My Ultimate Disney Heroes Battle Mode Roster! Version 1.0

Reopened the thread - please stay on topic!

8 Likes

Thank you
(10)

1 Like

This is a nice roster, but it will also be nice to add Treasure Planet and The Hunchback of Notre Dame characters. Just saying… :wink:

1 Like

Maybe. But I need proof those characters can work.

They are both from Disney. And characters like Jim Hawkins, Quasimodo, Esmeralda, and Claude Frollo are all recommending characters.

I don’t know anything about Treasure Planet I haven’t had the opportunity to watch it. (However I have heard some good reviews)

But… On the other hand, The Hunchback of Notre Dame characters should definitely be inclined. Especially Quasimodo & Esmeralda. Also there are a few concepts here on the forum for both of them.
They both could work. If I can find the link I will attach it to this post later in an edit.

Just My opinion.
:crown:
:angel:

PS this is the Edit: and link to the Quasimodo concept it was written by a very beloved forum member we haven’t seen for a long time. :slight_smile: @Kinokan

1 Like

I also never watched these movies, but I heard these guys are recommending characters

1 Like

Oh… I watched the old movie & the newer Disney Animation movie of “The Hunchback of Notre Dame” and it’s definitely good. Quasimodo & Esmeralda should not only be in this roster. But they should be in this game. As they have often been requested.

Again just my opinion.
:crown:
:angel:

1 Like

Let’s be honest, many Disney characters would be fun and awesome to have in the game! I would love to see Ariel, Belle, Kevin from Up, some characters from Disney Channel shows, Mulan and Li Shang, Pooh and friends, more Lilo & Stitch heroes, and more!

4 Likes

Oh, relax. He has more skillset poosibilities than Yax…but Yax is in the game.

Also, I played an Up DS game, so I could technically make a skillset, but since it would not be my original work, I don’t…

3 Likes

Not to mention that Kevin is not Mr. Fredrickson…Kevin is the bird.

2 Likes

Ariel would just be floating… unless they do what Sorcerer’s arena did

As PennyWise said
She’s floatin’ floatin’ In here

XD

1 Like

Okay, in the DS game, here was what he did:

Basic attack he hit with his cane.

He could blow balloons and tie them to creatures, making them float up, and then landing with a bam.

Hee took out his hearing aid and used it to stun enemies, and throw the dogs off his scent (you had to have played the game to fully understand.)

He could summon Doug to fight for him.

He could take out a picture of Elly and look at it, gaining Invincibility until his energy depleted.

I think that this is enough to make a reasonable skillset with him in it, and that is assuming you follow the games idea!

1 Like

Carl Fredrickson would actually be a viable choice. He’s pretty durable for an old man, he’d make a nice Tank.

3 Likes

Lets just ignore the whole Joint freezing up thing… :grin:

Yeah and Dug could be a fun support and I would love to see another Kevin in the game!

1 Like

Russell could always be a duo hero with Kevin and/or Doug :man_shrugging:

I mean, Doug belongs to Carl, Carl is Doug’s master, not Russell…

Wasn’t it Russell’s idea to keep him?

Yes, but Doug declares Carl as his master.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney