Next update, when? [Season 2]

If I remember right, it usually takes 6 months for PB to create a character to add to the game.

I know they’ve mentioned in the past that Cars characters would be difficult to add to the game because of sizing, so unfortunately, I don’t know how likely it is that them or Planes characters will come. However, I wouldn’t consider it outright impossible.

3 Likes

Because pb said they won’t be added…

3 Likes

How did you get the patch trial pack for upcoming franchises

2 Likes

It’s called a glitch.

3 Likes

I guess there wasn’t any announcements made last weekend, except for a cap raise next week. I doubt that more bugs would get fixed/resolved, especially those that are caused by Merlin, Powerline, and Sarah/Billy. If those aren’t in the cap raise, then they would be in the patch notes of the next prize wall hero(but who?), and so on. I think either the cap raise or the prize wall would be my predictions as to when the bugs are going to be fixed.

1 Like

As much as you want cars, as can see here they said not coming to game as one of two franchises that are definitely not coming per this, the other was high school musical.…. Question about allowed and non allowed toons - #2 by Loutre.

3 Likes

So, what if after Sweetums is done and what your like your favorite a character Disney next?

2 Likes

Well, I’d settle on Hector from Coco, or another character from Turning Red. Maybe Doof, and Drakken make a great friendship as to why they’re scientists. That is the reason why they might be the next prize wall heroes after Sweetums. No spoilers, just ideas for PB.

3 Likes

How about a Elizabeth character from pirate of cabbian?

1 Like

Perblue decides who comes plus it takes them 6 months for them to develop a character

2 Likes

Character should 1 or 2 character while coming a game.

1 Like

What glitch from Merlin?

3 Likes

Well, he had the KO bug that was also applied to Chef Skinner. It was coming from Merlin’s Red Skill.

2 Likes

Any chance the team will consider the ability to sell hero chips as a QoL in near future? @Samm

I already have 130k of hero chips for some heroes. I mean, it would be ok if it was only possible to sell hero chips one has over 10,000.

Could we also already sell Red XP Drinks? We got them for eternity, now even Colossal which are also not possible to sell, but it´s okey for those.

2 Likes

I can pass it along as a suggestion, but not sure if it’s something we’d implement or not.

2 Likes

Not surprised
Why would something like this be implemented that could actually help players?

2 Likes

I mean, the values are already there, so I assume (may not be true) that it could just be few hours of tinkering.

But what do I know…

Oh, but I do know that while the 5th and 6th mod upgrades brought up some revenue, this feature will not and thus there is no return on work. So I understand why it might be omitted.

3 Likes

Mods. Mods. Mods.

Could be something done with wish crate, it’s useless, due to what heroes are available from there. Due to VERY slow rotation, hero needs to wait 6 months to enter this crate and by that moment I already got them maxed. No point of buying them, and so, this makes diamonds completely useless too. Nobody wants these token crates too, and it would be rather easier for devs to only have one crate, instead of 4.

It would be good to add another category for exclusive heroes, once prize wall ends a hero enters the poll.

So as for today, players could try to get Negaduck Tiana, Jake Long, and others, which aren’t available in diamond crate.

I have 200k diamonds which do nothing, they have no value.

Drops overall needs to be increased too, jackpot should be like 1000-2000 chips, not 300. And skill chips increased from 300 to 3-5k.

5 Likes

This definitely better that Hero chips.

1 Like

So the chips could be less that a 1% chance for those heroes… Seeing other games like Pokemon Cafe Remix or Looney Tunes World of Mayhem that’s doesn’t sound far from what the market offer about new heroes.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney