Patch Notes 4.5-A

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 4.5-A

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 4.5-A Update! This release features new content for all servers and information about season 2 of Patch!

Patch Season 2 Information

As Season 1 of Patch comes to a close it’s time for us to announce our plans for Season 2. We’re so excited to have Patch in the game and can’t wait for you all to keep exploring and discovering what it has to offer!

The second Season of Patch will begin on Friday December 16th at 11:30 AM CST and will run for 31 days. This season features 15 new Heroes, spanning 4 Franchises:

• DuckTales
  • Frozen
  • Sleeping Beauty
  • Cinderella

This Season will also introduce Merge Trials for the first time. Merge Trials work the same way as normal Franchise Trials except they allow for multiple smaller Franchises to team up together. In Season 2 you’ll see the Heroes from Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella teaming up to take on enemies and gather Patch Essence!

With new Patchable Heroes, comes a host of new Patch Talents! Here’s a sneak preview of some of the new Talents you’ll discover in Season 2:

• Relentless Heroes will make themselves and allies Immune to Knockbacks for a while at the beginning of battle
  • Heroes with Shield Share will share a % of the Shields they receive with the rest of their team
  • Heroes that have Tank Aggressive deal greatly increased damage to Tanks

With 33 Heroes added to the Patch System, you’ll now be able to reach Patch Power 5! This will allow you to max out your first Patch Talent and see it reach its full potential.

Don’t forget that your Patch Power directly controls the max Patch Level your Heroes can achieve. To increase your Patch Power you need to gain Patch Levels across all of your Patchable Heroes.

Heroes featured in previous seasons will remain Patchable forever so make sure to keep Patching them! You can always track your progress by tapping on the Patch Power section of the Patch tab.

That’s it for Season 2, we hope you’re as excited as we are! Thank you so much for all the feedback on Patch so far and please keep it coming! We’re committed to making Patch an awesome addition to the game.

Hero Stat Refreshes

These heroes will have their stats refreshed with a short server update on Thursday morning. We’re still finalizing the balance here and we’ll share out the details when we have them ready!

• Kristoff & Sven
  • Elsa
  • Olaf
  • Fairy Godmother
  • Magica De Spell
  • Maleficent
  • Scrooge McDuck
  • Launchpad McQuack
  • Donald Duck

We will also be reducing Zeus’ damage from his white skill. We know that he has been frustrating to counter for a long time. We do not like to nerf heroes but when a character is breaking the game we need to take steps to adjust.

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

Servers 1-14 Update

• Team Level Cap increased to 345
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Yellow +22 rank
  • Chapter 63: “The Sunless Sea” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Timon & Pumba, Queen of Hearts, Goofy, Princess Aurora, Goliath, Princess Aurora, Rocketeer

Servers 21-25 Update

• Team Level Cap increased to 290
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Yellow +11 rank
  • Chapter 52: “The Theater” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Violet, Jack Sparrow, Gaston, Princess Aurora, Merlin, Princess Aurora, Yzma.

Existing Heroes

• Cinderella will be available in the Prize Wall starting Tuesday, December 13
    • We are adjusting the start day for Cinderella’s prize wall. The regular schedule will resume in January.
  • Mayor Bellwether will be IAP exclusive
  • Meilin Lee will be an event exclusive hero featured in contest rewards
  • Agent P will be an event exclusive hero available from the Arena Token Crate
  • The Mayor will be available in the VIP Crate
  • 22 will be available in the Guild Crate
  • Milo Thatch will only be available in the Diamond Crate
  • Princess Aurora will be available the Elite Campaign

This is a server-only update that is currently planned for Tuesday, December 13, 2022.

21 Likes

Now that’s more like it

@Nugget Why her when there is no Snow White Patch Trial? :thinking: For Sleeping Beauty Patch trial you could have done Maleficent refresh

6 Likes

Well that’s an early start in fact new heroes for the prize wall usually come in on Tuesday then we wait until Thursday but this is a first

1 Like

@Nugget Interesting, but if I can ask are Huey, Dewey and Louie skipped in the stat refreshes for Ducktales?

Seems a bit weird as the others got a stat refresh, so thought I hear on Huey, Dewey and Louie if okey.

And as always, thanks for the patch notes :-).

Also Gizmoduck

Yellow 23 :smirk:

Yeah, I wish, the amount of essence given so far is nowhere near enough.

PLEASE change his damage type on his white and green skill to normal damage!

Hopefully he will be able to absord 10 debuffs per 5s.

No, no, no. Nerf is welcome, but you should nerf or even remove his energy steal from his red skill, by the end he will be as annoying as always, stealing all energy from all enemies and stunning them 24/7.

Ehmm, badges?

So when she will appear now?

We will see…

It was moved to Tuesday so that we can make sure nothing is broken before we go on break!

1 Like

Ah, I more so read the Donald Duck and Co comics, so I forgot about Gizmoduck I admit ;^^.
(Gizmoduck doesn’t exist in the Donald Duck and Co comics you see).

Oh then that means she’s gonna come in the game early

But will she show up before Tuesday or Tuesday anyway?

1 Like

To add to what has been said already

Launchpad should be able to always activate both effects with his white skill, and Magica badly needs two consistency fixes (hitbox on her white skill, and a set initial cooldown on her green skill - or she could simply also deal the damage to the main target and change target once they are koed)

And yeah I think Huey Dewey and Louie should get a buff too

Nice little patch overall :+1:

1 Like

It seems really strange timing to nerf Zeus now after so long, and right after buffing Baymax to actually deal more damage with his own entrance skill.

It gives the impression that the nerf was delayed as long as possible so people would continue to spend resources on him, and now he’s being outclassed and the resource spend has slowed down, the nerf is introduced :man_shrugging:

It isn’t even needed really any more, there are multiple ways to counter Zeus.

11 Likes

We were watching to see if Patch helped, but Zeus is still being used more than 70% more than any other hero so we’re trying this now.

1 Like

Damage is counterable, the issue is red skill. :woman_shrugging:
Not much will change.

2 Likes

Then we try again. Similar to changes were made with Jafar

2 Likes

Ok… I hope so!

Energy steal should trigger only one time, or reduced a lot, or just removed, while increasing his damage a bit. He blocks any energy gain on enemies and stun locking them for the whole battle, he gains too much energy too fast.

1 Like

There’s only one way to find out

That doesn’t surprise me; he was so strong for so long, people get set in their ways and forget there are 192 other heroes :rofl: especially with new heroes arriving at a slower pace than they used to. He is still a great hero and definitely really strong, but I’ve never been too worried about facing him.

I think it would be difficult to nerf him enough that people actually used him less, without just making him ‘bad’. Hopefully he’ll have a good balance :crossed_fingers:

There must be other heroes with extremely high usage rates - I actually didn’t think Zeus would be the highest :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

He is so far above every other hero being used it’s very funny to look at any of our data in graphs.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney