Next update, when? [Season 2]

I hope we get stinky Pete or evil darkwing duck

I mean Negaduck

3 Likes

I want Phineas and ferb, much better if they Will be as a duo character prize wall.
:heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

Or maybe even Mordu from Brave or even Piglet from the Winnie the Pooh franchise.

2 Likes

Or maybe better not.

3 Likes

Be our Guest!

10 Likes

Yo don’t know how much I missed your style to post Patch Notes.

5 Likes

Next stop. LeFou. He’ll be friends with Gaston. And some one of people?

3 Likes

Ok, quick question. I know there’s a cap raise and a new hero, but are there any issues fixed, including the ones that I saw? And would there be new characters debuting in the newest chapter?

2 Likes

I don’t think @Samm has pinned any issues in forever. Someone needs to teach him how to do that, so please do not flag my message, and only reply back.

2 Likes

That’s Cogsworth, and Lumiere who just got added. What’s that emoji meaning?:japanese_ogre:

2 Likes

Now that had to be the best cap raise ever. Everyone is here as a corrupted hero, and will be carried over throughout the next upcoming chapters. Even, Tiana, Monkey Fist, and the Mad Hatter will join too.

1 Like

Yep,happy.

2 Likes

@Samm Hi Samm :-).

Came to think of that it has been about 6 months since the last post and QA back in December 2022 and State of the Game wise March 2022, so wondered if we can expect them this month now in June or next month?

Thanks in advance :-).

3 Likes

The next patch note should contain the next trial hero.

2 Likes

I don’t know. Trial Events only happen once a year and are quite rare.

2 Likes

For realz??

2 Likes

what…:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

I don’t think another new hero came to this week instead next week

3 Likes

Ever since Flash, we have been getting trial heroes on a regular basis.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney