New Hero Costumes

Because pb has stated marvel and Star Wars won’t come, this is disney heroes battle mode not Disney, marvel, and Star Wars battle mode

1 Like

@Grim_grinning_Ghost sure sure… For now :smirk: still, I feel like you missed the point I was making.

Also I feel like you are getting waaaaaay too intense for an idea that I had already labled as brilliant nonsense 🤷😂 hahaha

Well, a dyslexic in an online forum. That’s an impressive feat. From one special needs person to another, i tip my hat to you. Kudos to you. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you, I do alright for myself :grin:
I also have an overactive imagination too, so sometimes it becomes hard to describe my thoughts.
Hence why I like threads like this one, the overall topic theme prevents me from getting too sidetracked and off topic hahahah
Like I suddenly want to ramble and rant about how the Toy Story characters are scaled to be large in the game, but characters like Stitch and Mushu are small and properly sized, it makes no sense! Why is this?? But I digress…

So costume ideas… :thinking:
How about toy sized versions of the Toy Story characters? That can be a “costume” :rofl: hahaha

Omg the need to shut down creative discussions!!!
Okay the devs said that: so we can’t dream?

The fantastic four- Franklin richards wears a 4 1/2 shirt because he is the uber powered son of the two main protagonists. So actually putting them in FF costumes is almost perfectly fitting.

Costumes have to be canonized, why? Why can’t people discuss things that may not even be possible?

Disney owns Marvel & SW and Simpsons and and and the possibilities for cross-overs is immense.
Why stop someone from dreaming about POSSIBILITIES however far fetched. People are/were having fun spitballing what they WANT? What do you get out of being so right and shutting down a thread? Some moral highground that you need to defend- some unassailable truth that must be defended from the silly ramblings of the internet?
No , there is no greater need, just a crass ego drive to feel better by putting others down.

A lot of people really really liked the dialogue in Friendship campaign’s; a lot of people liked costumes.
These are both fair things to want to discuss. Totally FairPlay for people to post threads wanting them back even if the devs have said “no, it’s too hard”, if they could monetize it ; they would change their tunes.

Let us talk about wacky dreamer things without coming on and trying to control and supress.

1 Like

I never said you can’t, I just said that there won’t be marvel or Star Wars, I just said it wouldn’t make sense for a fantastic four outfit for five characters

Say there was a costume for Alice that made her dress yellow and her hair grey, I would think people would have a major problem with that.

Oh not this shutting down thread stuff again

1. I only said it wouldn’t make sense, not that they can’t dream about it
  2. Never had the intention to shut down the thread

I Never wanted another rambling from you, I’m not sorry for saying something wouldn’t make sense, I never said people can’t dream, I never said people can’t have hope I just said it wouldn’t make sense and then this happened.

Also if I were to want costumes, Santa jack, 2017 scrooge, super goof, and bounty hunter jumba

1 Like

Hmmmm. Well Casey, let me see:

:black_small_square:Masked Offender Tigger
:black_small_square:Peddler Jasmine
:black_small_square:Classic Mickey
:black_small_square:Classic Minnie
:black_small_square:Talespin Baloo
:black_small_square:Talespin Louie
:black_small_square:Goof Troop Goofy

1 Like

Ohhhh I have one!

If they add Zeus from Hercules, then Zeus can have a Ducktales costume that makes him into the Duck version of Zeus :rofl: hahaha

I would love a Mr Incredible Glory Days costume, and Woody and Buzz pizza planet box costumes, woody in a soda can and buzz in a burger box

2 Likes

Then they wouldn’t be able to fight :no_mouth:

1 Like

Scrooge McDuck
Donald Duck
Huey, Dewey and Louie
And Launchpad McQuack

If you did this and also Magica, and maybe Gizmoduck, then you could add Webby finally

I actually made a 2017 magica
And I did a donald

1 Like

Awesome edits. Could you show me how to do that? I could use it for something

Here is a guide I made

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! I think this’ll help me a lot

Yeah maybe, but it would be pretty funny either way :sweat_smile: hahaha

Also on the topic of costumes, I feel like Pleakly should have an alternate costume. In the show Pleakly wore plenty of different human disguises in different episodes

He is wearing part of one :eyes:

I just though of new costume. What if they have costumes from Disney’s Mirrorverse game?

There is no point in a costume if the characters already have different designs :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

@Filadae_Djaq may I please ask you to explain what you mean? :thinking:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney