Next update, when? [Season 2]

@Samm please could you give a hint to dves that it would be nice to have a “Hero Red Dot” settings similar to “Chat Red Dot” settings?

So we don’t see heroes with Red “!” in case the only way to upgrade them is… Battle Badge, Mods, Badges?

I’d really like for them to be gone for the upgrades I don’t care about. And I am sure most of the others will be happy too.

6 Likes

Amazing!!
A filter could be even better to filter by:

• mods can be upgraded or advanced
  • red skills are not max
  • normal skills are not max
  • memory disk is not max
  • battle badge can be upgraded / enhanced
  • badges can be equipped
4 Likes

No I’m not talking about the ones that came in the patch notes this year

1 Like

Wakkatu is not linked to PB
The members who updated it probably have stopped playing the game

2 Likes

Sure, I can pass it along to the team as a suggestion :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

If this helps any, here’s Loutre’s original post of that graph:

2 Likes

Thank youuuu!

3 Likes

@Samm anything other than new chapters and level cap increase we can look forward to today?

2 Likes

I see… It’s been a very, very, very long time since we haven’t gotten a new Wreck it Ralph character…

1 Like

Any chance “Yellow QoL” Update being somewhere near @Samm. I remember how Loutre/Nugget… or was it you? said that Yellow QoL will come after War QoL.

Or we are waiting for Y27? :smirk:

4 Likes

An update to the roadmap would really be amazing @Samm
Even if the regular updates are scrapped

Collections and Yellow QoL are “in the air” a bit, would be nice to know what is happening

Also the friendship campaign update hasnt been mentioned again?

2 Likes

Please do not post spoilers until they are confirmed by PB.

5 Likes

Please do not mention heroes that have not been announced by the team. This is a spoiler and is against the TOS and can result in being banned from the forum

4 Likes

Assuming no Patch Notes this week?
4.8 due for next week right @Samm ?

Any hint of what we can expect?

5 Likes

stay tune on March 17

1 Like

oh not forget on May 30, this 20th Anniversary of Finding Nemo, in film released on 2003.

1 Like

Isn’t it way too soon to be thinking about what might happen in May? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Well, it’s not too soon for PerBlue to do so, to be honest.

3 Likes

Unless you mean May 2025, then it’s probably already too late :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

That’s a great idea and with another finding nemo and finding dory character in disney heroes battle mode

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney