Next update, when? [Season 2]

Cap rise and Rotation shop will be next week…

3 Likes

In part yes but there’s more than that

1 Like

Refreshes. Refreshed heroes stats depend on hero level more…

Whereas non-refreshed rely 90+% upon Badges…

3 Likes

Uh excuse me. I’m not asking about the Wiki, I’m asking about the future

1 Like

I wasn’t talking to you I was talking to Sra Malevola

2 Likes
5 Likes

Patch Notes 5.0 when?

1 Like

We don’t work here and we don’t know

3 Likes

The patch notes 5.0 will Possibly be announced in may.

4 Likes

That’s what I think too

2 Likes

5th anniversary coming next month

1 Like

Well, what the Anniversary update needs is a huge refresh for Heist. It hasn’t gotten one in forever!

1 Like

If I remember correctly, the Anniversary event takes place around mid-May.

1 Like

The Anniversary is May 16th. At least, in my time zone.

2 Likes

May 16th is also my birthday. I’m hoping they might announce something good on Patch Notes 5.0

3 Likes

Oh is that 5.0 update is not release on day?

1 Like

@Samm a feedback about “flash event” - I don’t know if this is gonna be a new standard and we will get Prize Wall AND Flash event heroes this regularly.

But if not, could the team maybe do a Prize Wall for a hero and a flash event? The concept overall is pretty good and if the stamina in other modes will be refreshed, I’d even say it could balance the game a bit for all players.

It’s pretty much Trial Events being back, but in a form I would like more… well, there is still a need to balance the lower stages of both Franchise Trials and these Flash Events so they don’t include refreshed heroes. Because even R0 heroes dying or nearly dying to P0 new or refreshed heroes on Stage 1 isn’t a good balancing at all.

If anything, it’s quite frustrating.

5 Likes

Thanks for your feedback! I’ll make sure to pass along the positive sentiments about the setup :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Yes, the ability to reset on flash/trial event is really great, it could be better if it was costing diamonds instead, or have first few resets cost diamonds and then stamina.

There’s really no much of use for diamonds as for now, so this could become a place to spend diamonds.

4 Likes

I agree I love these events getting another hero seems great again… please keep the resets to stamina only… I don’t want to see resets costing 5k diamonds… so yeah please keep it to stamina only for resets… or maybe gold to reset it :thinking:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney