3.5.10 Known Issues Thread

I mean… its wording is pretty similar to the Launchpad´s entrance. And we all know how that looks.

We like the plane!

3 Likes

I mean I do like the plane as well. But sometimes the choices ask us to decide. :man_shrugging:

Oh, anyway - the team could have changed the Badge Crates at least for Megabit Crates (although the correct amount for them wouldn´t be 30, but 300.)

They just need a heavy rework to even be a little good. Because… in perception…
Red Skill Crates - getting 1 drop gives you the ability to raise a low level of Red Skill
What do Megabit Crates - getting 1 drop gives you 50/900 = so barely even 6% of necessity to just unlock the Battle Badge… not to mention the soon-10 levels that are now integrated in-game.

We are supposed to have guild contest this week but it is a individual one :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: and top prize doesnt have 30 badge booster crates… Is it some kinda bug?

I mean, the whole reason we try reaching 1M because of those 30 crates and now they are gone? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Nope, as it says in the announcement we switched it to a solo contest due to the exploit that was being used in guild contests. Until that fix is fully in there will be no guild contests.

6 Likes

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Well rip :P

it’s a great shame, we could really do with some more Contest Perk tokens 🥲

IMG_20211203_000554

8 Likes

So I guess the questions would be: Where and When? It is 30 badge booster crates… It is a lot… will we still have the same???

And, why do we have to suffer because of someone cheat?:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

@Yunno I suspect this is one of those things where the actual reason for moving the crates won’t be disclosed because it constitutes a nerf; contest rewards are delivered via the mailbox, instant-wins such as prize wall & trial rewards are not…

:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Because they don’t us to hoard or something?

And tbh, the reason many enjoy guild contest (including me) is because we can have a vacation and still get the rewards. Now we don’t know when it will be back :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

badge crates are rolled when they are added into your inventory, not when they are opened - so yes, in a way - PB have never liked hoarding and of all the things to hoard, these are up there with the best

3 Likes

@Loutre Is there any insight on who is going to be in front between Raya and Claw after the fix?

No need to, seriously, worse bugs exists…

And actual-sized Chip & Dale (or Gadget) won’t ruin the game.

They never were half size of Pluto or Donald.

2 Likes

Well, it´s a shame they cannot be sold to some Guild that could use them :man_shrugging:

Let me correct you, in one episode of RR they were. Search for Puffed Rangers.

1 Like

Smh. Doesn’t count…

So specific episode badge references count, but “gimmick” ones don´t? And no, I like Gadget the size she is now. And Chip and Dale being that size too.

The reason for the badge crates being less in this contest is so they can be distributed elsewhere.

3 Likes

Bugs fixes and scale fixes are done by different teams! Scales fixes will be a slow ongoing fix.

2 Likes

Yeah - what I meant is that wherever else they appear, they will likely be delivered instantly - hence effectively being a substantial nerf :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney