Patch Notes 3.8.01

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 3.8.01

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 3.8.01 Update! This release features Namaari from Disney’s Raya and the Last Dragon plus a number of improvements and bug fixes.

Overview

• New! Namaari from Disney’s Raya and the Last Dragon!
  • Bug fixes and game improvements!

Namaari

Namaari is a front-line “Control” hero on the Red team. Namaari will be available in the Prize Wall.

Skills

Power Kick

Namaari strikes all nearby enemies for Normal Damage twice before delivering a ferocious kick. Enemies affected by the kick gain stacks of Fatigue, are Pierced for X seconds, and take Normal Damage. Pierced enemies take a percent of their Max HP as True Damage each time they are dealt Normal Damage. Skills that deal damage over time can only trigger Pierce once per second at max.

Crossbow Pin

At the start of each wave, Namaari launches a crossbow bolt at the enemy with the most Skill Power, dealing Normal Damage and Stunning them for X seconds. This bolt also steals Basic Damage and Skill Power for the rest of the wave, and applies stacks of Weakness for X seconds.

Cat Attack

A Fang cat pounces through all enemies. Affected enemies are Blinded for X seconds, and gain stacks of Weakness for X seconds. This pounce deals Normal Damage.

Twin Blades

While any enemy is Weakened, Namaari and all allies have additional Attack Speed, and additional Basic Damage.

Fang Fighter

Each time Namaari or allies damage a Weakened enemy, they steal Basic Damage for X seconds, and deal additional Fantastic Damage. Each time Namaari or allies damage a Pierced enemy, they have a chance to add a stack of Weakness to that target for X seconds.

Battle Badge

• Charge Condition: Stacks of Weakness applied to enemies
  • Stat Buff: +Basic Damage
  • Lineup Buff: +Max HP per Red Team Ally
  • Effect Buff: +Armor Negation

Friendships

• Raya
  • Maleficent

Other Improvements

• We’re adjusting the rewards for some of the Hero Quests in Namaari’s Prize Wall. We’re adding Diamonds, Hero XP, Gold, Diamond Crates, and Stamina Items to the earlier quests. We’ve increased the total number of tokens available from Hero Quests when compared to The Underminer’s Prize Wall, and returned the reward for completing all the Hero Quests to 5,000 Diamonds.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where the notification for expiring Premium Stamina would happen at the wrong times.

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

Heroes will not appear in Shops until they refresh.

Servers 1-25 Update

New Heroes

• Namaari will be available in the Prize Wall starting April 7

Existing Heroes

• The Underminer will be an event exclusive character
  • Bagheera will be available in the VIP Crate
  • Pete will only be available in Diamond Crates
  • Sisu will be available in the Elite Campaign

This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for Tuesday, April 5, 2022.

27 Likes

Nammari?! :exploding_head:

2 Likes

the counter-counter meta never ends…

13 Likes

Will it work before Zeus or after. Will be interesting to see.

But yah, Jessie and Zeus broke the timing of all heroes.

2 Likes

So happy she is finally here!!! :tada::tada::tada::tada:

5 Likes

Hmmm can’t tell if this is real or not… better not to get my hopes too high

4 Likes

At Yellow levels where the BB can actually be equipped, it appears that this buff will have absolutely 0 effect on the capability of Namaari in battle - just checking that the team are aware of this and it’s designed not to do anything?

Yes - based on preliminary data - but still worth mentioning so the team can double check.

3 Likes

There are a few things in the game that urgently need improvement:

1- THE TOURNAMENTS!!! What happened to Perblue?? Tournaments have been absurdly boring for 2 months and follow the same progression award pattern: - 350k - 430xp and gold - 420k - 200k disk power and boxes - 530k - heroes chip - 720k - boxes - 1M - heroes chip There is a lack of creativity in the awards, we never had mods or other diversified awards

2 - SPECIAL INVASION AND INVASION MODS: We haven’t had a special raid for 6 months, and also the mod rewards are messed up. We haven’t had reality as a reward for months.

3 - GUILD BOXES AS GUILD BONUS: It is irritating for some players to have to open the bonus guild box one by one at the post office. Why not add a button where we can open them all at once? Often we have 10 to 15 Guild Bonus Boxes in the mail and we have to open them one by one.

4- Please check the game cache or something like that, because in the last update the markets are super slow and locked when they are opened.

5 - There are some confusing errors in the game:

• When going back a fight in the Coliseum the screen goes up to the initial ranking and we have to keep looking for the player we just played, unlike the Arena that when we go back the screen returns to the position where the enemy is.

• When rewinding a fight in any chat, the game instead of returning to the chat screen where we were, returns to the game’s home screen. And with that we have to open the chat again and look for the player we were talking to. Please fix these issues as it is taking the game to a boring, repetitive and non-objective path. Thank you in advance and I hope you listen to the suggestions.

12 Likes

YES!!!

OH AND SHE HAS A FRIENDSHIP WITH RAYA!!

Legit one of my most wanted heroes

3 Likes

I knew it was gonna be Namaari

1 Like

Yay! :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :boom: :boom:

Also, I want a complete Raya collection :person_climbing:

16 Likes

Looks like we have another redeemed villain, Namaari. But this patch notes is still good.

4 Likes

That’s the third character (from Raya & the Last Dragon) on the prize wall in a row once I discovered Namaari is new here, which I called it.:+1:
Her friendship with Raya makes sense while her friendship with Malificent looks interesting.
Other improvements look good as well, nothing else to say.
Overall, I don’t feel that much excited for this new update………April Fools!:wink: I feel very anticipated for this one. Since April just started (wow March ended really fast :sweat:) happy April Fools Day!
And one last reminder: My birthday is tomorrow! :partying_face::cupcake::pizza:

7 Likes

That doesn’t sound like a bad idea at all.
I agree!:+1:

2 Likes

So, did the “experiment” help? (Yes/No)

1 Like

Is this supposed to counter Zeus? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Undeminer’s Prize Wall must be horrible :joy::joy::joy: not that I’m surprised

@Loutre Any plans on increasing the hero chips for Prize Wall?

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @Warrior_Sadness_XXXVI! :cake:

3 Likes

l agree too!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney