New costume ideas

The developers added a costume for elastigirl in the game. We should put suggestions for what other costumes we want for our heroes, such as the old mr. Incredible costume for mr. Incredible or Leeroy for Stitch. Say your suggestions for the characters, and maybe the devs will put them in!

2 Likes

Baymex and Hiro without armor

Aladdin’s Prince Ali outfit would be cool, so would Mickey’s Musketeer outfit. Can’t forget Calhoun’s wedding dress.

1 Like

We need Hiro with his supersuit.

1 Like

Another costume for Hiro hamanda he should be called Hiro and in his suit for his costume that.
Would be sweet pls make that in next update thx

Hmmm…Ik a costum…nvm

Mr. Incredible and Elastigirl with their Glory Days suits, and maybe Miguel with his hood up and skeleton facepaint?

There’s always the list of hero costumes I made in October, maybe September, before costumes were implemented. I should go back and look at that again. :thinking:

Lets say a costume for Mickey that’s a musketeer outfit, would be cool but if he done that, Ik won’t happen.

Dash With His Clothes On? (Not His Supersuit.) It Would Be Called “Dashiell Parr”. (Of Course!)

Santa Jack, Bo Peep (Classic) and NegaDuck.

He and DW are different characters

Mr. Incredible and Elastigirl in their original super suits

I am aware of that.

What about the new design from DuckTales?

Vacation Outfits for the Parr Family
Young Hercules
Super Goofy or variety of his outfits
Super Suit for Hiro Hamada
Ultra Armor for Baymax

I have a topic on this… oh, the memories.

1 Like

Man…I really want a costume for mr incredible! Ooooh, what about his glory days suit? That would be nice.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney