New Disney RPG

Apparently there’s a new Disney role playing game coming out soon where we can train heroes and villains and battle either single player or other players. We can do daily quests and earn coins and prizes. It seems to be similar to this game, but apparently it’s about using cards? And it’s not by perblue. Just posting this as a heads up in case someone wants to check it out. It’s called Disney Sorcerer’s Arena.

6 Likes

Yeah I’ve heard about it it doesn’t seem as good as this game but I’ll try it

Cannot find it. What is it called??

Here is the Disney article explaining its launch.
https://dpep.disney.com/glu-announces-disney-sorcerers-arena/

Here is the official website of the game, “Sorcerer’s Arena.”
https://www.sorcerersarena.com/

Here is some pictures:

10 Likes

:open_mouth: wow very helpful thank you :grin:

2 Likes

No problem! Also, why does Mickey look like he is ready to go in and whoop some butt lol

3 Likes

Oh sorry forgot to mention the name. How silly of me. I am a bear of very little brain!

And I thought u were talking about Disney Epic quest :joy:

2 Likes

Oh dang! Disney is making so many role playing mobile games! Have to check that out!

1 Like

Yeah, it could be some kind of RPG game. It is new.

Yes, visually DH is much better IMO. Yet they have some characters from our wishlists, hope to see them in our game:)
Wait, Ariel has a trident?:joy:

2 Likes

Disney Heroes: “So guys, we are confident that we are one of the best, if not the best, Disney RPGs”

Sorcerer’s Arena has joined the chat.

Sorcerer’s Arena: … … …

Disney Heroes: “Who are you?”

Sorcerer’s Arena: “Yeah, I’m one of the new Disney RPGs, look at my graphics and Characters!”

Disney Heroes: … … …

Disney Heroes has left the chat.

7 Likes

The other game is good. But when you look at it carefully, their appearance doesn’t look like the ones you see in the movies. Disney Heroes did very well in keeping the characters look very close like in the movies. Just saying…

3 Likes

Ariel with the trident?
Hiro with his microbots?
I think people in charge of a disney game really go full on out with their imagination :joy:

1 Like

Ok, dat is kind of funny 2 me. (Maybe) :joy:

2 Likes

This game did to in some ways.

Vanelope with a soda sprayer… Cuz somehow spraying creeps with soda causes a chemical reaction that deals damage…who knew?

Bogo with riot shield??

Cuz apparently this bullhead (literally a water buffalo) likes to dance to Gazelle and hate on “little guys” and ao he deserves a riot shield? Ok…

There may or may not be others :wink:

Like Finnick with his popsicle, even his skill says it’s melting yet he can beat the mess out of people. Gaston has arrows on his back he doesn’t even use. Lol

Have ypu played with Gaston? I havent but I think he uses his arrows till activating his white skill. Am I wrong??

I have used him many times and have never seen him use them

Wrestling Match
Gaston jumps into the middle of a group of enemies, damaging and stunning them. Gaston then stays in melee range and fights with his fists for the rest of the wave.

His basic attacks are just arrows, but when he does his White Skill, he’ll stop using the arrows and use his fists instead.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney