Next update, when? [Season 2]

I see and cool to know :-).

2 Likes

Is the new update almost finished?

2 Likes

Could it be Bruce from Finding Nemo or Is it Moana Character or something? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

It better not be delayed again like last week

2 Likes

@Samm can you share with us if there’s a patch notes we can expect today or we will wait another week? It’s mostly for people to know if they need to wait for them or not.

4 Likes

They’ll be right here

2 Likes

That reminds me. If flounder is coming to the game.

First: he’ll jump onto the enemies to flap his tail to hit the enemies.

And: He’ll be friends with Both Ariel and Abu.

I think it too soon

1 Like

He dies.
And doesn’t get added.

2 Likes

Actually he’ll be staying the water Like Ariel and King Triton and that’ll be unexpected water transportation and spit the water at all enemies

1 Like

That doesn’t make any sense. Since he’s just a fish, he’ll need something to stay in, and a companion alongside, just like how Sebastian would be friends with King Triton.

2 Likes

The voting for a new Rank color is on guys.

I’m thinking of PB doing Rainbow, or Bronze followed by Silver, then Gold, then Platinum, and then Gem. Since B is for Blue, maybe they could change it to BL for Blue, PP for Purple, RE for Red, RB for Rainbow, GR for Green, GO for Gold, PL for Platinum, Ge for Gem and BR for Bronze. They could even do OR for Orange, YE for Yellow, and WH for White for good measure

1 Like

That’s what I was talking about this. Like I said, As Flounder’s Skill have different Skill

1 Like

By stay in, I mean something for fish to live in.

2 Likes

@Samm so this is it then?

From all I thought it would be increased up… didn’t really meet my expectations sadly…

Get More Stamina would have to be at least the bonus amount as normal to… even think of spending some diamonds.

Free Stamina being just about +1600 up… Again it should be at least 2x the amount to call it… decent.

Remember, one top badge at Y26 costs 90k stamina with double drops!
Should at least make it so a player can craft at least one daily without double. That would be 180k…
So the numbers should have been even higher than what I said above.

Like… 30k for Get More Stamina… and 40k for Free Stamina…

Proof (and like half of the badge bits needed I have excess of):

4 Likes

I thought the stamina regen cap was going to be increased? :thinking:

2 Likes

@Samm The stamina cap needs to go up quite a bit, minimum to 100,000. It takes a lot of work to collect and craft badges. 3000 is not enough currently.

1 Like

Badges.

It never was… Back in old ranks the cap was like 200 (Orange ranks I mean)

2 Likes

Lol
Did you really expect anything else?

They need people to spend, so why would they give us anything for playing the game for the last 5 years.

They dont care about the players.
This just proves it

3 Likes

See… they do care!

4 Likes

Yeah, but it is always too late

The team keeps giving the message “As a fellow player
…” like if you actually play the game, why can’t you see what we see!!!

We’ll see if this makes a difference…

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney