New here.... Need help

Ho… Im new here with this game… I need some help with my team building…
What characters should i invest upon?
What Characters should I be looking for?
I have few crystals, on whom or where should I invest them, which character worth crystals via events?
Need to make strong teams for Arena, Coliseum and Guild War.

1 Like

Hello, welcome to the forum!

While I myself am not that great at team-building, another user on the forum spends a lot of time making comprehensive guides that would probably help you. Here’s a link to a topic that contains links to all of their guides. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you but still not getting it lol… I am not good with all these article stuff… Need some definite teams who can help me proceed further in games esp arena Coliseum and guild wars

Animal, Miss Piggy, Joy, Jafar, Hades, Timon und Pumbaa, Doof, Stitch, Randall, Rapunzel, Magica, Megara, Hook, Beast
This are the best heroes in the game.

Lol i have none… Best team of 5 would be??
Out of these who should be most on priority for diamond purchases via events??? Best team in arena would be???

Can’t see animal miss piggy randall n magica

You can also go into Rankings and look at the top teams in Arena and Coli if you need to. There’s usually a few select heroes that are in everyone’s teams.

Hi Shahjee,

There’s no one right way to make a team. :slight_smile:

How about you tell us your favourite hero and we can help you build a team around them?

4 Likes

I like peterpan flynn elsa scar… I haven’t unlocked scar yet but elsa n peterpan n flynn are 50+ P0 and 2 star… should i be working on them?? Who else should i work on???

Those are all good characters to work on.

Elsa is also my favourite :slight_smile: She works very well in a freeze-oriented team. Olaf and Kristoff & Sven naturally compliment her very well; as Kristoff extends her freezes and Olaf’s freezes help her deal more damage. She also hits hard against slowed enemies, so Jafar is another good teammate. Animal’s speed boosts can pair well here.

Scar’s invisibility could pair well with Randall; if you want to make a sinister invisibility pair. :slight_smile:

Peter Pan is really strong; he can pair well with pretty much anyone. Same with Flynn. I like to use Rapunzel with Flynn, and Joy with Peter to increase their survivability. Pair them with a good tank, like Goofy, Bo Peep, or Hercules and you could have a solid team.

Here’s my suggestion if you want three teams with these characters.

Elsa:

• Olaf
  • Kristoff & Sven
  • Jafar (or anyone you like who can slow)
  • Animal

Scar:

• Randall
  • Joy
  • 2 others (Maybe a tank and a second support?)

Peter Pan

• Flynn
  • Rapunzel
  • Bo Peep
  • Hercules

These are just suggestions; lots of people can be substituted for someone else you might prefer. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thats a great help… Thank you soooo Much… atleast now I can work on some characters… I can’t see randall and animal anywhere? Moreover out of all the above mentioned characters, who should i be investing upon via diamonds??

1 Like

Moreover please tell some othe great teams aswell to work uopn… Some 4 to 5 teams to work upon

1 Like

Teams with Maleficent gonzo n baymax aswell if they are good enough

Newer servers might not have them yet. They will come in future updates, so you can work on other people in the meantime.

If you would like more teams, just try to mix a good balance of tank, support, control, and damage heroes in each team.

Here are some of the best (in my opinion), that will work with pretty much anyone.

Damage

• Ducky & Bunny
  • Beast
  • Miss Piggy
  • Duke Caboom
  • Scrooge

Control

• Colette
  • Gaston
  • Maleficent
  • Jasmine
  • Captain Hook

Tank

• Pooh
  • Gonzo
  • Bogo
  • Eeyore
  • Baymax

Support

• Megara
  • Launchpad
  • Timon & Pumbaa
  • Merlin

Just mix and match :slight_smile:

Try getting all the characters you have on the same level you are on and give bages to the theam to rank theam up her thay are white green blue perple orange and red thare in order

Gems+Tokens+* :clover: Goal=10/10Gems+SearchAll+Hideout Win=Victory ! (Gem Guards=Fantastic Skill Heros) ! Manual all Fights=First Strikes+Save Run ! Never “call” Gem Guards to Fight ! Maximize Earned Tokens ! 4 Hero’s 25 fights won = 100 HFW Bonus ! Battle Plans Orientate Team ! Fight Button has Timer , wait for Backup ! Lead by Example ! Suggestions Protect Gems !

If you want a really offensive team then ,
Beast
Randall
Hook
Megavolt
Elsa

If you want a speedy team with healing
Elsa
Animal
Joy
Beast/Megavolt
Randall