Next update, when? [Season 2]

Exactly.
So we should get patch season 2 and refreshes with it.

3 Likes

4.5-A, right @Nugget?

Cap raise plus franchise trials change plus refreshes.

3 Likes

It’ll be 4.5-A today!

5 Likes

They did say that Cinderella’s the last hero for the year

1 Like

Is it possible to post hero’s talents when they receive them in the patch notes? @Nugget

1 Like

As I said yesterday in the Patch Questions post. No, they will not be in Patch Notes.

1 Like

I didn’t meant all possible talents. But to add what new patchable heroes are getting, like back when new red skills were added slowly, the patch notes included the details of them.

So like, Scrooge is becoming patchable, somewhere in the patch notes it will be said what talent he is getting.

But ok. :confused:
Will wait till … Tuesday

1 Like

How are the Patch Notes going @Nugget? :thinking:

1 Like

They’re still being worked on by the team!

5 Likes

I fell like it’s probably gonna be a big one

1 Like

Do we have any news?

1 Like

Still waiting on final touches!

3 Likes

Let me guess approval from Disney

1 Like

I’m sure it’s going to be a cap raise. Is it? If so, we desperately need to see a lot of new corrupted heroes, maybe more than it didn’t in Chapter 56.

Also, if ever you were to do a duplicate again just like in 2021, I’d probably guess that you would make them all even.

1 Like

Patch notes are here!

7 Likes

There is no applause from me when comes to cap raises every four weeks as an advocate for longer in between (witch would also mean less work less frequent for u all and more time to do bug fixes and qol in between) lol. But other stuff seems interesting at least.

1 Like

I agree with you

Not only that. It would mean that S21-25 could catch up a bit, maybe even fully meaning even less work for contest balancing and such @Loutre.

If cap raises on S1 and 14 were 8 weeks instead of 4 and 21-25 would stay the same… slowly coming to each other.

4 Likes

Ah, Frozen!

If only I could share these cosmetic crates (purple) with my guildmates :thinking: @Nugget.

Possibly a suggestion for when the team decides to expand guild aid?

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney