New Friend Land Ideas Part 1

Hello everyone, first, I want to apologize for how I was in the past, I promise I will never be like I was.:sweat:

And whenever I feel like making a Character I go here: New Friend Land Ideas
And here:
Future Characters for my Friend Land ideas🌌

And I’ve been making Icon Pictures, like one I made for Ren and Stimpy.

I also make new Designs for Characters I made up, for example, this is a picture of Boomerang, Oscar, & Bluish when I first made them
Polish_20201221_001714186

And here’s a picture of them when I thought it need more Designs:

For the new Designs you can really tell the difference between the two.

So let get to Business, The first characters that to start with is my favorite Disney Character, Anne Boonchuy.

I know I already did one of her, but I want to start At a new beginning.

Anne Boonchuy

Glitch Creep

:star::star:
Role: Damage
Position: Front
Trial Team: Blue
I think the reason I don’t want a new look is because I’m finally happy with who I see in the mirror right now. So, whatever I put on, I just want to be able to see the same me looking back.”
Entrance: Simply Walks into the Battlefield.
Victory: Rises Her arm proud.
Defeat: Falls down feeling dizzy.

:shield:White Skill: Calamity Powers: Anne uses her Calamity Powers to Kick the closest Enemies, Dealing Damage and Stuns Them for 7.0 Seconds, this Skill will also deal a little bit of damage to her.

Stunning has a chance to fall if Enemies are higher than level X.

Polish_20201201_015504475
:sparkles:Green Skill: Sorwd Slash: Anne Dodges an up Coming Attack and Counter Attacks by Slashing them with her Sorwd, Dealing Damage and Stuns Them for 5.0 Seconds

Stunning has a chance to fall if Enemies are higher than level X

Polish_20201201_013815405

:fist:Blue Skill: Tennis Swing: Anne Pulls out her Tennis racket and a ball then swings it to the farest Enemy, Dealing Damage and Stuns it for 9.0 seconds, if Enemies are close to her while performing this skill, she will knock them back and Stuns Them for 8.0 seconds.

Polish_20201201_020122081
Purple Skill: Town Protector: After she performs Calamity Powers she graints Allies Shield for 10.0 seconds, If an Ally no longer has that Shield, she increase their Basic Damage for 5.0 seconds.

Polish_20201201_015942142
Red Skill: It’s No Big Deal: Whenever Anne uses Calamity Powers she will be immune to Bad effects for 4.0 seconds, whenever she stunned, the remaining cold down of Sorwd Slash is reduced to 0.

Tennis Swing also deal damage to enemies at are close to her and the Stun also last 2 seconds longer.

Friendships:

Vanellope: Girl Heroes: Officer Hopps Calls Anne and Vanellope to help her to fight some strong Creeps. And they head over to help: Anne will increase Allies Attack Speed and Movement Speed when using Calamity Power

Allies: Hal & Bubbles, Coco & Poliwag, Ralph.

Sprig, Polly, & Hop Pop: Hopping Family:
Anne and the Planter went to the mall to pick up some stuff: Anne Deals Bonus True Damage to nearby Enemies when using Tennis Swing

Allies: Slinky Dog, Nick, CatDog.

That it, I will be back next week to make one about Hal & Bubbles and CatDog, hopefully I did my best and I will try to make were you can click on one of my Friend Land Ideas instead of searching it, that might take a while, but like I said, hopefully I did my best and I will be back next week. Goodbye :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You guys know that I don’t mind if you comment below, see what you think about it?

Is there a need to do a creep version of her
Otherwise, it’s good

Thank you, and we’ll no, but it wouldn’t hurt to try add a Creep Version.

Ok
That is good that you can make a creep version of her

1 Like

Yes, indeed, but what do you think about the two Designs of Boomerang, Oscar, & Bluish?

Cool
Very good look

1 Like

I’m glad to hear, but I bet you like the second one better?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney