Update 5.0-A Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 5.0-A

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 5.0-A Update! This release features Cogsworth & Lumiere plus content for all servers!

Overview

• New! Cogsworth & Lumiere from Disney’s Beauty and the Beast

Cogsworth & Lumiere

dialogue_cogsworth_and_lumiere

Cogsworth & Lumiere are a paired Central Damage hero on the Yellow team. Cogsworth & Lumiere will be available in the Prize Wall starting June 1st.

Skills

Be Our Guest
Cogsworth and Lumiere send a cork flying at the farthest enemy, dealing Normal damage as well as Studying and Stunning them for a duration.

Facade
Whenever an enemy comes within melee range of Cogsworth and Lumiere they turn Invisible for a duration. All enemies within melee range take Fantastic Damage, are Scared, Studied, and lose Armor and Reality for a duration. This skill can only trigger once every few seconds.

A Little More off the Top
Lumiere blows flames at the nearest enemy, removing buffs and dealing True Damage each second for a duration.

If It’s Not Baroque
Be Our Guest now increases Cogsworth and Lumiere’s Armor and Reality with each use. The increases from this skill last for the rest of the wave and a percentage of the total increase carries over into the next wave.

Sacré Bleu!
The damage from Lumiere’s flames during A Little More off the Top now spreads to a nearby enemy after a few seconds. It will continue to spread from enemy to enemy in this manner until the duration runs out. Enemies hit by the flames from A Little More off the Top will also gain stacks of Weakness.

+Normal Damage to Be Our Guest

Battle Badge

• Charge Condition: Study is applied to enemies
  • Stat Buff: +Basic Damage
  • Lineup Buff: +Skill Power per DPS Ally
  • Effect Buff: Self Heal

Friendships

• Beast
  • Bunsen and Beaker

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

Please note the heroes in the Elite Campaign have been slightly adjusted.

Existing Heroes

• Monkey Fist will be June’s Battle Pass hero
  • Flash will be the new contest reward hero
  • Statler & Waldorf enter the Arena Crate
  • Jake Long will be in the VIP Crate
  • Abu will be in the Guild Crate
  • Cinderella and Little John will both enter the Diamond Crate
  • Mayor Bellwether & Quasimodo enter the elite campaign!

Servers 1 & 13 Update

• Chapter 69: “Old Pro” is now available!
    • Elite Campaign features: Evil Queen, Mayor Bellwether, Colette, Quasimodo, and Goofy

Servers 21 & 25 Update

• Chapter 60: “Rough Recovery” is now available!
    • Elite Campaign features: Robin Hood, Yax, Quasimodo, Aladdin, Captain Hook, “Gerald, Marlin, & Nemo”, and Mayor Bellwether
  • Chapter 61: “Park Dot Exe” is now available!
    • Elite Campaign features: “Linguini & Remy”, Winnie the Pooh, Emperor Zurg, Baymax, Quasimodo, Mayor Bellwether, and Maui

June Shop Refresh

Heroes will appear in Shops after they refresh on May 31.

Existing Heroes

• Sisu will be in the CW Shop, replacing Launchpad McQuack
  • Judy Hopps will be in the Surge Shop, replacing Genie
  • Shank will be in the Arena Shop, replacing Esmeralda
  • Fairy Godmother will be in the Coliseum Shop, replacing Donald Duck
  • Kevin Flynn will be in the Heist Shop, replacing Scrooge McDuck
  • Stitch will be in the War Shop, replacing Hiro

This is a server update that will automatically rollover on Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 5am CT.

29 Likes

Wheres the New Rank announced? (yes I noticed that there’s not Yellow wherever number we are now here)

Also… more important. Why @Polaris post this and not @Samm?

5 Likes

Did you read other announcements? Samm is not here, so Polaris substitutes.

But yes… @Polaris no new rank? I guess there is, just forgot to write.

(Yellow+28 for S1, Yellow+20 for S21-25)

9 Likes

Samm is on a well deserved vacation and I’m filling in!

18 Likes

It is Y28 anyway…

1 Like

And 2 chapters unlocked on S21 so this means another double cap raise? This will be our 3rd in a row. So another bunch of players quitting.

4 Likes

This is correct!

7 Likes

I didn’t strange because I have in tracking the announcement section. I must overlooked by something else.

1 Like

There will be 8 more…

4 Likes

To bad I will miss them

2 Likes

I would still rather have a Portal Quest-style of merge instead of… THIS AGAIN. But what can we do :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

So I take this as a confirmation that we will get a cap rise?

2 Likes

Yep, that we do. Was the time anyway.

4 Likes

Not much of caring about them… but this artwork is especially really well made.

Both D-tier… uh-huh.

:flushed:

That is good, speed-up up these slow rotations, and remove these useless token crates already.

R E M O V E.

This basically translates to unavailable.

11 Likes

I was about to write that.
If only that rotation didn´t exist… I just hate those crates with pure rage so much, they are soooo bad now.

11 Likes

Sucks for the lower servers to get so many double caps in a row, it becomes really difficult to keep up for players there. Lumiere looks cool though!

6 Likes

@Polaris!!!

Please ask the team to remove these crates, it’s 2023 and they never were updated and the drops are horrible, it’s better to make heroes available in diamond crates/elite ASAP.

12 Likes

Yes if they were always available like CERTAIN WISH CRATE but with a small limit but refresh everyday maybe they could be accepted more.

5 Likes

giphy

10 Likes

Wasn’t expecting them but yayyy

14 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney