New Contest Prize Bug

92 gold for 5,000,000 points? Wow Perblue. You are spoiling us. :rofl: This is on server 22.

@Loutre the awards this contest seem way off compared to previous ones no badge crates in 1 million reward and only 92 gold and 690 memory tokens

and only 15 badge booster crates, including rank reward?

Is it possible that this is a 3 days contest? That would be a much better fit with the rewards.

Yeah something isn’t adding up here amount of effort needed for the little rewards makes it where it’s almost worthwhile to forget about this contest

Crates are correct. They’re being pulled back in contests to be distributed elsewhere, but yes the gold and XP appear to be incorrect.

elsewhere means… what… Trial Events? The new “thing I will like”? I thought it´d be a non-recurring extra :thinking:

also, overall why not just keep the badge crates? you think (or the team) the gap is patched enough already? (because that would just be pathetic)

Trial Events is an area in the elsewhere category.

If the “Elsewhere” - Trial Events gives more than 30 badge crates a week, ok. Otherwise I will be just disappointed.

All corrected now. Thank you! Though I’m not sure how somebody got 92 confused with 4.24 M :crazy_face:

some “0” added in calculations… or such… but honestly even 4.24M seems like nothing

S14 contest preview is gone

Yes! We are changing it to a non Guild contest

3 Likes

Yep, in the other topic Loutre got the news the guild contest will be changed.

@Loutre Ha, beat me to it!

This time I was the “slow” one. :joy: On Discord I am usually the faster one.

3 Likes

On that note, does that mean that guild contests as a whole aren’t going to be a thing anymore?

Because that would kinda suck.

They just won’t be a thing until that fix is in which should be the next update.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney