Next update, when? (Part 1)

What i do? What i do? It was on topic. I was just replying to Grim

Lol. Thanks for the flags, flagger.
Love you :kissing_heart: :v:

(sarcasm)

9 Likes

What was it flagged for?

“Off-topic” :man_facepalming:

This thread is about upcoming updates and features (including confirmed heroes), so… why is it off-topic? :joy:

I don’t think the flagger knows what off-topic means… :thinking::sweat_smile:

Considering that’s not the only post that shouldn’t have been flagged, yeah agree

13 Likes

I am excited for the upcoming heroes! Not going to mention names though just to not be flagged lol.

Very confused by the flagging… I wonder who first of all and why they are abusing it. I suspect a regular, but I could be wrong.

13 Likes

I hope this helps address some of the confusion about spoilers.

1. Heroes that are datamined should not be discussed, shared, hinted at, or otherwise mentioned here on the forums.
  2. Characters that are in dialogue are not spoilers. They are part of the story in the game and thus can be discussed. SOMETIMES those dialogue characters are released as full heroes. If they are datamined, their hero status should not be discussed.
  3. Heroes that are accidentally revealed by us (social media, showing up early, etc.) can be discussed, but it should be understood that they are not finished until they’re released, and their stats may change, so any datamined information should not be discussed.
34 Likes

I did not flag it, but there was a valid reason to.

Thanks for the info Polaris. I am sure it will help!

12 Likes

Ok :slight_smile:

Thank you for this clarification. I will DEFINITELY BOOKMARK this for the future.

:smirk:

In the 2-year-and-a-half lifespan of the game, not a single hero leaked via dialogue has never been released as a full hero. And I don’t think that’ll ever be the case, given that the portraits of said heroes are always shown in the friend wall.

Everyone knows this, whether people want the leaks or not.

Unless you’re talking about characters that are named in the story, then okay. But dialogue… naw.

20 Likes

Just a question about flagging as I’ve noticed it a lot recently is… Why do people flag when discussing a heroes skill set like Clawhauser for instance was released to server 24 early I have a video on it and was discussing his skills and just kept getting flagged for them? It’s not datamined info if PB gives us the description of their skill set🤔

1 Like

Oh so it’s not spoiling

Did i spoiled?

No… Ozi_swag wasn’t referring to you; they were talking about the conversation literally right above this comment.

Yeah you didn’t do anything

Oh my god so sorry I ment I want him in game :joy::joy:

I want to be kermit in real life tho–

Perblue.* (10 charc)

I Fixed it

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney