Next update, when? [Season 2]

It’s been four weeks since the release of Chapter 74. Chapter 75 is coming this Tuesday. I think for Chapter 76 (coming December 12th,) the platinum search team will be headed towards the snowy forests of Arendelle once more, this time via portal.

1 Like

That’s Update 5.6.01-A. Will you be rooting on getting Sarah’s Blue Skill Bug fixed?

1 Like

Possibly and after the next summer we could get an orange emotion named Anxiety if I’m wrong.

He doesn’t work at perblue whoever has the job they work for next to their username, like, Product Manager, work at pb

Are you talking about the teaser trailer of Inside Out 2?

1 Like

Correct. If she comes, we’ll get a whole rainbow of emotions, and she’ll help her allies overcome any enemy in their way.

Well, the next client update will fix Sarah’s Blue Skill Loop for sure.

But not just anxiety because there are 3 more emotions joining the party

Embarrassment, Ennui, and Envy

What colors are these new emotions?

Well, Prince Hans could be the next prize wall, yet even Meilin is still weak after going for her friendship skills now that she’s friends with Eda. What she needs is a refresh, so hopefully there will be another sneak peak featuring another “Turning Red” Character.

Watch the trailer and you will find out

Which trailer? There’s nothing but teaser trailers.

That’s what I mean 🤦

Or you could just look it up on google to find the answer to which colors the new emotions will be.

So what was the point of asking what colour the new emotions are if you already knew that you could just search up what colour are the new emotions? 🤦

1 Like

Only Anxiety in orange is what I found, but what got you the idea of Embarrassment, Ennui, and Envy? Can you show me the photo?:man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2:

Just ignore him @Taylor

Found them. From underneath the ground. Teal, orange, pink, and indigo.

1 Like

Yeah yeah it’s better to post this on Upcoming Disney Movie Discussion

I saw the post on Instagram and everyone was saying those are the names

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney