Patch Notes 3.8.10

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 3.8.10

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 3.8.10 Update! This release features a number of improvements and bug fixes.

Hero Refresh

• We won’t have a hero refresh this time because we’ve got something special for the anniversary update!

Improvements

• Skill Tag icons now indicate whether a Battle Badge or Memory Disk is equipped or enhanced
  • Tapping on the “When Charged” section of a Battle Badge in the Hero Details screen will now open the Skill Details window for the Battle Badge
  • Arena/Coliseum defense cooldown now only triggers when the hero lineup is changed, not their mods or Memory Disks

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where Felix’s Rapid Fire Fixin’ Disk slowed down his Attack speed
  • Fixed an issue where Kaa overlapped improperly with some UI elements
  • Fixed an issue where the Lahi Beach background appeared cut off on some devices

This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for Tuesday, April 19, 2022.

24 Likes

That makes sense.
disney-the-emperors-new-groove

Not sure why it’s released next week instead waiting another week and being released together with cap rise and prize wall hero, but whatever.

Oh no!

What a silly bug. :hammer:

Yay! (Hopefully)

4 Likes

okay-woody

Guess not…

3 Likes

That’s a nice change!

Very good small update :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

This…. I was expecting something better, like a new hero.

7 Likes

what’s that?

1 Like

A Memory Disk :laughing: I guess Loutre got caught up in data. (Where it is indeed called Real Gear)

1 Like

Yeah, noticed the [Real Gear] part and wondering what that is.

Fixed that! It is indeed memory disk! Sometimes the internal names being different get confusing!

8 Likes

Well, let’s remember: last year, we got Patch Notes close to the anniversary that supposedly didn’t have any new characters in it only for Carl to be added to it later.

I’m not saying for sure that that’ll happen again this time, just reminding people that it is possible.

3 Likes

Ah I see and no worries Loutre, and yeah thanks for clarifying :-).

But there’s no new hero due to be released now.

Wait till next week.

Still too early for those Anniversary Patch Notes

Around 16-17 May I assume, like the week before or after those dates.

I recommend having the Anniversary Patch Notes the Friday before as the 17th(European launch time) is on a Tuesday, so it match up pretty well :-).

Of course, if everything isn’t ready in time it is best to wait a week, but yeah hopefully we can get the anniversary updated on the 17 May ^^.

so now he will be dangling from the top of the screen in every window he’s visible in, right? :snake::snake:

2 Likes

I may or may not have pitched the idea of him just taking over the entire game, but was told no.

10 Likes

:smirk:

always good to know those

Amazing idea. Snake taking over the city… many tried but Kaa did it at last.

22 April --》–》13 May

It’s a no from me, dawg

15 Likes

Thanks @Coach , that is highly appreciated :heart:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney