Next update, when? [Season 2]

Any update of the patch note, @Loutre?

2 Likes

:sleeping:

They said more than 4 hours

They*
We don´t know Loutre´s gender :man_shrugging:

Well… it’s almost 4h, so it would be nice to know the new status.

Patch notes have been posted!

16 Likes

Aww. That’s nice. For Shego’s friendships, I’d suggest a replacement with Mr. Big, Dr. Drakken, and Demona for Kronk, and Joy, Darkwing, and Barley for Kim’s friendship.

They don’t replace friendships. That’s not a thing that happens.

13 Likes

Well, that was a bug for a long time, because I thought the allies in the friendships were taken by another friendship.

The next update will be 3.4?

Likely later this month.

Not sure if next week though as in either patch notes or update, so just have to wait and see.
We know at the patch notes for the next cap raise should come this week and update next week.

6 Likes

@Loutre Coming to think about it, if it is okey if I ask will the Q&A be this week or later most likely? :-).
Last you said where early September, so I thought I check.

Also, not meaning to nag or similar, just like to be informed if possible and hope that’s okey :-).
(No worries if you can’t tell now, just curious you see, but I can wait).

1 Like

I hope we get to see Q and A soon. There is a lot to ask about.

3 Likes

Maybe the update is in 2-3 weeks, so I’m getting suspicious.

Came to think of that yesterday was Labor Day in USA and as such free, so yeah understandable why you didn’t answer yesterday Loutre, so no worries :-). (If I had remembered it was Labor Day I would have waited).

And yeah, beside that I hope you had a good Labor Day yesterday Loutre, as well as the rest of the team and everyone else here ^^.

Most likely more towards the end of the month similar to the State of the Game post.

7 Likes

Okey and thanks for telling us :-).

Coming to think about it, what do we think would be best?
Like either having the State of the Game first and likely have many questions answered before the Q&A, or the Q&A first so that you at PerBlue know more so what maybe should be included in the State of the Game post?

I think personally I prefer State of the Game first and then Q&A, but what do we all think overall player wise?

Q&A or State of the Game post first preference wise?
  • SotG first, Q&A second
  • Q&A first, SotG second

0 voters

Will be interesting to see how the poll goes, but yeah will either way be looking forward to the Q&A and State of the Game posts :-).

1 Like

@Loutre May I ask that if the team have some update about “Buy 100” or “Slider” on Gold Crates, can you write it here, please? :slight_smile: Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

@Loutre It will be a great QoL feature if we get 1000x open gold crates or a slider on gold crates

1 Like

either 100x or slider… imo slider is better, saves a lot of time… and well we got slider for so many things now

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney