Next Hero Refresh, When?

I want Yzma to have a refresh

No one mentioned duke kaboom. He not awful just just needs a few tweaks like more hp and damage then he will be fine.

ā€¦ I mentioned Duke Caboom a lot earlierā€¦

Maleficent. While she isnā€™t bad and can be quite useful, she is just getting manhandled by the newer characters that just shred through the old ones. Honestly, I think a ton of the old characters could just use a HP boost.

1 Like

Am I allowed to revive this thread to promote this new poll?: Choose the Hero Refresh for 2.7.10!

7 Likes

Okay, so now that we know that KP will, in fact, be getting a refresh in Update 2.7.10, what exactly are you all hoping comes out of it?

I personally am wondering if the refresh might still lean into a Study niche like her current skillset sort of does. If that is the case, she may still struggle against Bunsen & Beaker, but hopefully, she at least has a better overall damage output.

I hope it gives her a new niche alongside her study niche (Like QoH with Fatigue alongside shuffling.)

1 Like

I hope they do more with her potential to steal Energy with ā€œWhatā€™s the Sitch?ā€ because that sounds like it could be really cool.

Or repurpose the Darkwing disk to make it buff the Monitoring Device status like it used to :eyes:

4 Likes

Why not both?

(What did the Darkwing Duck disk initially do?)

I forgot :sweat_smile:

All I know is that it buffed the Monitoring Device debuff. Iā€™ll go see if I can find an imageā€¦

monitored enemy takes 25% (25% per star) more damage from all sources.

ā€¦ Why on Earth did PB replace that with ā€œBlock Scare Debuffsā€???

6 Likes

A situational (In Other Words useless) block of a random debuff.

[Jumba voice] Is perfectly logical.

(/s)

Because that buff is much better :roll_eyes:
/s

laughs in Randall

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney