Next Hero Refresh, When?

Oh okay. So it basically means it reduces the amount of energy stolen?

Increase the max stacks of Rage he can get, and make the benefits he gets from them much stronger.

He has potential actually. You can really feel the burn when he rages…

7 Likes

Gained…

True. But he’s definitely not as flexible as Fear, Disgust or Sadness. Even Joy is way better. But yes, he does have potential. A lot of the characters we’ve mentioned do. They just need some updating in their skills and stats

Jack Skellington I think also needs a refresh. His numbers are frighteningly (hehe) low.

1 Like

Literally the “Life is good, but it can be better.” meme, then.

7 Likes

I would do it. But that’s Imagineer’s meme. I’m not gonna steal from her, lol. But defo yes.

No it’s not…

No, but she uses it a lot, lol. We all have our favorite memes we use a lot.

Also, now that Madam Mim can also Hex units, can we get an Ursula refresh? I feel like she could be very meta if she was a little stronger.

1 Like

I was about to say this too. She’s already good, but like she could definitely be so much better. Captain Hook also, me and my friend were just discussing him yesterday. He’s got mega potential and is good, but he is missing something.

4 Likes

Nobody Needs refresh except The Kitty

Reality- My Pink Kitty Sucks.

I̵̤̙̥̮̦̾̈́͑̎̒͌̎̒͆ ̴̢̧͉͓̺̖̔̂̽̔̔̈́̓̋͜͝w̴̨͔͌ą̶̜̩͛̂͐̎̑ń̴̮̣͙̻̟̞̫̦̿̾̏̅̂̏̔͘t̷̡̪͚͋ ̷̬͍̪̒͜͜M̸̧̟̯̺͉͎̪̜̿ỵ̶̡̯̖̲̫͕̬̀̽́͜ ̷͖̣͚̾̀̃͒́̾̓́̍͠k̴̲͔̰̗͉͖͚̝̺͝i̶͚̝̗̹͙̹̯͂̑ť̶͎̬͕̀̋͂͛͆͑̃̆t̷̜͙̺͖͚͐͘y̷̢͖͙̖̠͉͆͘͘ ̸̢̨̡̪̞̔̃͒̚͜r̴̪̺̠̊̃͌̆̊̚ę̴̙̹͔̯̤͕̬̉̀̾̽̍̿̈̆f̶̨̰͎̙͊̍͂̽r̷̳̈́͂̆̚͝è̵̫̫̭̙̈͋̓s̵̢̨̙̠̩̞̗̣̃̃̿h̸̜͍̖̻͊̾̍́̂͐̔̇ȩ̵̧͙̤̩͍̮̌͗̊͆̽͌͝d̸͈̱̬͓̯͙̏̑̒ ̸̹̓̈́͛s̷̛̺̺̦̝̠̜͚͙̃̏͗̔̽̈͜ǫ̴͎̜̠̣͓̺̪͍̌͋͌͝ ̷̡̞̭̮͉̖͚̗͖͔͆͂̆̿͒̋͆̾͝͝b̴̨̲̣͓̞̟͈̈̆̆ą̴̛̻̗͙͔̄d̸͓̙̜̙̯͉͔̝͒̂̊̂̒͘͘ ̶̧̲̜̘̤̳̱̲̣̮͛̉̃̑̑͌�̷̡̻̖̖̼͙͎̍͂͛̏̒̇̉�̸̡̺̰́͋͌̏̒̃͗̒͝

4 Likes

Agreed. For one, don’t give her White Skill a level condition. It messes up her whole niche.

Ralph/ Aladding Needs Refresh, But PB gives excuse to not Refresh Van and Ralph
:broken_heart:

1 Like

Isn’t that a good thing? They ARE beta heroes, after all.

I think they meant to say “excuse to NOT refresh Vanellope and Ralph”.

2 Likes

HAHAHA, no. He’s already a massive threat in challengers.

@Ruler_Flower123 if you’re gonna keep suggesting heroes that need a refresh please keep it to one post to avoid spam.

12 Likes

Defense-wise… Hades could use a buff, actually

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney