Next update, when? [Season 2]

Just wait a few hours

1 Like

They usually come around 4

Or dead of night if you are British like me.

I’m Nigerian and the one with Anna and Flik came out at the dead of night when I was in Nigeria

Well, CET wise here in Europe(technically also African CET too) it is 8PM now :-).

Patch notes are here

7 Likes

He wasn’t the “Anniversary Character”. Minnie, like Goofy before her and Fozzie after, was given to players for free as part of the Anniversary event. As opposed to Mushu who, while announced in the same patch notes, was not part of the event.

6 Likes

Probably new hero this Friday.

They release patch notes days ago… so I don’t think no patch note on Friday.

It was just a couple of bug fixes. They talking about a patch notes with heroes in then. Possibly the prize wall character, the sign-in and the anniversary hero.

1 Like

Patch notes this week for sure
May be small, but at least cap raise and new prize wall hero are guaranteed

5 Likes

Fair point there, but there is a thing. Who do you think will be the prize wall hero?

Well, that’s the million dollar question. Isn’t it?

2 Likes

Well, on Wakkatu there were 2 leaked characters. l think l know who’s next.

I know who the leaked characters are… but I’m not telling you guys. That might consider spoiling.

5 Likes

None of us knows they are the characters in question. They might add a surprise character just to throw us off.

I know who they are in fact I got up at 3:30 am to see something on my phone because my eye was bugging me and I saw who got linked in

I don’t know about you, but the first leaked hero has to be the prize wall hero, and the second leaked hero has to be the May Sign in Hero. That means the 4th Anniversary must have an anniversary hero, but who isn’t it besides the leaked heroes?

One thing I know that it’s definitely not gonna be the 2 that got linked plus I think it’s gonna be someone special

Maybe that they will put lightning McQueen as the anniversary hero.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney