Next update, when? [Season 2]

They’ll be whenever they’re ready. I do not know when this is.

5 Likes

April Fools patch notes :joy:

Actually what if Loutre fools us :thinking:

7 Likes

That would be a first for me lol

They release patch notes on Friday sometimes, so maybe Friday?

They always release them on Fridays but when Loutre is off then it’s on Thursdays

Patch notes are here

11 Likes

minion-minions

I really hope 3.8.10 is more interesting…

1 Like

With how short this GIF is, now the people in the background just look like they’re dancing. :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

The list of animations? You press/hold down on the hero.

7 Likes

I don’t think that works on all devices…

I’ve tried it. It never seemed to work. I was on iOS.

Btw @Governor_Bambi_LXX that is not really on-topic…

4 Likes

It only works on newer iPhones. It relies on having haptic tough so basically from when the pushable home button was removed.

1 Like

@Loutre Any Patch Notes tomorrow?

1 Like

Most likely no, but we shall see how far the team gets on the Namaari hotfix.

13 Likes

@Loutre something what I have been thinking about and maybe the devs could think about it too - about the maxed disks (since I don’t think it needs a separate topic right now).

Maybe those disk bits could be sold for 100-250 memory tokens per one? That way it won’t give useless amount of useless resource (gold). (Mainly since they can’t be sold now)

Though technically same thing could be done with badges (giving badge tokens instead of gold, although that’d ruin a lot of mechanics, I guess).

I need please!!!

Welcome to the forums!

What do you mean by “I need please”? The patch notes were posted like a week ago and the update with Namaari is already out. :thinking:

4 Likes

Hello
does not allow me to use the patch, the game appears as the normal version

If you’re using Google Play to download updates then I believe that you need to clear cache iirc.

3 Likes

I doesn’t work on my IPhone 13.

I’ve seen plenty of returning, and new enemies to the friendship campaigns, but if there were even more in future friendship campaigns, I’d say that these friendship campaigns should add Dr. Drakken, Lilo, Ariel, Anna, Kaa, Fozzie, Quarterjack, Vinni, The Horned King, Namaari, King Triton, Mr. Big and Kolsov, and Pocahontas, all as enemies who fight alongside the creeps. Wouldn’t it be nice for you to include them in future friendship campaigns?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney