3 Year Anniversary Celebration!

You have a quite good point there, Anyway Contest rewards are trash :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

So?

Double drop event appears anyway every 3 weeks, or even more often now, and are given as item from weekly quest and special crates.
If you don’t have stam none of the events will help, but triple event will help the others, as double drops are now so often they’re not special.

This would need a whole new update, an item won’t be created from thin air.
You don’t, but some DO have stamina, so following you thinking… it’s better to give double drop event who barely anyone cares now instead of making the other half happy by giving triple drop event? Kssss…
And why PB would even give 10 bags for free?

1 Like

Oh Yeah, Didnt noticed that lol.

Agree.

Well I have some stamina saved up hoping for it,
Well i was standing for other FTPs.
Now I need to agree, The Price is overwhelming and 3x drop will be better!
Thanks for changing my mind :grin:

1 Like

when will the events start? I went in and saw nothing

2 Likes

First of all, PerBlue giving 10 Double Normal Campaign Drops Bags as an anniversary gift would nice, and technically possible if PerBlue wanted even if unlikely :-).

I see that the points and discussion has evolved some since I was on, and yeah overall interesting.
I personally probably lean more towards Triple Drops as Double Drops are overall relatively common, Triple Drops would let us get more out of the stamina overall than otherwise.

So yeah, overall Triple Drops would be more beneficial in my view if first using all your stamina :-).

3 Likes

You know what be nice… if there was some kind of contest guild perks that turned the double drop back packs into triple drops. Anyways we need more regardless…

22 Likes

Idk about you but I get 1-2 double drop bags weekly from the little quest thing. That’s plenty to save for ftn contests…not that any contests are worth saving for in the first place. And the double drop campaigns are so frequent it’s almost pointless anyway.

This 3rd year anniversary celebration would be a GREAT time to release slinky from his crate.

4 Likes

When does the event start?

1 Like

I guess it starts today, I know the special invasion will

3 Likes

Ready for this :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I entered the game and there was nothing more than the countdown announcement, is that it for today? Wow

2 Likes

Looks like it starts tomorrow then or maybe it’ll come later today

1 Like

Well… still waiting. :frowning_face:

9 Likes

What’s the hold-up?

1 Like

I think it will start at 1PM EST.

1 Like

I agree or maybe it’ll be down for a bit before the event starts

1 Like

Fozzie spotlight will be up starting at Noon CT.
The Invasion this week will be regular. Next week will be the special anniversary Invasion!

18 Likes

:sob: Anyway, at least some preview of heroes or vote or anything?

2 Likes

No! It can’t be happening. Now, Again need to wait a week for good amount of mod upgrades with Cosmetics and Badge booster! :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

2 Likes

So the spotlight does start at 1PM EST!

But yeah, a preview would be appreciated :grin:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney