New me for now

So wondering why I haven’t made concepts lately here is why.

As you know I have a wild imagination and plays ltwom but I am going to take a beeg break from concepts and make more stuff for example I am thinking of making a game called dnd dhbm edition.

It will come out in a while and everyone can participate, with a party of 5 and a bunch of homebrew content anything is possible from a disgust sorcerer with mask of the dragon queen to whinnie the Pooh as an artificer that can tame anything. I estimate this will come out in June or at least by 5/25.

Second I nominate these 5 players with rewards and records

1. Lovely reward for suspended for the longest time and still suspended
  2. The one and only hero 1 reward for most content in concepts
  3. Myeong reward for being the first person to reply to me
  4. So cute reward for playing ltwom with me and giving me positive support
  5. Jsslade reward for liking a lot of my posts and replies and he is making a concept of me and him soon.

Lastly I still request Amogus to be in this game to this day.

Let us start a break from topics not replies with one last concept come on scroll down it is no harm (Plz don’t flag me for this).

Rick astley and gullible cursor is a 5 star (400 chips needed) control

“Never gonna give you up never gonna let you down”

Rick astley is never gonna give you up until he wins or replaces all of the enemies white skills with his own.

Entrance: A cursor clicks a link to Count wretcher concept 2.0 one of my best work but plays him instead

Victory: He dances

Defeat: The cursor pressed close tab

Basic attack: The cursor clicks an enemy

White skill never gonna give you up

Passive: Whenever cursor damages an enemy for 2 seconds if that enemy would use it’s white skill it would instead do Rick astley’s white skill
Active: Rick astley replaces the game audio with his hit song for 10 seconds dealing 5% max health damage to all enemies as true damage Rick astley also steals 2-12 of their buffs and replaces those buffs with stacks of fatigue Rick astley and cursor also gain 20% more attack speed per enemy damaged for the rest of the battle. Rick astley then regains x hp

Green skill Never gonna let you down

2 times per wave per ally whenever an ally fall to 0 hp rick astley revives that ally at 100% hp and that ally gains invincible for 20 seconds rick astley then gains 300 energy and a shield with x hp

Blue skill fake links

Cursor copies a rickroll link and pastes 2-4 on random points on the battle enemies that step on them take x max fantastic damage and gain 4 stacks of fatigue and also get scared for 10 seconds.

This skill happens every 3 times Rick astley used his never gonna give you up skill.

Purple skill never gonna say goodbye

Whenever Rick astley is koed if their is still a fake link on the battle field cursor clicks one and he revives with 100% hp and x more basic damage

Red skill extra gullible clicking

Rick astley and cursor deals x% additional damage to enemies per stack of fatigue on them

Fake links now puts down 2-8 fake links.

Too many rolls for friends do not flag this please.

2 Likes

So excited for the new dnd post might release earlier if I work overtime

1 Like

Started working an hour ago I do not think i am halfway done yet.

1-2 days away from completion dnd dhbm edition.

It is coming tomorrow

:flushed:

I…

I…

I cannot even be bothered with this topic…

Why?

Why?

:pensive:

10 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: Why did my dnd dhbm post edition post get flagged do you know how much I worked on that.

If I were to make a guess… Five minutes.

Nope more than 3 hours

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney