Next update, when? [Season 2]

And it will be unlikely to have patch notes in 2 weeks, because it will be HUGE.

Plus you can tell it’s obvious we might get it because the prize wall is ending this week

1 Like

Yes and a new hero will take over as soon as the patch notes are released!

Hum… .

I wonder if the Q&A and/or the State of the Game post will be this week or next week, given that next Friday it is 1 October. We are promised that the Q&A and State of the Game post will happen in late September, so 8/9 left options day wise when excluding the weekend.

Definitely looking forward to the Q&A and State of the Game posts, hope they will be really interesting :-).

4 Likes

As long as it offers some REAL information, unlike last “thank you for your support and we will do our best in the future… Blah blah…” post :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Well we had this State of the Game post from August 2020, which is the best State of the Game post we have ever gotten so far.

Then again, we have this post which doesn’t quite feel like a State of the Game post given that there are no point by point separation of information, rather all information more to jumbled together and making it hard to intuitively notice all the new features they mention there.

I understand if the August 2020 State of the Game post is maybe a bit too big even if really good, but at least having point by point information separation shouldn’t be too hard and time consuming to do implement into the text, so hopefully PerBlue do at least point by point information separation :-).

1 Like

Well Loutre did say at the end of September Q&A will come and I know for a fact that the state of the game is probably right around the corner

Yup, so the question is what day and when it will be announced what day the live Q&A will be on :-).

State of the Game will be first and should be this week.

13 Likes

Nice and thanks for letting us know Loutre ^^.

1 Like

Thanks Loutre

1 Like

Oh dear oof

@Loutre Patch notes this week?

2 Likes

Probably just State of the Game and QnA

1 Like

I could see there being patch notes this week, but I assume not that big if any get posted this week.

Should be a good week regardless as we are getting at least the State of the Game post this week :-).

4 Likes

Is there going to be a character reveal on the next patch notes?

1 Like

Hard to say for sure, but yes it is possible.

1 Like

Well the Prize wall days are almost finished so it’s kinda likely we gonna get it at least we all know now that sometime this week we’re gonna get the state of the game post

1 Like

Probably yes!

It is time for update 3.4.

And we had before state, q&a, and patch notes in same week before.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney