Next update, when? [Season 2]

Adding on to what Spark said, I’m pretty sure Polaris has this thread muted (since they had the previous NU, W? thread muted) so tagging them won’t do anything.

I assume we will more likely get to hear on Thurday at the earliest if there will be patch notes this week, though it is cap raise week this week/Tuesday next week so we should get some patch notes this week, but as far as how interesting they will be beside the cap raise is hard to say.

100% chance for Cap Rise patch notes :wink:
And likely 2.8.10, if one is planned, if no… well surprisingly… pushed back/removed hero refresh, YAY!

… Why “yay”?

I think it was sarcasm, but they would have notified us if so (with the /s)

As far as the refreshes on the .10 updates going forward we for hope PerBlue have listened to the Kim Possible feedback and as such going forward are actually good about the refreshes.

My Feedback poll post “Community’s stands on Yellow, Codebase and Kim Possible” definitely goes to show that people are a bit vary of refreshes after Kim Possible refresh that was kind of more of a downgrade.

Personally I still trust PerBlue in the sense that they hopefully hopefully learned from the players outcry in terms of how Kim Possible’s refresh went, but yeah if not then my trust in terms of refreshes would become “Not really anymore” unfortunately.

Hopefully the refresh ends up being okey if not super good as in becoming meta :-).

They completely didn’t that her refresh was a disaster… so I won’t give so big hopes, but still… refreshes should appear, more than in .10’s updates.

I wonder if we could get anniversary-special (in 3.0) refresh for Mickey or Donald as both needs one really.

1 Like

Well, they have at least hopefully learned even if they don’t exactly give good refreshes, at least decent refreshes still helps even if of course good refreshes would be better and more appreciated.

I think refreshing Mickey would be a good idea, I mean Team Buffer were the second highest voted on in my Quick Poll in terms of what kind of Support characters we would like to have more of :-).

No… :confused:

Only on the weekends they’re off.

5 Likes

I see, seems like that refresh needs to be degraded, but there might be a meet in the middle to work out a way to cherish Kim’s refresh.

It’s been a long time since Baloo’s White skill needs to be fixed. It needs to be put on the roadmap.

… Bug fixes have never been put on the Roadmap…

Incredible_Zoo_VI@ Not sure exactly what you mean there, but yeah I just hope PerBlue has learned and doesn’t do the same and kind of downgrading a character that meant to have a refresh.
So yeah, definitely unsure of what might be going on.

Myeong@ Actually, the roadmap does have an own bug section:

So yeah, they could put Baloo’s bug there.

1 Like

Okay fair enough, but usually they don’t put hero-specific bugs in the Roadmap, right? Like, the inability to revive heroes in Invasion is different from Baloo’s White Skill bug.

That’s true, although they could as they do actually have a bug-tracking section, but yeah up to Polaris there maybe what they include in the roadmap.

We will see I suppose.
I heard Timon and Pumba’s Hakuna Matata had some problem after getting the Red skill, so no sure if that’s fixed yet or not.

1 Like

No Spoilers! :shushing_face:

8 Likes

I heard spoilers weren’t allowed on the public forums

12 Likes

I wonder that if DHBM announce to release of Cruella De Vil next month at the time for the upcoming live action prequel film

Well see because it’ll be great

So… there are patch notes 2.8.10 tomorrow? @Polaris
tCcR0UX

12 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney