New character concept: Mowgli and Jafar, Rapunzel, Randall, Mulan

I was thinking, since the Jungle Book came out not too long and the new Aladdin movie is coming out, we should have these 2 characters.

Mowgli, a mid-line damage hero
Enter: Mowgli swings in on a vine.
Victory: Mowgli leaps up and howls like a wolf.
Defeat: Mowgli climbs onto his vine, but it snaps.
Basic Attack: Mowgli throws rocks at the enemy.
White skill: Mowgli leaps onto Baloo’s back and they charge through all enemies, dealing X damage and having a chance to stun them.
Green skill: Mowgli whips his vine at the closest enemies, dealing X damage and knocking them back.
Blue skill: Mowgli eats some forest berries, gaining X hp and energy.
Purple Skill: Mowgli now gains 300% attack speed and x basic damage when he drops below 50% max hp.

Jafar, a back-line control hero.
Enters: Walks in with his head held high.
Victory: Turns into genie self and laughs.
Defeat: Grunts and kneels to the enemy.
Basic Attack: Iago spits crackers at enemies.
White skill: Jafar charms the 3 closest enemies with his staff for 5 seconds and has a chance to fail on enemies level X or higher.
Green skill: Iago flies to the farthest enemy and poops on them, dealing X damage and stunning them for 7 seconds, having a chance to fail on enemies level X or higher.
Blue skill: Jafar slams his staff onto the ground, creating vibrations that deal X fantastic damage to all enemies.
Purple skill: When an ally damages an enemy that Jafar has charmed or stunned, they gain X hp.

Edit: Rapunzel, a backline support hero.
Enters: Walks in holding her pan.
Victory: Tosses her pan and catches it.
Defeat: Gets tangled in her hair.
Basic attack: Whips the enemy with her long hair.
White skill: Throws out her hair to her aliies, healing them X hp and granting them X energy.
Green skill: She throws her pan at the enemy. It bounces four times, dealing X damage and stunning them, the stun has a chance to fail on enemies level X or higher.
Blue skill: Pascal sneaks into the enemies and steals 100 energy from each enemy and returns, dividing the energy evenly among all allies. The effect is reduced when used on enemies level X or higher.
Purple skill: She gains X skill power every time is an enemy receives a debuff.

Edit 2: Randall, a front-line damage hero
Enter: Randall crawls in invisible and becomes visible.
Victory: He grins and poses.
Defeat: He slumps to the ground.
Basic attack: He kicks enemies.
White skill: He turns invisible for 5 seconds and leaps into the enemies, dealing X damage and staying in melee range for ten seconds before returning to his allies.
Green skill: He shoves a cart of scream cansisters at the front enemies, dealing X damage and knocking them back.
Blue skill: He turns invisible for 5 seconds and crawls to the back of enemy lines, then turns visible scaring enemies. Scare has a chance to fail against enemies level X or higher.
Purple skill: He now turns invisible for 2 seconds for every third enemy he strikes. Effect is reduced when attacking enemies level X or higher.

Edit 3: Mulan, a front-line damage hero
Enters: Walk in wearing her father’s armor.
Victory: She raises her sword.
Defeat: She drops her sword and puts her face into her hands.
Basic attack: She slices enemies with her sword.
White skill: She pulls out a rocket and fires it into enemy lines, damaging all enemies for X hp and causes burn damage for 3 seconds dealing X damage per second.
Green skill: Mushu is released and walks to the enemy with the most energy. He scorches them, causing them to lose all their energy. Effect is reduced against enemies level X or higher.
Blue skill: She leaps onto her horse, which rears up and slams the closest enemies, dealing X damage and stunning them… Stun has a chance to fail against enemies level X or higher.
Purple skill: She snaps at her allies for not fighting hard enough, causing them to gain X basic damage and 35% attack speed for 10 seconds.

@Polaris: Please consider these concepts.

4 Likes

I wish they add Milan and jafar

Thx for replying! After 16 hours, u are my first.

Cool, the first of many to support this thread I hope :smile:

Yes i hope more will come, and maybe @Polaris will comment.

Apologies, but…is there a better entrance you could use…does she has armor under her Kimono…or…what?

I feel tthis skill set is too similar to Moana.

Thx for input, yes she is wearing armor until the kimono. I’ll mess with the skills and see if that is better.

1 Like

How is the skill set now?

1 Like

Actually, her armor is too thick IMO to wear a kimono on it, it would be better to choose one option for her.
And I guess we all gonna make her with rockets :joy:
Can’t do anything with myself, I just enjoy sets which include burning:з

Burn damage can be intense, but is sadly a rare skill. She now just walks in with armor.

Alright, that is better.

@Turned_To_Sin yes the rockets was a pretty climatic part of the movie. One that everyone includes in there skill set :wink:

Myself included.

The rockets are such an important concept

1 Like

Honestly, when I thought of her set, I also had this thing in my head, even though I haven’t seen any Mulan concepts at that time :joy:
Eh, she used to be the second character I tried to make a set, right after Frollo, yet I still haven’t finished it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I enjoy making character concepts :slight_smile:

Yes, that’s actually a fun thing to do, especially when no one made a concept for that character yet :grin:

1 Like

Although, recently I see almost always the same concepts over and over and over and over and over and over… Again

It is getting frustrating honestly.

1 Like

That was the reason why I didn’t finish my Mulan, you lose interest when seeing a lot of the same character :sweat_smile:

But when I see the character in a unique way, it stands out. That is what I am trying to do when I make concepts.

1 Like

That’s also correct, but when there are a lot, it gets harder to be original :sweat_smile:
Yet when I see concepts for the characters I also made, sometimes I get surprised how different they are, and that also makes me satisfied a bit. It’s always interesting to see a new point of view:з

1 Like

I hoped Mowgli would be original, i doubt many have created him.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney