Next update, when? [Season 2]

We could get every month a new trial event and one of prizes could be badge/avatar related to new movie.
Would be nice to have something about Elemental without waiting a year. Just avatar.

3 Likes

I’m guessing it’s a big one but we all know who’s coming next

1 Like

Any word on the patch notes?

1 Like

There’s more than a few words on them, I’d say. But they’ll be up soon!

4 Likes

Including the cap raise this Veterans Day. Have you got finalized the next chapter? This is the last call for requested lineups.

1 Like

Loved the Update 5.6 Patch Notes patch notes

1 Like

It’s her day!

5 Likes

E3 time incoming.

1 Like

I don’t think that they’ll post the cap raise today because of Veterans Day. A small chance of them posting the cap raise today, but possibly this Monday.

1 Like

I never said anything about a caprise…

1 Like

I hope we get another sneak peak of who we’ll get next

1 Like

Just ignore them

1 Like

It’s been four weeks since the release of Chapter 74. Chapter 75 is coming this Tuesday. I think for Chapter 76 (coming December 12th,) the platinum search team will be headed towards the snowy forests of Arendelle once more, this time via portal.

1 Like

That’s Update 5.6.01-A. Will you be rooting on getting Sarah’s Blue Skill Bug fixed?

1 Like

Possibly and after the next summer we could get an orange emotion named Anxiety if I’m wrong.

He doesn’t work at perblue whoever has the job they work for next to their username, like, Product Manager, work at pb

Are you talking about the teaser trailer of Inside Out 2?

1 Like

Correct. If she comes, we’ll get a whole rainbow of emotions, and she’ll help her allies overcome any enemy in their way.

Well, the next client update will fix Sarah’s Blue Skill Loop for sure.

But not just anxiety because there are 3 more emotions joining the party

Embarrassment, Ennui, and Envy

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney