Next update, when? [Season 2]

Yes, for sure they will add the Nightmare before Christmas collection this patch or next one celebrating Halloween.

And i wonder if they will add a Hocus Pocus collection sometime, despiste being only 3 characters in game. Maybe adding someone else from the new movie or the kids from the first one.

I don’t know about NBC or Hocus Pocus

Oh cool, Cruella or Binx sounds great adittions. Binx is already mentioned in a Winifred-Mary misión and in Sarah - Winifred friendship camping so It could be added!

1 Like

I’ll be posting patch notes today

11 Likes

Mind-blowing.
But fun.

Wonder if it’s shop rotations only or 4.3.10 :thinking:

2 Likes

Shop refresh here!

7 Likes

We get them a day early

it’s because it’s happening tomorrow so don’t want to get them to you after it already happened

6 Likes

@Nugget or @Loutre

So there’s not going to be a server or app update in October 4, right?

(In less words, should we expect something tomorrow September 30?)

Correct! It’ll be tomorrow

6 Likes

Thanks for the clarification. I really appreciate it (also that the answer time was fast)

New hero tomorrow?

We’ll have to wait and see.

Oh that make sense

I hope we have some Halloween characters this year.

Dont know where else this goes…
But can the team look into making this deal relevant to higher VIP players? @Nugget
Not the first time I have received this deal and honestly it looks bad that the game doesn’t filter it out automatically

1 Like

It’s not terrible, mainly because (and only) it has a normal bag for the cheapest price possible.
But the rest is indeed bad.

And why there is so many new daily deals which sell only same things over and over, why not add mission speed-ups, epic keys, CW resets, Virus, elite resets (more than 1), memories for new heroes…

1 Like

4.3.10 Patch Notes today?

Something is meant to be released, likely 4.3.10, since it’s a .10 it should have a hero refresh, hopefully for a support hero.

No patch notes today. We posted yesterday.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney