Nerf Randall/Beast. Balance all toons!

Yeah, that Beast was weak. When you “one-shoot” someone, it means you defeat them in one blow when they have all of their strength (or HP in this case). That Beast must’ve been either weak or have lost HP before

Randall is almost a good hero if they just fix his monster punch wiping out 3-5 of your heroes. I’m glad PB fixed his white skill though. @Polaris please let PB know to fix Randall’s monster punch again!!:unamused: Thanks

It really shouldn’t. It is that if that ally is scared, he can deal 6 times as much damage, which is too powerful.

The only way to truly nerf Randall,
Is to turn the 200% bonus damage to 50-70% bonus damage

100% should be fine.

But I guess our PB won’t change anything, guess we are forced to keep living with unbalance toons.

Also Duke and Beast are other HUGE issues to game balance.
Pooh and Tigger too.

3 Likes

I think that doing something like this could work:

• For Randall, just reduce the area of effect of Monster Punch. Nerfing the damage against scared would be a good choice, but I doubt they’ll ever do that, so this feels like a reasonable second option. The only OP thing about Randall atm is Monster Punch shotting teams. If it hit less enemies, it would already be fine.
  • Beast is a little more complicated. I was thinking about replacing the “can’t fall under 1 HP” thing with a damage reduction (perhaps 40%?), but obviously I can’t test it so Idk if it would work. Another option, though I like this one less, is reducing the duration of the rage.
  • Duke… is a little OP too, but I don’t think he needs a nerf. I’d just revert T&P’s nerf, which was unnecessary in the first place anyway.
  • I’m surprised nobody still talked about this. Animal’s Gonzo disk is a little too much. By making the speed increase less often, cureent metas would probably be much easier to defeat.
  • I haven’t fought Tigger or Pooh yet, but they both look stupidly unbalanced too. Actually, many minor balancements could be done on most heroes, these are just some of them.

What do you think about my ideas?

1 Like

I mean… yes but most of PVP battles ends pretty quickly, Goofy’s speed-up (150%) is more dangerous - sooner given to allies, and Animal, battle must run at least for 30s to give equal speed-up.
And for long-term battles (invasion) this is good, and not needed of nerf.

But with everything else I strongly agree, as most of players, only PB doesn’t :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

That isn’t the issue. It is his purple skill. Monster Punch is survivable if your heroes aren’t scared

1 Like

Yeah, I know. If that percentage was reduced with the first nerf, all other nerfs wouldn’t have even been necessary (except perhaps the one on the Gaston disk). I was just supposing a second possibility, since a nerf on the purple skill doesn’t seem to be happening, especially considering what they said about it during the live chat. Monster Punch does way less damage than Bo Peep’s counter, and probably even less than Goofy’s, against enemies who are not scared. But it’s lethal against scared ones. So, don’t you think a reduced hitbox would also reduce his power, at least a bit?

Also, I just realized that Goofy’s Jessie disk gives the exact same amount of extra damage against blinded enemies, except it works for the whole team. So, shouldn’t it be even more dangerous when paired with the likes of Jafar (Sc) or especially Powerline, who has a huge AoE and lots of blinds, and even a disk that slows down blinded enemies? Add, let’s say, Elsa, and you have 200% more damage for the blind and 75% for the slow.

Blinding teams are really dangerous indeed. I just started using one. The Beast gets eliminated before performing a single attack. Same with Duke. As for Randall, yes, he is pretty hard to beat, but some toons are good counters for him. Joy reduces damage he deals a lot, even for scared enemies. Rapunzel can be also annoying. Hook and Pan also counter him, as they become invincible when performing their deadly white skills. And I just noticed, Powerline’s green skill is also a thing. He appears, deals damage to all toons, blinding them, instantly recieving Energy and gaining extra damage for his white skill. And then he sings. And then Randall’s HP goes to 0. Of course, you have to deal with him again, but at least this will make it faster.

3 Likes

Well either some are not good players or I do not know. Pan kills beast and randall. Mal and jasmine kill beast. I’ve used caboom to kill randall in fact beast can kill randall felix can kill randall freeze him game over strong piggys kill randall. Pooh is not op only if he gets moving and can be stopped before he moves. Tigger can be stopped to. Also you can even use hades or donald to absorb damage. I’ve heard a thousand excuses about op heros and the majority arent

If Beast or Duke are dead after one shot then they aren’t strong.
Additionally, none of them were linked with Meg.
Not everyone have stamina for because some badges cost 10k and most 5k.
Pooh and Tigger are broken.

Joy, not for use in epic CW.

1 Like

I’ve found multiple ways to stop caboom and beast linked or unlinked. Also megavolt can kill beast very easily with both disks. I just hear so many excuses also megavolt can kill caboom. Along with magica as she usually targets caboom depending on the team. But there are so many ways its team composition it’s that simple. However randall outta them is easy joy or marlin with invincible disk only need a 2 three star one I’ve tested it. And stick disk on randall is nullified to now also nerf him again when counters exist would be stupid. Also I use joy in city watch and she never dies till wave 5. I always complete city watch to. I’ve modded and advanced my joy in a specific way to cope with city watch. It works just fine

What kind of your enemies you have on mind.
Sound really unrealistic, everything.

1 Like

I understand about both randall and beast, but Duke? I see no one else using him any where other than me.

Agreed. They are probably in a newer server

1 Like

Joy not for epic CW? Why is that? For my team she is a requirement :thinking:

1 Like

She’s great, problem is lack of her red skill and afterall receiving less skill chips.

on server… ?

On S1 (and other old servers too) he’s frequent enemy, with maxed red skill and Meg, sometimes Joy/Donald to make things tougher.

While I agree with pretty much everything you’ve said except that Beast is a threat. I never have issues fighting him anymore (not like his first introduction in the game)

Elsa, Woody, Magica and Hook can all take him down easily.

Randall needs a nerf though. I’m in a top 5 guild and we’re all struggling in CW. We’re getting close to “retiring”

1 Like

In city watch hard mode. Randle is the hardest stuff but use jafar to hypnotize between the beast and randall.

Randall has evasion, so he won’t be easy to charm

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney