Shop Refresh Oct 2022

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode October Shop Refresh!

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode October Shop Refresh! Keep reading for information on the next hero rotation, plus a new Trial Event right around the corner!

Hocus Pocus Mini Trials

The Hocus Pocus Mini Trials start soon! Starting on September 30, play with Winifred, Sarah, and Mary Sanderson to take on this new Trial Event! But be quick - this event will only last a few days before it disappears!

October Shop Refresh

Heroes will appear in Shops after they refresh on September 30.

Existing Heroes

• Agent P will be an event exclusive hero
  • 22 will only be available from the Battle Pass
  • Sheriff of Nottingham will replace Kronk in the City Watch Shop
  • Hopper will replace Kaa in the Creep Surge Shop
  • Scrooge McDuck will replace The Evil Queen in the Arena Shop
  • Shan Yu will replace Fear in the Coliseum Shop
  • Powerline will replace Mushu in the Heist Shop
  • Huey, Dewey, & Louie will replace Randall Boggs in the Guild War Shop
9 Likes

Well that was quick

Only Sarah is R6. Mary R0, Winnie O2 :cry:

Now, I’m in need of them.

Which translates to impossible to get.

Why this is still a thing, just remove it and release heroes directly to diamond crates.
Rotations overall are way too long, before it becomes farmable there will be already 4-6 new heroes.

All special event crates should be permanently removed at all. They are useless and hurt the rotation.

16 Likes

I’d guess that over 90% of the active endgame players on S1 have a Mary in the high yellows, and a Winnie/Sarah that are white-purple… :man_shrugging:

1 Like

My Mary is at R1, Sarah is white and Winnie is purple :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I like this idea thanks for this the trail event of Hocus pocus

Haaalllllloooooowwweeeeeeeeeeeennn

I’m most cool with Hopper so that I can give him more stars. I can’t believe it’s nearly October, so I just have to say happy Autumn :fallen_leaf: and Happy early Halloween! :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Looks like my boy scrooge is gonna be in the arena shop :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:

Bro… they have almost definitely read your first comment by now. You’re just seeking attention by repeating yourself like this. :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless:

7 Likes

Finally. I have always loved using shop on my teams, but recently it has been getting power creeped. I look forward to trying out shop in battle again.

4 Likes

Just… why this abomination. As Musketeer says, just say “will be unavailable for few weeks” and it´d be the same. THE CRATE WITH THESE HEROES WASNˇT RELEASED SINCE PACHA WAS IN IT! (meaning no Battle Pass hero was ever available just after it).

Also, Pacha is still in that Arena Crate? smh

2 Likes

Hopefully the Hocus Pocus trail event starts tomorrow is not an update is it

I wonder what our Halloween hero will be.

2 Likes

It has to be a character from the nightmare before Christmas Mayor of Halloween Town

1 Like

My Mary is RO, Sarah is RO and Winnie is R4.

Maybe Cruella or another character from The Nightmare Before Christmas.

3 Likes

Yikes, these shop refreshes have been horrible. Last one I did was Chip & Dale CW, but nothing other than that for maybe even a year.

Yeah do Cruella as next hero Halloween

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney