New hero guides, tips, Q&A and secret hacks

Question: Which is better?

• Vanellope (Dash)
  • Hank and Dory (Pooh)

0 voters

Sorry :smiley: but it Depends on Teams.These type of polls dont make much sense bc Heroes and disk depend on synergy

1 Like

I don’t have Hank and Dory’s Pooh disk, so I cannot judge that. Dash’ Vannelope disk is mostly great against shields, but since my Dash is falling behind more and more, I don’t use him much anymore

:confused:

You has mistaken Dash Violet disk

1 Like

I’m talking about Vanellope

OK. I put it in this context then it will be easier. My team currently has fixed members like Pooh, Powerline, Mulan and Kevin Flynn. Now I’ll ask again, should Vanellope or Hank and Dory be in here?

My suggestion would be to put Powerline and Hank in one team, and Pooh and Vanellope in another one. Mulan and Kevin Flynn can work anywhere

3 Likes

Indeed! Sorry, my bad. I was not paying attention enough it seems. I do have the disk, byt have always the one of Violet on. Both start with a V, that’s orobably why i was confused…

Is Ducky and Bunny (Merlin) suitable for a team with Pooh, Kevin Flynn, Powerline and Mulan? Or is Hank and Dory (Pooh) a better choice?

I’d say Hank, or Goofy with Jessie disk. D&B aren’t exactly good…

Who would you like to feature in my next yellow team guide? Name up to 5 of the heroes and I’ll feature the most popular heroes by “choice”.

What should I do for my war defense?

Should I swap Ducky and Bunny?
Move Hank and Dory to my first team?
Move or swap Jafar to bring in Robin Hood?

Kristoof,Elsa,Pooh,And Rapunzel(if you have bo disk) in a single team
hades,powerline,jafar,mulan in one
and you really need to replace moana…

1 Like

Replace Moana with Robin?

Replace moana with someone more good

If you’re plannimg on bringing Robin, team him up with Maximus for sure!

I also thought so!

If I’m going to, we’ll see how Ducky and Bunny’s red skill performs. Then if the results are not good, maybe I’ll move Hank and Dory to my first team, Moana to my second, move Maximus to the third and add Robin

1 Like

Thanks for your help! I’ll see if my new lineup will do good or not.

1 Like

Dear Forum Users, I will be doing an experiment to prove if certain myths can be confirmed and maybe you can take advantage of these hacks! So send your doubts about anything in the game. As a community, we can help in testing out if it is true.

(eg. I had doubts in the text about info for Red Skill Chip Crate items. It says "These items are chosen when the chest is received. Can you change these items?)

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney