snake eyes are fairly low, but it is still a possibility. Overall, Oogie Boogie is a fun character with his high-risk, high-reward dice attack, and he can be quite effective if utilized strategically.

Standard Special - Angry Roar

Oogie menacingly lets out a deep growl for a few seconds, which creates a wind effect that moves opponents and items towards him. Opponents who come in contact with him when he uses this move will take good damage and great knockback, being an excellent tool for scoring KOs. Oogie is invincible from the front during this move, but he is vulnerable from the back and is also immobile.

Side Special - Daring Dice

Oogie will roll a pair of dice, which does mild damage to and flinches those hit, and each die will land on one of six sides. For ten seconds after using this move, the combined number of the dice will be added as additional damage done on all of Oogie’s attacks (going from a minimum of 3 if a 2 and 1 are rolled to a maximum of 12 if two 6’s are rolled). However, if Oogie rolls snake eyes, he will take 20 damage and receive no additional damage. Every number on the die has an equal chance to be rolled, and therefore this is a high-risk, high-reward luck-based move, as dealing at least 12 damage on all attacks is great, but potentially taking 20 damage instead is bad. Oogie can roll the dice every 15 seconds.

Up Special - By Hook or Crook

A large crane with a hook on the end spawns right in front of Oogie, and he grabs onto it as it takes him high into the air. While the move doesn’t provide horizontal recovery, the vertical lift is great.

Down Special - Creepy Crawlies

Oogie opens his mouth and spits out a few worms, which wander around the battlefield. Foes who touch the worms will be slowed down and take mild damage-over-time effects for a few seconds.

Superstar Attack - Roulette Wheel of Doom

Upon activation, Oogie sends foes within close range of him into a cinematic where they’re trapped in the middle of a giant roulette wheel. Oogie rapidly turns a crank, causing toy soldiers with popguns and playing cards with swords to attack any opponents present, ending with Oogie Boogie opening a trap door that drops the opponents into a lava pit, which launches them. If a foe has 50% or more damage before they touch the lava, it is likely they will be KO’d, and the soldiers and cards do good damage, so Oogie has a great chance to score KOs here.

Taunts:

Up Taunt - The top of Oogie’s head splits up and a spider pops out, and then it stitches itself back into place.

Side Taunt - Oogie says “I’m gonna do the best I can.”

Down Taunt - Oogie says “Are you trying to make a dupe out of me?”

Victory Animation 1: Oogie says “I’m Mr. Oogie Boogie, and you ain’t going nowhere!”, and laughs menacingly.

Victory Animation 2: Oogie tauntingly says “Well, well, well! What have we here?”

Victory Animation 3: Oogie menacingly says “Are you a gambling man? Let’s play…”

Losing Animation: Oogie’s seaming comes undone, revealing a bunch of bugs, and he runs away terrified and embarrassed.

I felt it was only natural to have this game feature a story mode, which I intended to be a bit of a mixture between the Subspace Emissary and World of Light. The overall story of a villain disintegrating all of the fighters and having to resurrect them and the way the world map works is more similar to World of Light, but the levels are much more align to the Subspace Emissary, not possessing spirit battles and having a bunch of levels in which you fight enemies (some based off of henchmen or mooks in Disney movies, while others being new to the game), and a variety of bosses. The opening cutscene plays out practically identical to the opening of World of Light, with Chernabog, the game’s main villain and final boss, playing the role of Galeem.

Story Mode Opening Cutscene - Chernabog’s Attack:

All 144 base game characters (led by Hercules, who says not to let a single one get through), stand at the edge of a cliff, confronting tons of Battle Bots and demon-like creatures floating in the sky as a large dark object looms overhead. Aladdin, Mulan, and Beast all make brief comments on the situation about how the ensuing battle everyone will get in will be tough and dangerous, but they have to do it to ensure success. The large dark object then reveals its true identity, as massive wings unfold from it, revealing the object to be Chernabog. The demon starts to put his hands together, summoning dark electricity as the large cast of characters look on in terror. Merlin uses his power to see into the future to get a quick glimpse of the terror that is about to occur, showing shots of the oncoming disaster and Mickey being the only one who is able to escape. Merlin secretly creates a portal, and warns Mickey to get out of there as fast as he can while staying undetected. At that moment, Chernabog finishes charging up his attack, as he unleashes many beams of dark energy that quickly zoom across the cliff and consume the characters, vaporizing them to further suit the needs of his evil scheme. The fighters who are vaporized are not actually dead, but they are possessed by Chernabog and completely within his control, functioning now as evil clones made to serve their new master in his plot to take over the various realms of the characters, and eventually, the entire world. Chaos ensues as the lasers overpower almost the entire cast, with the following characters being shown trying to fight or run away from the lasers, only to be unsuccessful and get vaporized.

• Hercules, followed by Baymax, are the first two characters shown trying to fend off Chernabog’s dark lasers, but they are unsuccessful in doing so and get vaporized.

• Mulan, Jack Sparrow, and Flynn Rider all pull out their swords and get into a fighting stance, but are all vaporized before they can pose any sort of threat.

• Elsa and Frozone shoot out ice from their hands to slow down the lasers, but to no avail, as it travels right through the ice and vaporizes them.

• Stitch is struggling to run away from the beam. Dash notices Stitch and tries to save him, but he is unable to save him in time before Stitch gets vaporized from the beam. Dash becomes a victim of the beam himself just a moment later.

• Maui transforms himself into a hawk to dodge a laser, only to be surprise-attacked by another laser that vaporizes him.

• Robin Hood and Merida shoot some arrows to hopefully stop or at least slow down the lasers, which ends up posing little to no threat and they get vaporized as well.

• Beast, Ralph, Sulley, and Mr. Incredible all charge towards Chernabog to use their collective strength to stop him, but they are all easily vaporized before they can make contact.

• Mushu, despite his small size, tries to fend back the oncoming assault with his fire breath, and it zooms out to reveal that Elliott and Maleficent in her dragon form are doing the same thing. However, it ends up being unsuccessful and the three dragons get vaporized.

• The Fairy Godmother tries to use her magic wand to slow down a laser, which does work, but she gets surprise-attacked by another laser and gets vaporized.

• Elastigirl uses her stretching powers to successfully dodge a few lasers, but she bumps into Goofy running away, knocking the two down and causing Goofy to do the Goofy holler. A laser vaporizes both of them before Goofy can finish the scream.

• The Queen of Hearts and the Horned King, along with their card soldiers and undead soldiers, try to fight back the lasers, but are unsuccessful as the two villains and their armies become victims of the lasers.

• Hades and Davy Jones summon the Titans and Kraken to fend off Chernabog’s attack, but even massive monsters like them are made easy victims of the lasers, and the two villains also get vaporized.

• King Triton and Zeus use their trident and lightning bolts respectively to successfully destroy a laser each, which is the biggest threat anyone has posed to Chernabog at this point. However, after the two manage to destroy two lasers, they get surprise-attacked by a different laser and get vaporized. At this point, most of the characters realize that outpowering Chernabog is not going to work and escaping his attack is the only way to survive.

• Willie uses his magic to turn himself into his normal giant size and Alice eats a cookie to become gigantic, with the two trying to use their massive size as a tool to tank the lasers and give the others more time to get away. However, making themselves gigantic made them an easier target to hit and they quickly get vaporized.

• Cruella and Vanellope try to hop into their respective vehicles to quickly flee the scene, but are unable to get the vehicles started before becoming victims of the lasers.

• Randall and Violet use their invisibility powers to avoid being detected by the lasers. Both are successful in dodging a laser, but even when invisible, the lasers are able to detect them and vaporize them.

• Olaf melts into a puddle, hoping he can survive the attack in a liquid form. The laser ends up destroying the ground his new form is on, vaporizing Olaf as well.

• Buzz speeds away in a Star Command spaceship, which is able to outrun the lasers for a moment, but eventually gets destroyed by them, making him another victim.

• Aladdin and Jasmine fly away on the Magic Carpet as quickly as they can, and Genie tries to help them by using his magic to summon a large shield around them. Genie then shields himself to hopefully tank the lasers and give his friends more time to escape. The lasers easily break through Genie’s shield and vaporize him. The shield surrounding Aladdin and Jasmine goes away once Genie’s shield gets destroyed, and they also get vaporized shortly after Genie does.

• Kronk summons an escape door to hide in the ground from the lasers, but a laser travels through the ground and makes him a victim as well.

• Jim and Silver fly away on their respective aircrafts. Jim gets hit and vaporized by the lasers first, and as Silver yells in agony at his friend’s defeat (“JIMBO, LAD!!! NO!!!”), he also gets vaporized.

• A group of characters who can fly, consisting of Peter Pan, Dumbo, EVE, the Rocketeer, Syndrome, and Hopper, are all shown flying away as quickly as they can, but to no avail as all of them get vaporized as well.

• As the end of the attack nears, we see a few shots of characters who were unable to avoid the lasers and are shown struggling to run away or having to give up and accept their defeat. The characters shown here are Baloo, Donald, Dr. Facilier, Esmeralda, Gaston, Jack Skellington, Rapunzel, Tigger, Timon and Pumbaa, and WALL-E.

Mickey barely manages to escape undetected into the portal Merlin created. The rest of the characters not shown being vaporized also became victims of Chernabog’s attack. This consists of 22, Anger, Anna, Ariel, Aurora, Bagheera, Barley, Basil, Belle, Ben Gates, Bolt, Bowler Hat Guy, Calhoun, Captain Amelia, Captain Hook, Carl, Chicken Little, Cinderella, Dodger and Oliver, Eeyore, Evil Queen, Felix, Flik, Frollo, Hamm, Hank and Dory, Hector Barbossa, Hiro, Huey/Dewey/Louie, Ian, Ichabod, Jack Jack, Jafar, Jessie, Joy, Judy, Jumba, Kenai and Koda, Kida, King Louie, Kristoff, Lilo, Linguini and Remy, Little John, Mad Hatter, Madam Mim, Madame Medusa, Merlin, Miguel, Mike, Minnie, Moana, Nick, Oogie Boogie, Pacha, Penny/Bernard/Bianca, Pete, Phil, Pinocchio, Pocahontas, Quasimodo, Quorra, Rafiki, Ratigan, Rex, Russell and Kevin, Sadness, Sally, Scar, Scrooge, Shan Yu, Sheriff of Nottingham, Simba and Nala, Slinky, Snow White, Tiana, Tod and Copper, Tron, Ursula, Vinny, Winifred, Winnie the Pooh, Woody, Yzma, and Zurg. All of these characters are shown on the cliff at the beginning of the cutscene, along with Mickey and the characters who were shown getting vaporized, but their defeats were not shown on-screen.

Mickey travels through an alternate dimension and makes himself back to the scene of the attack after the other 143 characters have been vaporized and Chernabog and his forces flee the scene. Nothing is the same like it was, and now that Chernabog has an additional 143 recruits of evil minions at his side, Mickey must explore the realms to free as many characters as he can from the demon’s clutches, team up with the freed characters to defeat Chernabog’s forces, and save the world from the wrath of the powerful villain.

Much like Ultimate, I want there to be bosses present, and here is the list of bosses present in the game. All of which except Chernabog (who is the final boss) can also be fought in Classic Mode. Their trophies can be obtained by hitting them with a trophy stand in Story Mode, similar to how boss trophies were obtained in Brawl. The Battle Bot also has a variant called the Twin Battle Bots (essentially just two of the same bot) that is fought once in Story Mode and is fought on Hard difficulty in Classic Mode with those who specifically fight the Battle Bot as their boss.

Battle Bot (Disney Heroes Battle Mode) (This game’s equivalent of Master Hand)

Chernabog (Fantasia) (Final Boss)

Curse Dragon (Onward)

Dragon Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty)

Firebird (Fantasia 2000)

Genie Jafar (Aladdin)

Hydra (Hercules)

Leviathan (Atlantis: The Lost Empire)

Mama Cy-Bug (Wreck-It Ralph)

Master Control Program (Tron)

Monstro (Pinocchio)

Tamatoa (Moana)

Hopefully these remain enjoyable to read, and if there’s any more questions or movesets you specifically want to see, feel free to let me know.

2 Likes

For today’s movesets, I decided to pick three random characters and went with Dr. Facilier, Jasmine, and Elliott. Here they are.

Dr. Facilier:

Trophy Description:

A villainous witch doctor who specializes in voodoo magic. Dr. Facilier dislikes rich people, thinking they don’t respect lower class people well enough, and plans to team up with his “friends on the other side” to overthrow the upper class and become the ruler of New Orleans. Dr. Facilier’s special moves make heavy use of his voodoo magic, summoning his shadow friends to help damage foes or assist him in recovery.

General Information:

Dr. Facilier is one of the more well-rounded villains in the game, generally having decent stats and being able to pose a threat without being amazing in any category. Facilier is a middleweight character with average agility stats, having slightly above average running speed and average air and falling speed. His attack power is also decent as well, having some good tools to both rack up damage (his tilt attacks, his standard and up specials, his jab combo) and score KOs (his smash attacks, all of which have him using his cane). Facilier can both attack at a distance with his side special, in which a shadow friend sprints across the stage, has an ability to absorb projectiles and heal himself, and has solid recovery with his up special. As mentioned, Dr. Facilier doesn’t possess any major flaws, though he doesn’t have any area that he specializes in and is able to perform the key attributes well, but doesn’t go above and beyond. Overall, for those who are fans of villains but don’t want to commit to a “strong, but slow” playstyle that many of the villains have, Dr. Facilier is a solid choice, while still being effective enough for more advanced players to get something out of.

Standard Special - Parlor Trick

Dr. Facilier puts some magic powder on some cards and blows the powder off, travelling a short distance in front of him and providing damage-over-time effects to opponents hit by it for ten seconds. The move does not do any knockback, though it will make an opponent flinch.

Side Special - Sneaky Shadows

Dr. Facilier summons one of his shadow friends, which sprints forward a distance in front of them and runs through any opponents in its path. Opponents hit by the shadow will take damage and be briefly slowed down.

Up Special - Shadow Sprint

Dr. Facilier is carried airborne in an upwards diagonal arc in the direction he’s facing by one of his shadow friends. It’s a solid recovery move, and it does more damage and knockback than his side special, though it will not slow down opponents, launching them instead.

Down Special - Talisman

Dr. Facilier pulls his talisman out in front of him, which allows him to absorb projectiles, healing himself a small portion of his damage in the process.

Superstar Attack - Friends on the Other Side

Dr. Facilier will hit any opponents within a short range in front of him and take them into a cinematic where he summons his “friends on the other side”, and everything goes psychedelic as they all go “Are you ready?” and everyone in the cinematic gets turned into a frog for 15 seconds. As a frog, the player can not attack and is extremely light and vulnerable to being KO’d easily, though they can still move and jump, and their small size can make them hard to hit. If Dr. Facilier is unable to hit anyone in the opening, the attack will not proceed.

Taunts:

Up Taunt - Dr. Facilier yells “Don’t you disrespect me!”

Side Taunt - Dr. Facilier says “I’m a royal myself on my mother’s side.”

Down Taunt - Dr. Facilier tips his hat.

Victory Animation 1: Dr. Facilier does a dance with his shadow.

Victory Animation 2: Dr. Facilier says “Soon I’ll have the entire city of New Orleans in the palm of my hand.”

Victory Animation 3: Dr. Facilier’s shadow friends surround him as he laughs and says “Now we’re cooking!”

Losing Animation: Dr. Facilier gets dragged off-screen, clearly terrified, by his friends on the other side.

Jasmine:

Trophy Description:

The Princess of Agrabah. Jasmine is expected by her father, the Sultan, to marry a prince before her next birthday. Jasmine dislikes this, wanting to marry someone she actually loves regardless of their wealth, and after meeting the street rat Aladdin, starts to fall in love with him. Jasmine utilizes a large pole in combat that has great range for a melee weapon and uses oranges in contrast to Aladdin’s apples.

General Information:

In general, Jasmine’s stat distribution and overall feel is fittingly quite similar to how her boyfriend plays. Jasmine is a middleweight fighter who is slightly lighter than Aladdin, and her agility stats are fairly similar to his, sharing the exact same average falling speed, though their running and air speeds are swapped, with Jasmine having above average running speed and very high air speed, whereas Aladdin has those two stats being the other way around. Jasmine’s attack power is similar to Aladdin’s, both being decent, but not exceptional, though they have certain types of attacks that one generally does better than the other. In general, Jasmine’s standard and special attacks tend to be not as good as Aladdin’s, though still having good use, and her aerial attacks and smash attacks tend to be a little bit better than Aladdin’s, as these moves heavily utilize the pole she carries around, which has better range than Aladdin’s sword and does slightly more damage. Jasmine’s special moves, while on average not as good as Aladdin’s, are still worth noting. Jasmine throws oranges that are similar to Aladdin’s apples, with them being less spammable but also providing a minor speed decrease to those hit. Jasmine has a mid-range attack that allows her to inflict brief damage-over-time effects on those hit, and a tool to block her from opponents’ attacks and reflect projectiles. Jasmine’s recovery is also very solid, thanks to her up special covering great distance and very good air speed. Much like Aladdin, Jasmine doesn’t possess major weaknesses, and while the two do have areas that one is better in than the other, both of them are ultimately well-balanced characters who can definitely hold their own in battle.

Standard Special - Orange Throw

Jasmine throws an orange a short distance in front of her. Compared to Aladdin’s apples, they aren’t quite as spammable and travel a slightly shorter distance, though they do slightly more damage and provide a very small, but noticeable decrease in the movement speed of those hit by one that lasts for a few seconds.

Side Special - Spinning Stick

Jasmine spins her pole around in a circle, which stops any attacks that are about to hit her and can reflect projectiles back. The spinning pole also hurts foes who touch it, though it isn’t that strong.

Up Special - Pole Vault

Jasmine uses her pole to leap herself into the air. It’s excellent as a recovery move and Jasmine can’t take knockback while using it, though she can still take damage.

Down Special - Glass of Wine

Jasmine pulls out a glass of wine and throws the liquid out into her opponent’s face. Opponents hit by the wine will take damage-over-time effects for a few seconds, though no knockback is done.

Superstar Attack - Tiger Trouble

Jasmine summons her pet tiger, Rajah, into the battle. Rajah hangs out on the stage for 15 seconds and roams around either attacking with his claws, doing large damage, or roaring and sending opponents flying with great knockback. Rajah can be attacked to briefly stun him, but doing so will only make him angry and become even stronger, and since he is already quite powerful, it would be wise not to do that. Rajah can’t hurt Jasmine.

Taunts:

Up Taunt - Jasmine raises her pole in the air triumphantly.

Side Taunt - Jasmine says “I am not a prize to be won!”

Down Taunt - Jasmine says “I do not want to see you.”

Victory Animation 1: Jasmine poses triumphantly and says “I’m a fast learner.”

Victory Animation 2: Jasmine releases a flock of birds from a cage and looks on happily as they’re set free.

Victory Animation 3: Jasmine pets and cuddles Rajah.

Losing Animation: Jasmine applauds.

Elliott:

Trophy Description:

A friendly dragon who serves as a guardian to any troubled kids who need help, with his latest friend being an orphan boy named Pete. Elliott’s large size and playful personality sometimes accidentally cause trouble for Pete, but he always means well and will protect the boy from any danger. Elliott is one of the largest and heaviest characters in the game, and while he may be slow, he can use his fire breath and invisibility to make himself a tough opponent.

General Information:

Elliott is a large dragon, and as you’d probably expect from his size, he is quite heavy. In fact, Elliott is the second heaviest character in the game, with him only being slightly lighter than Willie the Giant. As such, the two of them share a lot of the same advantages and disadvantages. The two of them are arguably the hardest characters in the game to KO, both being very heavy, having the ability to turn invisible to make them harder to see, and having good recovery with their ability to fly. Elliott’s recovery is a bit harder to control than Willie’s, though it still covers good distance, but his one advantage over him that can make him arguably even tougher to KO is his side special. Elliott’s side special is a projectile attack in which he throws two apples a distance in front of him, which, while decent as a projectile attack, is useful if Elliott’s apples don’t hit anything and land on the ground, in which Elliott can eat them to heal a small portion of the damage he has. Granted, the opponents can be healed by these apples too, but slightly less so than Elliott, so Elliott may find it a good idea to throw the apples away from his opponents to increase the chances that he can beat them to it and to prevent them from hitting something and getting destroyed. While Elliott isn’t quite as powerful as Willie, his strength is still high, possessing powerful smash attacks, great aerial attacks, and plenty of tools to help him rack up damage. Elliott also has a solid standard special in which he shoots fire out of his mouth, which is essentially a stronger version of Mushu’s standard special, albeit with a longer recharge time for the fire to reach its maximum length. However, Elliott does have some notable flaws. Elliott’s agility stats are poor, being quite comparable to Willie’s, with both sharing the same very high falling speed, and Elliott being slightly faster in the air (though still below average) and slightly slower on the ground (being pretty slow) than Willie is. Additionally, due to Elliott’s large size, he is a big target and makes him easier to hit and combo than most characters. Overall, despite his low speed and large size, Elliott is still a powerful fighter with his high strength and incredible durability, and those who can overcome his flaws will find him to be quite a threatening adversary for their opponents.

Standard Special - Dragon’s Breath

Elliott breathes fire out of his mouth, which he can hold for a few seconds and aim up and down. However, the more the move is used, the smaller and weaker the fire will get, and Elliott will have to limit using it for a bit to build it back up. This functions similarly to Mushu’s standard special, though it does more damage, but has a longer recharge time for the fire to reach its maximum strength.

Side Special - Tasty Apples

Elliott pulls out two apples and throws them a distance in front of him. The apples do mild damage and cause opponents to flinch, though they get destroyed upon impact. Any apple that does not hit anything and lands can be picked up and eaten by Elliott or his opponents to heal a small portion of their damage, though Elliott gets healed slightly more from the apples than his opponents do.

Up Special - “Graceful” Flight

Elliott takes off into the sky, though his heavy weight combined with his small wings makes his movement awkward. The flight lasts fairly long to make the distance he covers pretty good, though Elliott does move slow due to his wings struggling to support his weight. Anyone who touches Elliott when he’s flying will take mild damage and knockback.

Down Special - Vanishing Elliott

Elliott turns invisible for ten seconds, making him harder to see, but as compensation, his endurance is decreased, meaning some attacks that he may have survived normally could potentially KO him, though due to how heavy he is, his defense is still quite high in this form.

Superstar Attack - A Dragon’s Fury

Elliott takes to the sky, moving much faster and less awkwardly than he does during his up special, and makes himself invincible during the duration of the attack, which lasts around 15 seconds. Elliott can hurl out fireballs as he flies, which do great damage and knockback, and getting hit by more than one during the attack’s duration will likely KO you. Elliott can hurl out fireballs at a fast rate, and he moves quickly, so this attack is a dangerous one for his opponents.

Taunts:

Up Taunt - Elliott acts like he’s scaring someone and goes “Boo!”

Side Taunt - Elliott jovially speaks some gibberish.

Down Taunt - Elliott happily does two small hops.

Victory Animation 1: Elliott cheerfully giggles.

Victory Animation 2: Elliott awkwardly lands from a flight and looks confused for a moment, and then becomes happy.

Victory Animation 3: Elliott lays on the ground and eats some apples.

Losing Animation: Elliott applauds.

As always, feel free to request any specific movesets you want to see or any questions you may have. I’ve finished the movesets for Mama Odie, Prince John, and Mole, so they’re viewable options at this point.

1 Like

Because you mentioned Aladdin, can you do his move set next.

1 Like

I’m not sure if his moveset is finished yet, but could you possible post Kuzco too?

1 Like

Nobody on this forum works at PerBlue

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Could you possibly do Frollo? If so, thanks! If not, I understand! :slight_smile:

1 Like

For today’s movesets, here are three requested characters in Aladdin, Frollo, and Kuzco.

Aladdin:

Trophy Description:

A street rat living in the city of Agrabah. Aladdin is well-prepared for combat due to his daily shenanigans with the palace guards. He falls in love with Agrabah’s princess, Jasmine, and while being used by the evil Jafar to get a lamp, he becomes best friends with a genie, using his last wish to set Genie free. Aladdin is an agile fighter with powerful sword attacks and utilizes some of his allies like the Magic Carpet and his pet monkey, Abu, in combat.

General Information:

Aladdin is a well-balanced character who is easy for beginners to pick up and use, and he possesses many qualities about him that make him an effective fighter. Aladdin is a middleweight, being about in the middle of those categories in terms of weight, and he also possesses good agility stats, with very good running speed, above average air speed, and average falling speed. Aladdin has a good mix of projectile attacks, with his standard and side specials, and up-close melee attacks, with his smash attacks, to give him a playstyle that works well both up-close and at a distance. His apple projectile travels quickly and is quite spammable, and his other projectile, in which Abu throws a heavy ruby, while slower and traveling less distance, has decent KO potential. Aladdin’s recovery is quite good, with good jumping power and a great ally with the Magic Carpet, who he uses for his up special, and his down special can bury opponents if hit. Aladdin’s strength, while not exceptional, is decent, with good tools to rack up damage, and his smash attacks (all of which having him use his sword) and side special being his best tools for scoring KOs. In general, Aladdin doesn’t possess any major weaknesses, and while he generally prioritizes speed over strength, his strength is still adequate enough, and he is overall a very solid character who can be quite effective in combat.

Standard Special - Apple Assault

Aladdin throws an apple a short distance in front of him, causing those hit to flinch and take mild damage. Don’t mistake a lack of complexity for a lack of effectiveness, as the apple is very spammable and can annoy opponents.

Side Special - Abu’s Ruby

Abu appears on Aladdin’s shoulder and throws a heavy ruby a short distance in front of him. It travels slower and covers less distance than the apples, but is noticeably stronger and can KO at higher percentages.

Up Special - Magic Carpet

Aladdin summons the Magic Carpet, who can fly him in any direction for a few seconds. The carpet does no damage and can potentially help enemies recover, but the distance covered is great and the carpet travels quickly.

Down Special - Acrobatic Aladdin

Aladdin does a backflip leading into a kick. This move can be used for horizontal recovery and any opponents hit by Aladdin’s feet will be buried for a few seconds, making them immobile and immune to knockback, but they can still take damage.

Superstar Attack - Street Rat Attack

Aladdin hits enemies directly in front of him with a series of powerful sword slashes, culminating with Aladdin dealing a final launching blow. This isn’t among one of the stronger Superstar Attacks, but it will help rack up opponents’ damage to a good percentage for scoring KOs if the Street Rat Attack itself doesn’t kill them.

Taunts:

Up Taunt - Aladdin says “All this for a loaf of bread?”

Side Taunt - Aladdin rolls an apple down his shoulder.

Down Taunt - Aladdin yells “That two-faced son of a jackal!”

Victory Animation 1: Aladdin sits on the ground with Abu, as the two share a loaf of bread for food.

Victory Animation 2: Aladdin flies onto the screen on the Magic Carpet and poses triumphantly.

Victory Animation 3: Aladdin rubs the magic lamp and summons Genie, who shoots fireworks out of his fingers to cheer his buddy on. If Genie is present in the match, then this animation cannot be used.

Losing Animation: Aladdin applauds.

Frollo:

Trophy Description:

A corrupt and sinister judge who is determined to assert his authority over everyone in Paris, raising Quasimodo as his own and wanting to eliminate all the gypsies in Paris. When he develops feelings for the gypsy, Esmeralda, Frollo is determined to make her his, even if he has to burn down all of Paris to get to her. Frollo’s special moves heavily use fire, giving him plenty of damaging attacks, though his recovery is below average.

General Information:

Frollo is a difficult character to figure out what archetype of fighter who falls into. Overall, he is probably closest to being an “all-around” fighter, as many of his attributes are leaning towards average, though his strengths and weaknesses are a little more pronounced than the average well-rounded character. Frollo is a middleweight character who has average agility, with average running speed, slightly below average air speed, and slightly above average falling speed. Frollo’s biggest advantage is that his damage and KO potential are generally quite solid. Many of his moves utilize either his sword or fire, allowing him to deal good damage while having decent range for a character who primarily fights up close. Frollo’s most powerful move is his standard special, in which he charges up his sword and thrusts it into the ground. If this move is released just before the five second time limit he has for charging it expires, the KO potential is tremendous, but if he’s a bit late, while the attack will still be powerful, it won’t be as powerful, and Frollo will self-inflict 12 damage onto himself. For other KO options, Frollo’s smash attacks are strong, and his side special allows him to charge forward in a series of flames, being a fairly powerful move, though less than the ones previously mentioned. Frollo really only has two notable weaknesses, with one being minor and the other being major. The smaller issue is that Frollo doesn’t have a projectile attack, and outside of being able to use his down special to attack foes without being near them, which is dependent on where the fireplace he uses for this move is spawned and if opponents are close to hit, he will have to fight up close where he is more likely to be damaged. Frollo’s biggest weakness is that his recovery is weak. Frollo’s up special is a tether recovery that doesn’t reach very far, with his only other recovery tool being his side special, which only travels horizontally and doesn’t cover that much distance. Overall, if you can look past Frollo’s poor recovery, he has lots of tools to rack up damage and score KOs, and he is an effective combatant if you can utilize his strengths to your advantage.

Standard Special - Fiery Thrust

Frollo pulls out his sword and charges it up for a thrust into the ground, emitting fire off of it as he charges it. Frollo can charge the move for five seconds until he has to use it. This is one very powerful attack, and if released just before the charge limit is reached, the knockback will be extreme and can typically KO characters at very low percentages. However, if Frollo has timed out the limit, while he will still perform the attack, he will take 12 damage, and it isn’t quite as strong, though still a very powerful move.

Side Special - Fiery Dash

Frollo gets engulfed by a series of flames as he performs a sudden burst forward. The damage and knockback is solid, and can potentially KO at higher percentages. It can also be used as horizontal recovery, and while it isn’t too strong of a recovery move, it is the best option Frollo has.

Up Special - Cape Grab

Frollo will use a cape as a tether recovery to grab ledges close to his range. Unfortunately, recovering is one of Frollo’s weakest aspects, and while his side special can be used for horizontal recovery, the cape doesn’t reach that far, granting him poor vertical recovery.

Down Special - Frollo’s Fireplace

Frollo summons a fireplace in the background right behind where he is standing. The fireplace stays there until Frollo loses a stock. If Frollo inputs the move again when the fireplace is out, flames burst out of it and damage and launch opponents. The move has decent KO potential, though since the fireplace is stationary, it’s easy to avoid or jump over. Frollo can’t be hurt by the fire.

Superstar Attack - Ultimate Hellfire

Upon activation, Frollo will become stationary, but invincible, as he summons a giant pillar of fire in the middle of the stage, that gradually expands out as the move goes on and does great damage to anyone caught within it. When the move finishes, all fighters caught in the pillar are launched away. The damage output is tremendous, and the knockback from the launch is quite strong as well, making this a very powerful Superstar Attack.

Taunts:

Up Taunt - Frollo says “But how? I… Never mind!”

Side Taunt - Frollo says “Insolent coward!”

Down Taunt - Frollo says “A lesson needs to be learned here.”

Victory Animation 1: Frollo is on his knees as he triumphantly declares victory, and then he collapses to the ground.

Victory Animation 2: Frollo triumphantly says “And he shall smite the wicked and plunge them into the fiery pit!”

Victory Animation 3: Frollo stands there with a sinister smile, quietly, yet sinisterly, cackling.

Losing Animation: Frollo crosses her arms and impatiently taps his fingers while giving the winner an unamused look.

Kuzco:

Trophy Description:

A selfish emperor who believes the whole world must cater to his every whim and plans to destroy Pacha’s village for a summer destination for himself called Kuzcotopia. When his advisor, Yzma, plots revenge on him and turns him into a llama, Kuzco must reluctantly team up with Pacha and change for the better if he is to become human again. Kuzco is able to switch between his human and llama forms in battle, with each form having distinct pros and cons.

General Information:

Kuzco is one of the most unique characters in the game, mainly for his ability to switch between his emperor and llama forms. However, the thing that makes him different from other characters who can alternate what form they’re in, such as Cinderella switching between her ball-gown and maid outfits and Barbossa switching between his human and undead forms, is unlike them, where their moveset is fundamentally the same between their different forms, Emperor Kuzco and Llama Kuzco play completely differently from each other. Kuzco always starts out the battle in his emperor form, and his down special is the tool he must use in order to switch into Llama Kuzco, which also works the other way around when in that form. Outside of the very beginning of the match, in which this down special can be used immediately, Kuzco must remain in a form for at least 25 seconds before he can change back to the other form, and since both forms have their own advantages and disadvantages, it’s important to use this down special wisely. Emperor Kuzco is average agility-wise on all fronts, clocks in as a middleweight, and is generally less risky to use than his llama form, but is also generally weaker and slower, with his smash attacks and up special being his only moves that can reliably score KOs. His advantages though are that his recovery is better, he has a multi-step standard special that can heal himself, and his attacks tend to have less awkward hitboxes and are easier to land. Llama Kuzco is also a middleweight fighter, albeit a little heavier than Emperor Kuzco, and he has good running speed, below average air speed, and above average falling speed. His KO power is also better as well, with his smash attacks and up special also serving as effective KO tools (and are stronger than the ones Emperor Kuzco possesses) and having good meteor smashes with his aerial attacks. However, Llama Kuzco has no tools to heal himself, and while his horizontal recovery is good, his vertical recovery is only average, making him tougher to recover with than Emperor Kuzco. Since both forms of Kuzco can help alleviate any weaknesses possessed by the other forms, he is quite a solid character that is quite atypical, though you also must keep in mind that his strong points don’t go above and beyond and being familiar with both of Kuzco’s forms is the best tool to ensure success with him.

Emperor Kuzco’s Standard Special - The Emperor’s Cool Drink

Kuzco pulls out a large cup and uses it to store any projectiles that touch it. Up to two projectiles can be stored, and once the move is inputted again once two projectiles are stored, Kuzco will shake the cup, which somehow transforms the projectiles into a liquid, and drinks the contents, healing him of some of his damage, with more being healed with the more damaging the captured projectiles were.

Emperor Kuzco’s Side Special - Crazy Comb

Kuzco throws a comb a distance away from him, doing decent damage to those it hits and making them flinch. It travels fast and far, so it is a solid projectile, though it won’t score any KOs.

Emperor Kuzco’s Up Special - Airborne Throne

Kuzco’s throne and two palace guards suddenly appear and Kuzco sits on the throne as the guards throw it into the air in a diagonal upwards direction, travelling horizontally in the direction Kuzco was facing upon input. The throne does good damage and knockback, being a decent KO move, and it covers good distance, making it a solid recovery and safer than his llama form’s up special.

Emperor Kuzco’s Down Special - Llama Potion

Kuzco drinks a llama potion, transforming him into Llama Kuzco. After switching to Emperor Kuzco through the use of a human potion (as in, every time he uses this move outside of the first time he uses it, since he always starts the match in that form), Kuzco must wait at least 25 seconds before he can use this move to switch back to Llama Kuzco.

Emperor Kuzco’s Superstar Attack - Beware the Groove

Kuzco becomes invincible and starts dancing as his “Theme Song Guy” pops up and starts singing a bit of “Perfect World”, during which a bunch of palace guards appear and defend their emperor at all costs with their spears and brute strength. The guards are quite powerful and have great KO potential, making this Superstar Attack quite dangerous, though the guards do lose some threateningness on larger stages where it isn’t too hard to avoid them.

Llama Kuzco’s Standard Special - Llama Spit

Kuzco chews on some berries and spits it out of his mouth as a high-speed projectile. It’s similar to the comb that he uses in his emperor form, but it travels slightly farther and faster, is a little more spammable, but does less damage.

Llama Kuzco’s Side Special - Dashing Llama

Kuzco charges a distance in front of him at high speeds, doing decent damage and knockback to those he hits. It can also help for horizontal recovery, but since it doesn’t change his falling speed, recovering with it can potentially be tricky.

Llama Kuzco’s Up Special - Karate-Jump Kick

Kuzco jumps high into the air, and comes back down diagonally in the direction he’s facing in a kicking pose, which has good power and can potentially KO at higher percentages, but him travelling downwards quickly can make it tougher to recover, though the horizontal distance is pretty solid and the vertical distance is acceptable.

Llama Kuzco’s Down Special - Human Potion

Kuzco drinks a human potion, transforming him into Emperor Kuzco. After switching to Llama Kuzco, Kuzco must wait at least 25 seconds before he can use this move to switch back to Emperor Kuzco.

Llama Kuzco’s Superstar Attack - Ambushing Jaguars

Kuzco freaks out as he notices a pack of jaguars running onto the stage, and he quickly vanishes as the jaguars begin their rampage, attacking with their claws and charging dashes. Compared to the palace guards, the jaguars’ KO power isn’t as high, though it is still decent, but the big advantage they have is that they can home in on opponents, making them harder to avoid, but the risk of getting hit by them isn’t quite as dangerous, but it’s still a big enough threat to where you don’t want to get hit. The jaguars will leave after 15 seconds, in which Kuzco will return to the stage.

Taunts:

(NOTE: Kuzco says the same thing for all three taunts in both his emperor and llama forms, with the animations adjusted to match which form he is in.)

Up Taunt - Kuzco proclaims “No touchy!”

Side Taunt - Kuzco yells “I don’t make deals with peasants!”

Down Taunt - Kuzco says “When I give the word, all of you will go “bye-bye”. Bye-bye!”

(NOTE: Only Emperor Kuzco gets victory and losing animations, and his will appear even if the match ends with Llama Kuzco being the form he is in.)

Victory Animation 1: Kuzco dances.

Victory Animation 2: Kuzco yells “Ha! Boom, baby!” and triumphantly poses.

Victory Animation 3: Kuzco says “Oh, yeah! I am one unbeatable king of the world!”

Losing Animation: Kuzco applauds.

As always, feel free to leave any moveset recommendations or any questions about the game you may have.

2 Likes

I would love to see what you did with Joy.

And while you’re at it, can you also do Maui please. To round out the Moana fighters.

1 Like

Since Donald Duck’s 90th anniversary was coming, maybe you should do Donald’s moveset.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney