Next Hero Refresh, When?

I think Sadness and Fear needs a refresh

He needs one very much.

1. He already had, would better someone who NEVER had one.

1. Like many heroes
 they need synergy with other heroes to work well, and thankfully shields are easy to get.
4 Likes

Yeah, I know and would prefer that, too, but my question was specifically about who might need a SECOND refresh.

1 Like

An outdated one, for sure. Same with Merida and Maui (who’s refresh was ineffective). They should get a buff since they already got refreshed.

1 Like

Second refresh?

Jack, Merida, Finnick, Maui, Sulley, a smaller buff for Bogo and Felix, and I may be forgetting someone

6 Likes

A Wall-E boost might be nice, at least for his damage output.

7 Likes

Completely forgot about his refresh lol, cause it really didn’t do much.

Yeah he could use one too

1 Like

I’d say people like Ralph need a desperate refresh. Jack Jack, Merida (again) and zurg are decent attackers still but could use a refresh on the defensive/stay alive longer side of the ball.

I just thought of a question I have about this: does Hiro gain the SP boost per enemy that he stuns with his DW disk? Like, if he stuns 3 different enemies with the skill, does he gain the SP boost 3 times?

Yeah he does. For every single stun.
But it’s only his and Megabot’s, unlike Huey Dewey and Louie who get SP for allies’ stuns too. Though Hiro is older, his damage potential is bigger and the HP of the bot scales on SP too, so it’s understandable why they did it like this

1 Like

Personally I would want maybe a HeroRefresh for Sulley?I use him on my team and he just falls first every time. Also this is personal but Buzz,Jessie, and Woody would be great for a refresh
 AND A bunch of heroes are honestly just sitting at the bottom of the barrel not really seeing the light of day ever like Duke,Mike,Rex,Gaston all of which could be good for a refresh.

Sulley is fine.
Buzz and Jessie are real beasts with the right team and mods.

Woody
 he definitely needs a good refresh.

I just remember when I picked him as my free 2 star hero at the start of the game and boy
 that poor cowboy needs some support.

I know we all love Kim and Basil, but we have to campaign for Woody to be better. He means so much to all of us. He has tons of potential too and he probably can semi work if you build him really well, but still, he needs a lot of help and deserves a refresh so badly.

Buzz got one basically with his red skill. Woody should get the same thing. #RefreshWoody.

Hercules needs one

No hero should be “bad” all old heroes should get a refresh

I thought I share this post here that I made as I think shows pretty well why the tutorial characters should be buffed for the game’s own long term health.

How would all of you feel about a Rafiki refresh? I feel like no one ever uses or even talks about him.

4 Likes

Forgot about him lol.
Technically not terrible, but he’s weird with how much he moves on the battlefield. Could use a refresh

6 Likes

I would like a refresh for Gonzo or Megavolt, such great characters, such mediocre skills now.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney