Next update, when? [Season 2]

Not even that now, his own active only gives him one-time energy from purple, instead of 20-times.

Kind of… good as he can use other skills, but of course it was nowhere mentioned in patch notes. And then, even Gizmo’s disk doesn’t grant him energy.

Sweet More Patch notes

I would rather like the “datamined” 12 shots instead of 20, gaining energy with each. And Evasion/Tenacity on a Red Skill. It would be enough of a “refresh” for me tbh.

Not really enough… obviously after a year his base stats needs a buff, his blue skill is the worst in entire game and he could get fatigues in green and some stun so he would be actually a control hero, and some armor remove or badges which grants him armor negation.
Randall disk should work on all disables (with less/same healing) and working on Basil.

1 Like

Put him behind Maximus. Study duo. It’s not hard just think about it.

As keep hinting in the dbh meme… if there are no new guild perks , and maybe an old hero refresh or two, next update (everytime) gets a more negative then positive review from me at least. We need more quality of life game cost improvements @Loutre (improvements mean decrease in costs and increases in resources gain, not increasing costs or giving something that costs money or more diamonds to make up for it :upside_down_face:).

And for the sake of @Angry_Chair who has wrote several support tickets for over a year, a root beer emoji (works with wreck it Ralph 1st movie so Disney related). Thanks in advance.

DHBM Meme Center - #3083 by Captain_C

1 Like

Agree :+1:. More guild perks (think of it like cow bell :joy: we always need more). And Yes, patiently waiting for Tappers Rootbeer float emoji :grin:

Haha used that for a meme posted before too…

1 Like

That will help him soooooooooooo much… :roll_eyes:
He will die right away anyway.

So yeah, I guess the update wait have started now :-).

Looking forward to see what we get in the update ^^.
If it is 3.2.10 then we are likely getting a new refresh and we know also 3.2.10 also should give us the Challenge Book update that’s noted in the Roadmap.

So yeah, should be good :-).

I bet it’s a new hero mastery aka Big hero 6

1 Like

You mean a Refresh?
Like making an older character good again?

Would be up for that for Hiro or Baymax if that’s what we get :-).

No I mean another collection

Ah I see and yeah, that could be possible as well I agree :-).

I’m hoping for a new character in this patch note soon

I mean… the only time they haven’t added a new character to an update is when it was only a cap raise so… yeah, I think a new character is expected out of this update.

4 Likes

It’s a 50/50 chance

Nah, more like 95/5 chance (Still exists the possibility of no new hero but is suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper unlikely)

1 Like

@Loutre what time does the update will be announced in ET?

Usually around 2-7 pm I believe

So it should come around in a few hours

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney