Next update, when? [Season 2]

:thinking:

Obviously…

The “It’ll be tomorrow” was about the notes yesterday. The shop refresh and trial event.

No patch notes today, “Tomorrow” was referring to the Shop Refresh.

Looks like today we can enjoy Hocus Pocus 2… and getting prepared for next week. :womans_clothes:

3 Likes

Okay, Tomorrow but who are next heroes. Give me one hint.?

All details about the Shop Refresh.

I doubt you’re gonna get one from PerBlue…

We’re not gonna find out who the next hero is until they’re ready to announce the next Prize Wall. That’s the only time they release new heroes now.

7 Likes

And (so far) for Challenger League exclusives and anniversary celebrations, though it’ll be a while before we see a new hero through either of those channels.

Oh yeah, I forgot about those. It certainly has been a while since they last changed the Challenger League exclusive heroes.

Audrey has been the Challenger League exclusive for 3 seasons now; previous heroes have generally, if not invariably, been exclusive to Challenger League rewards for 6 or 7 seasons, so we should see a new hero in that spot in late December or late January.

You were thinks about the mini trials that came up today.

As long as the current prize wall is over, the next one will come with a cap raise. I feel like the next patch notes will be posted next Friday.

okay waiting on next friday.

Not really. Audrey’s still fairly new.

With less heroes overall they could at least change challengers heroes more frequently.

And give more chips, it gives nowhere near to needed +4k hero chips.

I’ll not say no to this. I want my Audrey to be stronk like bull.

The challenger rewards are so outdated compared to prize wall

The team needs to have a serious look at rotations and exclusive heroes ASAP to make it more balanced

Possibly. Maybe that should be included in the next prize wall character. I sure hope Cinderella comes as the next prize wall. I know it’s a spoiler, so you get to flag me.

That was only for one day. Could it possibly last for a week instead?

4 Likes

New hero this Friday? @Nugget

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney