Nancy Wheeler (Dead By Daylight Version) - Disney Doge Concept!

Attention: if you don’t know this character please click the Link!
There is a video you can watch or you can read the wiki, I suggest the video though!
Anyways enjoy the concept! :grinning:

Nancy Wheeler

Nancy is a determined friend who will do anything for a friend and her allies.

“All this time I’ve been trying so hard to pretend like everything’s fine, but it’s not.”

Stars: :star::star:

Role: Tank

Position: Front-line

Entrance: Nancy walks in almost tripping and falling.

Victory: Nancy smiles then looks down.

Defeat: Nancy drops her books and tries to pick them up while on her knees.

Basic Attack: Nancy passively gains skill power and studies an enemy.

skill-set:

White: “Fixated”

Passive: You are determined to find out as much information of the enemy as possible. Start the match with 15% increased movement and attack speed, this buff cannot be removed in anyway, Nancy can also study an enemy and attack them with certain attacks. The study will only be removed once the affected enemy uses their active.

Active: You’ll do anything to finish what you started. Nancy has her armor increased moderately and takes out a shotgun which deals tremendous damage, the shot gun breaks when Nancy loses a moderate amount of health. The armor buff is permanent.

Green: “Better Together”

When your with somebody else you feel more motivated to fight and win. Nancy now needs to lose 5% more health to lose her shot gun, if a ally deals damage to an enemy at the same time that Nancy deals damage to an enemy both the ally and Nancy gain invincibility for 5 seconds and gain a moderate amount of armor permanently.

Blue: “Inner Strength”

By using all the strength you have you can conquer any challenge. Nancy heals tremendous HP when a studied enemy attacks her, Nancy gains a shield with a moderate small amount of HP whenever she reaches 10 max HP.

Purple: “Watch and Learn”

Nancy starts the round with her shotgun, when entering the round Nancy shoots 3 shotgun shots at all enemies dealing moderate damage and reducing the armor of the enemies tremendously for 7 seconds, during this time all allies gain a average amount of basic damage.

Red: “Resilience”

Nancy gains “Endurance” for 8 seconds when a ally is defeated, while having “Endurance” Nancy gains 40% increased attack speed and movement speed, studied enemies are slowed by 50%.
If Steve Harrington is in the match Nancy’s “Endurance” now lasts 10 seconds.

Friendships / Disks

Nancy Wheeler - Steve Harrington

“Love is strange”
Enemies hit by Nancy’s shotgun have their reality decreased tremendously for 10 seconds, Nancy’s attack speed is increased to 30% instead of 15%.

Nancy Wheeler - Bo Peep

“Resilient Strength”
Nancy is immune to any debuff for the first 5 seconds of battle, whenever a enemy attempts to apply a debuff to Nancy during this time Nancy gains a tremendous amount of armor and skill power. Studied enemies cannot debuff Nancy.

There we go! I hope all of you enjoyed the concept, even if you don’t know the character I would realllllyyyyy appreciate some feedback on the skills, so if you could please review and give feedback for future concepts! Have a wonderful day!

4 Likes

Holy cow how long did this take to make?

Also good concept!

1 Like

This is more of a tank than a support.

Permanent self armor, self heal, self buffs.

Allies just gain basic damage and some invincibility that a tank could do to protect allies.

Not to long. Got my pictures and gifs from the DBD wiki.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney