Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 5.6 Update! This release features Eda Clawthorne, plus a number of improvements and bug fixes.
- New! Eda Clawthorne from Disney’s The Owl House
Surprise! The next hero reveals herself, it’s Eda Clawthorne from Disney’s The Owl House!
Her kit is still in the works, but look forward to seeing her in the Prize Wall starting November 16th. We’ll keep you posted on her skill set by next week’s Patch Notes, so keep an eye out!
New Mulan Collection!
- Heroes in this collection gain Attack Speed and Movement Speed for 10 seconds each time they cast their Skills. The buff effects of this Collection are active once at a time per Hero and do not stack with each Hero’s Skill usage.
- Stamina soft and hard caps adjusted to better align with current costs. These will continue to scale with every cap raise.
- Server 1 & 13: soft cap increased to 685,778
- Server 21 & 25: soft cap increased to 327,882
- Regeneration intervals will no longer be stamina per second, but will regenerate every 6 minutes at a scaling rate according to the server rarity cap
- For example, Server 1 will receive 5,715 stamina every 6 minutes
- Stamina Recharge Consumables will speed up the regen intervals
- For example, a 4x recharge consumable used in Server 1 will earn 5,715 stamina every 1.5 minute
Other Stamina adjustments
- Awarded stamina per milestone in weekly quests will increase and will scale with cap raise.
- Server 1 & 13: 257,167
- Server 21 & 25: 122,956
- Awarded stamina per daily check-in will increase and will scale with cap raise.
- Server 1 & 13: 57,148
- Server 21 & 25: 27,323
- Stamina Buy amounts will increase and will scale with cap raise.
Patch Talent 4: Fruitful Revenge re-assignments
- Fairy Godmother
- Invincible Rejuvenation
- Winnie The Pooh
- Enabling Shield
- Changes to Emerald Base Stats
- Heroes will now gain Emerald Base Stats for each Level Scaling Stat they have below 390 (only taking into account stats they’ve gained from Badges) when they Promote to Emerald
- These stats will be granted to Heroes who have already promoted to Emerald retroactively and they will remain on Heroes regardless of their Stat Selection choices
- This means that Emerald Heroes will have at least 390 of any given Level Scaling Stat
- For many Heroes this will increase the value of other features in the game that offer flat amounts of these stats, things like MODs and Battle Badges and other Hero Skills
- Changes to Emerald Stat Tiers
- Emerald Stat Tiers now control how many Stat Slots Heroes have available to them rather than how much of any particular stat they gain
- For this update you’ll see every Hero be set to Tier 3
- This allows for 2 Stat Slots to be available so no one will be losing any stat slots or Level Scaling Stat effectiveness
- This change will give us the flexibility to give out more Level Scaling stats to Heroes that need them in the future without sacrificing effectiveness rates for other Heroes
- Changes to Level Scaling Stat Maintenance (Emerald Rank Bonus)
- Level Scaling stats post Emerald Rank will now be maintained via Badges rather than purely by a Hero’s Rank
- Each Rank, starting with Emerald +1, will now come with a single Badge that grants 5 of every Level Scaling Stat
- Heroes that have these Badges already equipped (or are past Emerald +1) will gain these stats retroactively
Please note that we’re continuing to implement fixes for hero skills, and app performance. If you know of any in-game bugs, please submit a support ticket.
- Resolved an issue in the Crates screen where scrolling will snap back to the beginning
- Fixed delays in certain screens where UI will not refresh properly
- We will be putting email communications on hold for the time being. Promo codes may still appear and will be announced via the Events Calendar in game.
- You may have already noticed that we are renaming Elastigirl to Mrs. Incredible in game; this is due to Disney approvals. We were asked to rename this hero.
- Get your crew ready for a special Friendsgiving trial event in a few weeks! Using Mickey & Friends, Toy Story, or Wreck It Ralph heroes, battle your way to earn a special cosmetic border and other exciting prizes!
This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for Tuesday, November 7th, 2023.