I planned to do a guide on my team! I figured that maybe it would be useful to share what heroes I use in the game. Although there are changes to my team, my fixed heroes are: Moana, Kevin Flynn, Pooh and
Moana: My ONLY normal damage dealer
High basic damage, HP and armor growth (the damage can be equal to how much a normal damage skill would do. And the high HP growth helps to keep her in the battlefield. Armor blocks more normal damage.)
Useful disks: Moana has a disk that triggers her green skill earlier and gives her more basic damage (Merida) and another that gives her weakest ally a percent of Moana’s shield (based on the current HP, not by total max HP. This disk is from Mickey.) Merida’s disk helps to activate her green skill earlier and it is useful for her red skill. Her red skill gives Moana additional basic damage when shielded and this is doubled if she is below 75% HP. If her Merida disk is equipped and at max stars, if she is shielded, she is likely to activate her green skill. Mickey’s disk help keep her ally in the battlefield and the speed boost is also given to that same ally.
Self-sustaining: Her blue skill (healing) keeps her at battle and this skill can trigger whenever someone uses their white (active) skill. She can stay on the battlefield as long as someone uses their white (active) skill.
Random target damage and positioning: (Merida’s arrows can target any enemy regardless of position and this is a weak point as most heroes’ damage skills target the backline or frontline.) If Moana activates her green skill, she stays at the frontline until the end of the wave and acts as a temporary frontline hero and has a problem which leads to
No evasion: Even if Moana has high tenacity that reduces the duration of disables, she may be KO by heavy damage dealers (ie. Pooh) during the duration of the disable.
No disables: Moana’s damage skills do not have disables and this is a problem. If enemies are not stopped, dealing damage is hard, especially for the Beast as he has a berserk duration and because of his increased attack speed, he is likely to deal damage faster and more than Moana and that may be trouble if no one in her team is at full energy, especially if the enemy has energy stealers and she can KO.
Lower reality than armor: Her weakness is fantastic damage as her armor is always higher than her reality. And as such, a reality upgrade is recommended when equipping a HP mod to her.
Powerful Wave: Moana has an increase in basic damage when shielded and heals for 40% of damage dealt. The basic damage bonus is doubled if she is below 75% HP. This skill gives more basic damage for more healing and this healing is further increased because of Moana’s blue skill. The healing however may fail if the shield is under leveled. But her stat boosts, mainly basic damage, max HP and more armor compensates for the healing and more damage is dealt.
Animal gives more basic damage and lets Moana attack faster. The same logic goes for Woody. (Animal’s basic damage boost is more than Woody so he is a better option) Rapunzel and Kevin Flynn have skills that heal and give reality (10 seconds for Rapunzel and the buff is throughout the battle for Flynn). Or pair her with someone who has disables in their skills since she can’t singlehandedly KO an enemy unless the enemy has no retaliation skills and/or no disables.
The game recommends equipping 2 skill power and 2 basic damage mods. (Because of her reality being lower than her armor, I suggest replacing one of the Basic damage mods, preferably the weaker one if they’re not identical. And replace it with a HP mod with either a reality upgrade or a shield upgrade, both are equally good because of her high HP growth.
Pooh: My OP character
- High HP and armor growth (which is why Pooh is a tank.)
- OP white skill (Pooh will at least apply 2 stacks of “hunny” so the total damage is base damage + X stacks of “hunny” damage. The damage is at least a 4 digit number as total damage and can range to a 7 digit number. That’s a lot. My Pooh is Red+5 and he can deal 421,352 damage.
- Useful disks (Pooh has one that gives Pooh the chance of applying another stack of “hunny” (Ti)while the other one provides healing for Pooh’s allies. (Go) The Goofy disk is better as it provides healing, armor for Pooh and HP to everyone on his team, giving him the abilities of a support hero.)
- Lower reality than armor (This is probably the biggest issue with most tanks. That’s why they’re more prone to fantastic damage. Like Shank)
- No evasion (When Pooh has no evasion, although he has tenacity, if the enemy has a Pooh as well, the enemy Pooh may activate his white (active) skill earlier than your Pooh so it’s a risk.)
- Energy Stealers (Pooh’s energy given without his red skill steals part of or all his energy given to him (150-350 energy stolen). Without the energy, Pooh may KO. But he has self-healing which prevents Pooh from being KO.
Bee-line: Pooh gets a shield and an additional 300 energy from “Balloon Delivery”. With this skill, Pooh now gets 650 energy and can activate his white (active) skill earlier.
Since Pooh can deal heavy damage and has self-healing, he doesn’t really need an ally but to deal more damage and the fact that Pooh is a tank, pair him up with a support hero and/or a controller and damage dealer for good measure. Scarers are other good alternatives to deal even more damage since Pooh doesn’t have fantastic crit.
It is advised that Pooh is to be equipped with 1 HP mod, 1 Basic damage mod and 2 skill power mods. For the HP mods, it is recommended by me to apply the reality (to solve the low reality problem) or add a shield since he is a tank. Protection is key.