Update 4.9-A Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 4.9-A

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 4.9-A Update! This release features Jake Long plus content for all servers!

Overview

• New! Jake Long from Disney’s American Dragon: Jake Long

Jake Long

dialogue_jake_long

Jake Long is a front-line ”Tank” hero on the Red team. Jake Long will be available in a Flash Event starting April 25th, so get your past Anniversary heroes ready for battle to earn exclusive rewards!

Skills

Flame Breathing

Jake breathes flames onto the enemies in front of him, removing all active buffs, reducing their Reality and dealing Fantastic Damage for a duration. Each enemy hit gains stacks of Weakness for a few seconds. Upon igniting his enemies, Jake gains Movement, Attack Speed, and Evasion for a duration.

Bold Challenge

Jake waves at enemies, Cleansing himself and Distracting the frontmost enemies for a few seconds. During his Distract, Jake has a chance to Dodge Basic Attacks and Skills from enemies. All enemies that are Distracted by Jake are dealt Normal Damage, gain stacks of Weakness, and deal less damage for a duration.

Fire Strike

Jake breathes fire into his hand and hurls it at the frontmost enemy. That enemy and enemies nearby are dealt Fantastic Damage over time. For each enemy hit, Jake and his allies gain Armor and Reality for a few seconds alongside stacks of Hardy.

A Hero’s Strength

Each time Jake inflicts Damage Over Time on an enemy, he gains Basic Damage and Reduced Damage for a duration. He can do this every few seconds.

Heart of a Dragon

After using Bold Challenge, Jake will immediately cast Fire Strike. When Jake applies a stack of Weakness to an enemy, he and his allies gain a Shield for HP that reduces damage taken from critical hits for a few seconds.

+Basic Damage to A Hero’s Strength

Battle Badge

• Charge Condition: Shield is applied to heroes
  • Stat Buff: +Reality
  • Lineup Buff: +Armor per Red Ally
  • Effect Buff: Reflect

Friendships

• Meilin Lee
  • Sisu

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

Please note the heroes in the Elite Campaign have been slightly adjusted.

Existing Heroes

• Little John will be the new Contest Hero
  • Phoebus will now be in the VIP Crate
  • Luca & Alberto will now be in the Guild Crate
  • Cinderella will now be in the Arena Crate
  • Meilin Lee can now be found in the Diamond Crate
  • 22 is now in the Elite Campaign

Servers 1 & 13 Update

• Chapter 67: “Roll Playing” update!
    • Elite Campaign features: Alice, 22, Peter Pan, “Timon and Pumbaa”, Miss Piggy, and Yzma

Servers 21 & 25 Update

• Chapter 57: “In Fashion” update!
    • Elite Campaign features: Goofy, 22, Colette, “Hank and Dory”, Dr Facilier, and Jumba

This is a server update that will automatically rollover on Tuesday, April 25, 2023 at 5am CT.

35 Likes

Interesting choice. I like the model.

14 Likes

Just a little sad it´s not the “buffier” Season 1 design Disney approved… oh well.

41 Likes

Guess you could say this has been a… Long time coming.

32 Likes

So hyped for him! It’s great you decided to add another TV show character! :partying_face:
Really happy for a new IP too, and it’s a good one too.

But yeah, as Numi said, why not season 1 design which is A LOT better? @Samm

20 Likes

Please, oh, please. Could be the amount of “Exclusive Heroes” reduced from 10 to like… at most 7. Those crates simply aren´t good at all.

18 Likes

28 Likes

Also, why anniversary event starts so early, it’s usually 2nd part of May :thinking:

orrrrrr… this whole anniversary event is planned to be longer than usually?

You did this Meilin! You are finally free and have a new friend!

12 Likes

Wrooong.

22 is free.

10 Likes

Could this patch notes be send to mailbox so everyone could see it? (And for all futute patch notes too)

@Samm

It would be better now than when the actual event begins - how it was done for Flash.

14 Likes

So those week-long Trials will be called… “Flash Event”? :joy:

Also, is the team really trying to see whether those “Flash” Events will perform better than Prize Wall? Because it truly feels like they are ready to supersede Prize Wall with Flash Events very soon.

Which… I wouldn´t be really against, Prize Wall is really bad after two years of non-scaling.

8 Likes

I also really hope the limit of 30 possible resets for stamina will be removed and make it unlimited number of resets, it definitely was a good thing, I really hope to see resets being possible like with Flash’s release.

5 Likes

But consider reducing the cost per reset please.

6 Likes

Why should it be? More resets will just cause disbalance between P2P and F2P, so no.

In fact, I´d rather only have 14 resets for stamina.

10 Likes

What disbalance, no such thing~~ no resets or unlimited resets for this wouldn’t change a thing.

It’s just better to not have any limits and do freely whatever a player feels like.

4 Likes

I am disappointed by the use of the Season2 design.
I prefer muscular dragon Long (S1) over skinny lizard Long (S2).

I am dismayed that this game always finds ways to disengenuinate my favorite franchise characters. :sob:

7 Likes

My first reaction was pure confusion because I had no idea he existed

9 Likes

Comparative disadvantage my friend.

It should be ideally less than 1:4. In case of the Trial Resets it is 7:37 (which is basically 1:6).

6 Likes

It is nice to see another Tv-character popping up!

I was surprised it is so soon after the last hero that was introduced, and also cause it isn’t May yet (so not really time for the anniversary yet)

Also hope the trial is more accessible than the Flash trial was…

9 Likes

Same, but I do approve dev team´s design redesigning. He is way more tolerable than the Season 2 of the show design itself.

11 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney