Steve Harrington (Dead By Daylight Version) - Disney Doge Concept!

Attention: don’t know this character? Click this Link

The link is a wiki page that comes with a vid you can watch, or you can read it, which will take time, sooo I suggest the video :sweat_smile:

Hope you enjoy the concept! :slightly_smiling_face:

Steve Harrington

Steve at first seems like selfish jock that doesn’t care for others but behind the assumptions Steve is actually a kind, caring friend that will do anything to save his allies

“Turns out I’m a pretty damn good babysitter.”

Stars: :star::star::star:

Role: Tank

Position: Front-line

Entrance: Steve runs in, catching his breath than getting in position.

Victory: Steve puts his bat to the ground and smiles.

Defeat: Steve drops his bat and falls over.

Basic attack: Steve swings his bat at enemies knocking them back.

Skill-set:

White: “Second Wind”

Passive: You don’t go down easily. When Steve reaches 20% max HP Steve gains berserk for 5 seconds and heals to full health over the 5 seconds, when fully healed Steve takes 15% more damage after this passive is activated.

Active: To survive you have to put up your best defenses. When activated Steve gains 3 random buffs and 20% increased attack speed.
The attack speed increases can stack up to 200% increased attack speed.

Green: “Babysitter”

You make sure to protect those you care about, when a ally is defeated all other allies still in battle gain a moderate amount of armor and “Endurance”, “Endurance” protects allies from a enemy attack that does damage equal to 15% Max HP of any ally.
“Endurance” also blocks any negative effects while active on an ally.
“Endurance” expires after 10 seconds.
Endurance may fail to apply on allies that are of a higher level

Blue: “Camaraderie”

Trust is the strongest bond, any ally that heals or shields Steve gains endurance for 7 seconds and a moderate healing over time effect, any positive effects applied to Steve are shared with the last ally that healed Steve.

Purple: “Friendship matters”

Steve has a tremendous amount of basic damage for the first 10 seconds of battle, when Steve deals damage to an enemy with this buff active one random ally gains a shield for 4 seconds, shield times can stack on allies.

Red: “Scoops Ahoy!”

All allies have tremendously increased Max HP and considerably increased basic damage.

70% chance that a random ally gains berserk for 5 seconds when reaching 10% max HP

+X Max HP
+X Skill Power
+X Basic Damage

Friendships / Disks

Steve Harrington - Olaf

”Someone to talk to”
Enemies who are hit by allies with berserk are silenced for 7 seconds and have 1 buff removed each hit.
+298 skill power

Steve Harrington - Hiro

”The New Tech”
Steve cannot be silenced or slowed, Steve gains a moderate amount of armor when hit by a projectile or special attack.
+700 Max HP

Thanks for reading this concept! I know many may not know who the heck this is so if you don’t please read the link in the beginning! Even if you don’t know him I’d really like some feedback so please if you can give me some feedback on the skills!

Thanks for reading!

8 Likes

Instead of writing moderate or tremendous just put X, because it’s a variable.
Also, he seems more like a Tank
Overall, that’s really my only complaints
9.5/10

1 Like

I’ve kind of stopped using X in my recent concepts since I wanted to give out some more detail with using moderate, tremendous or other wording, but I’ll probably go back to using X next concept.

Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

Quick announcement:

Next concept is on Nancy Wheeler, she will also be based on the dbd version of herself.

I’ll be sure to leave a link for her as well that leads to info on her in her concept.

Very nice concept! I love watching Stranger Things and Steve is one of my favorite characters.

1 Like

Steve Harrington is best mom!!!

Great concept except, where’s his quote? Thats the thing that is missing.

1 Like

Oh I forgot that! I’ll add it in! :slightly_smiling_face:

I hope you make more Stranger Things concepts cause I enjoyed reading this. I do not have Netflix, but I am familiar with the show a little bit.

1 Like

I certainly will, after chapter 4 of my story is complete another concept is coming out. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Also I’d like to clarify all the gifs in the concept are not mine and come from dbd, thank you!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney