I fell like it’s probably gonna be a big one

1 Like

Do we have any news?

1 Like

Still waiting on final touches!

3 Likes

Let me guess approval from Disney

1 Like

I’m sure it’s going to be a cap raise. Is it? If so, we desperately need to see a lot of new corrupted heroes, maybe more than it didn’t in Chapter 56.

Also, if ever you were to do a duplicate again just like in 2021, I’d probably guess that you would make them all even.

1 Like

Patch notes are here!

7 Likes

There is no applause from me when comes to cap raises every four weeks as an advocate for longer in between (witch would also mean less work less frequent for u all and more time to do bug fixes and qol in between) lol. But other stuff seems interesting at least.

1 Like

I agree with you

Not only that. It would mean that S21-25 could catch up a bit, maybe even fully meaning even less work for contest balancing and such @Loutre.

If cap raises on S1 and 14 were 8 weeks instead of 4 and 21-25 would stay the same… slowly coming to each other.

4 Likes

Ah, Frozen!

If only I could share these cosmetic crates (purple) with my guildmates :thinking: @Nugget.

Possibly a suggestion for when the team decides to expand guild aid?

2 Likes

100% agree
those are useless for those that hit 1000, and with the team not expanding the cosmetic levels this would really help get everyone up to max quicker.
but… that would deter people buying the deals, so my guess is once again the loss of money would be more important than helping players

Same for those friendship campaign stamina - I will honestly give them away for free to my guild members

3 Likes

If I at least could swap them for mission speedups or use them to speedup missions. But now they have absolutely 0 purpose.

Same with purple cosmetic crates. Getting 1 out of 20 out of a bambillion choices is pretty much impossible even with 2k crates…

2 Likes

Or add option to sell them for 20 diamonds each, NOT gold. So weekly, from contests it would be 400-600 diamonds.

Or like Numi said, for mission speed-ups. Amazing.

3 Likes

Thanks for the very subtle hint at Frozen Trial Event, guys. @Nugget

1 Like

One more thing. Which Franchises will be eligible? Frozen… Kim Possible and Zootopia?

4 Likes

Are we getting some sort of small patch notes for next prize wall which will start on 5th January this year, or is planned to post these patch notes after Christmas break… on 3rd? @Nugget

3 Likes

I’ll be getting one posted during our break so @Nugget enjoys their holiday time! The current plan is to have them up on Dec 30th

5 Likes

Are we allowed to know if the Challenger season rewards hero will rotate on the 28th of December - not asking for any info on which hero or anything like that. Just would like to know if there will be a rotation after this season.

5 Likes

So. Is it possible for the next patch notes coming out soon to have 2 heroes? 1 for Prize Wall and the other 1 for Challenger season?

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney