Next update, when? [Season 2]

So far they got same characters as we do, plus Wolff and Tiana but they are in DSA too.

I guess Loutre meant like… design of characters? Or maybe something else, hmmm.

We have Facilier so I’d say it’s safe to assume Tiana is possible

Idk about Wolff

Will be interesting to see if Disney Heroes will be at Disney’s D23 EXPO today.

I know the game focused show is around 10PM CET/4PM ET, so maybe?

I imagine there will be mostly new games there, but I suppose Disney Heroes could show up in a mashup of trailers of Disney games that’s already out.

Patch Notes today?

Any time now

Patch notes are here!

13 Likes

Since there is no State of the Game @Nugget @Loutre I would just like to post some remarks from Feb 2020 SotG by Polaris with my commentaries to each:

"Some of the things we learned from last dev chat:

• We need to do a better job closing the gap between casual and serious players/payers.
    (Prize Wall Hero Quests and Trial Event Rewards go against this.)
  • Some hero power creep is okay, but we need to watch out for heroes who are truly OP.
    (There are still truly OP heroes (I think 2), there are about 30 Good to Great ones and the rest is fairly trashy.)
  • Some game modes are getting a bit stale:
    • Either too easy, too boring and/or the rewards are falling behind.
      (Still true to this day, Heist abandoned, Invasion virtually abandoned… at least City Watch got a bump up.)
  • We need to make sure we keep bugs and event issues as infrequent as possible, and squash them as fast as possible when they do pop up.
    (Some are still there.)
    • This is more important to most players than new development.
  • The friend system, especially missions, need a revamp in a big way.
    (The amount of disk bits gotten needs a revamp, it takes far too long to 5-star one disk.)
  • You love the story, and would love a way to re-read it.
    (Still true.)

We want to address all of the points mentioned above and more in the coming year. Our biggest challenge currently is what order to tackle them in.

With 1.15 through 1.15.4’s release in December and February, we’ve addressed a fair number already:

• Began to address player gaps with more stamina, improved Trials rewards.
    (Getting a hero to Y18 with just stamina is insanely costly. Trials rewards need to scale beyond “5-6”, double and triple team trials events do not help.)
  • Global Release of Red Skills.
    (These are thankfully improved, although red skill crate items and diamond purchases still need to be scaled up.)
  • Improved Invasion rewards.
    (Need to be improved again, a lot. Especially mod upgrade pieces, stamina, BB and Memory Tokens.)
  • Added the ability to make custom Invasions (which we debuted recently)
    (Virtually discontinued since 3rd Anniversary, to be seen again someday.)
  • Made disconnects in Guild War less painful.
    (War QoL hopefully soon.)
  • Adding new difficulty levels in Heist.
    (Heist discontinued.)

Moving forward in 1.16 we want to tackle:

• Releasing Arena & Coliseum Challenger Seasons.
    (Rewards need improvement. Especially the mod upgrade bits and diamonds.)
  • Adding new difficulty levels in Creep Surge.
    (Not appliable anymore.)
  • Global Release of Diamond Quest.
    (Was improved to Battle Pass.)
  • Adding new Guild Perks to help maxed out guilds.
    (No new Guild Perks in sight… since then?)

In 1.17 we’re planning to:

• Introduce an updated Creep Surge:
    • We’re working on an “endless” version where your guild can decide how much they want to do and get more rewards for it!
      (Endless Surge should have the cap at Tier 30 and 290% Gold. Tier 100 unobtainable by normal means, possible in broken guilds which is likely not intended.)
    • No more choosing a number of waves that’s too easy or too hard.
      (N/A)
  • Expand our collections and cosmetics in a fun new way (more to come)
    (Not really improved much now, only for hero avatars and badges. Very rarely, if ever, emotes.)
  • Improve the selection of heroes available at the start of the game for new players.
    (Yet the starter heroes still can´t be refreshed despite the selection being much wider and new players able to get the prize wall hero day 1 when PW is active.)"
8 Likes

@The_Real_Numi thanks for posting that, wasn’t around back then so didn’t know this list existed.

Btw I don’t agree invasion rewards are bad. This is the main source of mods so its extremely valuable. The rate at which they are gained is fine, maybe increase it just a bit. Its a long term goal and you don’t really need infinite amount of mods as you can move them around to your best heroes so we are working toward good set of N mods which should take time, it would be bad to get there too fast. Gold and other small rewards can be made to scale with team level but its a minor thing.

Should be at the very least 5x higher. And SP mods are given at an even lower rate.

I can see my alts now (after S1-2-5 merge) and compare them to those before the merge, those got consolidated.
The pre-merge ones had faaaaaaaaaar more mod upgrades then even the best one post-merge has. Thus I ask what is the problem?

Mods themselve are completely useless.
Upgrade (pieces) make them good, and invasion barely gives any, and only mainly 3 types.
All other rewards like disk power, stamina, shop tokens are given in horrible amounts.

Ok, let’s do nothing, oh wait, PB will have to do nothing, definitely good for them.
(Not for players)

I still wonder why the bonus stats just weren’t a %. % of HP, SP, BD not including the Red skill stat bonuses…
They would be so much better.

1 Like

Indeed.

These bonuses are stuck in 2018, where 100k HP did something.

And if they were % based, scaling by rank, maxing mods would actually make sense, nowadays Rank 6 is all what is needed.
+12% Max HP, Skill Power, Basic Damage would be really good.

More precisely those numbers are stuck in R1 or so.

Red Skills give even more than +48% so…
I’d say 25% would be ideal for Level 130.
5.1% at level 1. 6% at 10, 7% at 20, 8% at 30, 9% at 40, 10% at 50, 11% at 60, 13% at 70, 15% at 80… 25% at 130.

12% per mod = 48% with full set of same type would be enough.

Tanks would be more tanky, damage heroes would have more damage and so on.

1 Like

So happy to see the update schedule is being changed for this update

Usually by now update appears in stores, so… :woman_shrugging:

Also just got Regular status :tada:
Thanks so much for this :blush:

3 Likes

New patch notes for October shop refreshes this week or next week?

No patch notes this week!

11 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney