• Platinum
  • Gold
  • Gem
  • Ultraviolet
  • Spirit
  • Fire
  • Toxic

0 voters

The poll closes Monday, April 17th, at 16:30 CST.

110 Likes

I do like to call all these heroes TOXIC.

So funny

I hope Toxic will win.

36 Likes

Ultraviolet

23 Likes

Plat looks the most like a color we don’t have yet so it’s go my vote

Edit : if Plat is added maybe change the name to silver. That way it will have a different letter than the other colors.

30 Likes

Bronze Ă© bonitona

2 Likes

Bronze is cool

2 Likes

Gem please

10 Likes

Toxic please

7 Likes

Todos se ven bien ᕙ⁠(⁠⇀⁠„⁠↌⁠‶⁠)⁠ᕗ

5 Likes

Platinum from me as it is the color out of them that’s the easiest to distinguish out of the colors we have :-).

Spirit would be cool too though, but yeah close to Blue so Platinum is likely better.
That said, the Platinum color could probably be made a bit more sparkly like the others :-).

That said, Platinum and Purple do have the same start letter, which isn’t ideal, so not sure.
If Platinum is changed to Silver name wise I suppose it works, but yeah Silver might not be grand enough I suppose.
Edit:

Made this quick edit and called it Crystal, basically Gem’s background with a brighter Platinum type color :-).

A suggestion as it should stand out better that way and have the unique letter C after Crystal.

34 Likes

Toxic it stands out more n the other colours are too similar to what we already have :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I, um, what? I thought there was a post a few months back saying that Yellow was going to be the last color; plans have already changed? Huh

6 Likes

Eu queria que fosse a cor preta, uma cor que nĂŁo tem e dĂĄ uma aparĂȘncia de novo, de moderno

1 Like

they all look very odd, and far to close to previous colors

6 Likes

I think all of them look cool, personally gonna vote for gold - probably the least original choice, I know, but I think it’d fit great as a final color rank (at least if it is
).

But I’ll be fine with any of them!

1 Like

White
Green
Blue
Purple
Orange
Red
Yellow
Toxic

New first letter is needed

6 Likes

Platinum can be Pt you know.

Spirit also has a new letter, but it could be Teal or Turquoise
 that would have T as well
 or Aqua and English version would have A.

5 Likes

Too much :sob:

3 Likes

This looks like the smart move to me. Something different that can look different of the other ranks.

4 Likes

I agree 100%

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney