Next update, when? [Season 2]

Patch notes are here!

18 Likes

According to the patch notes, who will be the prize wall? Kaa, or Bagheera? You make the call.

1 Like

I got a better idea.

Who do you think will be in the next prize wall
  • Kaa
  • Bagheera
  • Neither

0 voters

It’s more of a hope than anything, since we can’t know for sure.
But yeah I’d def prefer if it was Bagheera…

There was supposed to be state of the game this week, when exactly it will be available… as well roadmap wasn’t updated this week. :woman_shrugging:t2:

@Loutre
source (3)

1 Like

This is probably why we haven’t got it yet. Though maybe the State of the Game post will come at the end of the week :man_shrugging:

Though, I’m not expecting all that much from it, as I have looked through the last versions. Probably a short text reflecting on what has been done, and that something on new hires and that there is a good future. Since the introduction of the Roadmap, there haven’t been specific projects mentioned in the State of the Game.

7 Likes

I can’t see the game receiving any more projects / feature updates tbh. It’s been so long and we’ve had so many great suggestions & ideas. Every single game mode & feature is in dire need of clear improvements, and other than Trial Events (we had like… 4? before they were redistributed) we haven’t had a new permanent mode in a very long time. Progression rate seems to have been forcefully slowed by worsening deal value & reward value. The only updates we get now are new heroes, new chapters and minor bug fixes - I don’t expect anything more until the game ends.

3 Likes

Frankly, I hope they will improve the current modes than giving us new ones. Like Pips said, all modes need serious improvement :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: Team trial, codebase, Invasion, elite campaign…to name a few

About Trial event, I don’t know why it takes too long for them to adjust. The feedback is clear, the expectations are clear, yet there seems to be problematic in some unknown ways :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: and for some reason, rewards get cut down after adjusting :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Roadmap isn’t even updated for like a month :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: I’s say it got neglected, like many aspects of the game. Seriously, what are the Dev doing, besides shoving horrible deals down our throats? ( Yet some people still pay for that​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:)

4 Likes

Just to remark on this kind of topic:

PvP - very trash
Heist - essentially dead mode
Invasion - partially dead mode (and the more the team is prolonging SP mods and their upgrades the worse)
Surge - before nerf was really good - after nerf well… not really as much
Team Trials - overall idea is good, it not scaling beyond “5-6” is not - and double or triple events don´t make up for it
Missions - meh, non-scaling disk power
City Watch - tokens are useless (thanks Helga!), Red Skill Chips gain is very low
Market - gives 0.0000000001% of needed
Black Market - who will pay diamonds for up to 10 hero chips?
Mega Mart - it barely scales, while it was good two years ago during the change, it´s now just bad
Contests - as usual, FtN has garbage ways of getting points and is clearly meant to be a cash-cow, while other contests are much easier but also give way less rewards. :clap:

Prize Wall was the only really good addition to the game in the last… 2 years.
Oh and the contest rewards change… before it was nerfed because “you gain too much but won´t tell you”

11 Likes

Uh, what’s with the roadmap? I think it reached a dead end.
I sure wish that it never happened again, otherwise it will go to boredom…

Had to take unexpected time off this week so hopefully can get to the State of the Game post next week. Road Map I had been updating regularly when I have my every other Monday meetings, but as I had to take off this Monday I was not there so it was not updated.

4 Likes

I usually update it every other Monday. Last update was on 1/31 I just forgot to update the date listed. This past Monday it would have had another update, but I had to take unexpected time off so it did not have any update. Next update for it will be on 2/28 unless I have to take time off again.

5 Likes

Currently have a list for what I’d like to put in the State of the Game post so I don’t expect it will be short.

10 Likes

Any estimated time on State of the game post?

Thank god. I was at a boredom point there.

1 Like

No as I had to take unexpected time off so I do not have an estimated time. My hope is to be able to work on it Monday and get it out next week. I do not know if I’ll need to take any more time off though so it is up in the air right now on when it can be finished since other things are more of a priority.

6 Likes

@Loutre may I ask if there is 51st and onward Battle Badge XP costs… or are we really not supposed to have over 50 enhanced? Thanks.

4 Likes

No problem. I sure hope Chapter 53 releases next week. Since it focuses on the city, my hypothesis is that more reinforcements arrive for each team. My guess is that the chefs, Colette, Remy, and the Swedish Chef would join the City Team, and the rest of the emotions would join the tactical teams ( The first tactical team will see some Anger, Disgust, and Anna. The second tactical team will see Sadness, and Fear. Kevin Flynn would seem like a good addition to the tech team too. I hope I’m wrong with all of this even when the appear in the dialogue, but it will be worth a shot.

2 Likes

@Loutre if the team behind giving badges to characters wants, I have prepared (quickly, it’s not yet finished but may very well be when you and the rest of the team are in office hours) an overview of all heroes’ secondary stats (aka Crits, Negations, Evasion/Tenacity and Crit Damage).

If it helps at least some heroes to be better in Y13 or Y14 (as we all know Y12 is almost already decided), I will be very happy. :slight_smile:

Also, I don’t think there is any better topic to post it and not sure making a new one for it is worthy enough.

3 Likes

Roadmap and State of the Game status?

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney