New Disney RPG game website

So this is basically an update to one of my old topics, a new Disney RPG game. Again it’s not by perblue and it HAS NOT been globally released yet, but I just found a website forum for the game.

It might be fun to check it out before the game actually comes out and see how it looks.

5 Likes

Are you planning to join that game?

2 Likes

The character selection for the game seems pretty weird to me, not going to lie, but so does this game lol

3 Likes

Yeah but I think they have some characters that aren’t on here that people want?

Yeah that’s true, either way it’s still a hit or miss

1 Like

I’m gonna try it out. I don’t know how I’ll like it. It seems interesting. It seems like many people like it. There seems to be contests and rewards (both for F2P and p2p. They also have clubs which seem to be guilds. If I like it I hope you guys play as well. It would be fun for all of us to be in a club (if there’s no thing like servers that is)

1 Like

I’m waiting for it to b on Android I have bin waiting.

5 Likes

I’m waiting on Apple. It’s been on beta still

Disney is partnered in DHBM. Is Sorcerer’s Arena partnered with Disney, too?

1 Like

Idk maybe???

At least their game have Scrooge :eyes:
Graphics looks nice but little weird, and heroes selection is really weird. I might try it but unsure if I will “move” to the other game, depends how things will go in DHBM.

4 Likes

First DHBM, now another game (Dragon City), and now this. How am I gonna keep up!

Great now I can’t wait for global release. I AM OBSESSED WITH DISNEY! @TherMasterStitch do you mind announcing it when it is released?

I see one gameplay video and find out it is kind of like Clash Royale

3 Likes

It is partnered with Disney alright

Just for fun. I didn’t have the game yet. I joined the forums there and I immediately got two badges!

2 Likes

This behavior of them (Glu company) gives me hopes that maybe that game isn’t going to be so bad afther all.

3 Likes

Nice! Have you looked at the community yet? How does it look?

No, I haven’t. But in terms of visual apprearance, I like this forum more.

4 Likes

OMG! Its like in the movie… All the protagonist’s watch AZ a new game is advertised!

This new Disney game will be the end of this disappointing mess it turned out to be.

I don’t know about that! To many unanswered questions for me! It’s already being talked about as one of the most expensive games. Also they can’t or won’t answer questions about the VIP levels & cost. I signed up for emails but I’m not expecting much.

:crown:
:angel:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney